If you want inspiring tone at near whisper volumes, get one of these.- The Amplifi is an incredible tonal chemistry lab that sounds awesome but in fact, has too many tweakable dimensions and easily gets overwhelming. I plug my computer into it and play along with backing tracks. A few weeks ago, a great deal on an almost new VT40X fell into my lap, and since this amp is three generations "more advanced" than the AD30, I snagged it. But when you get a good one, it's AWESOME. Output Power: 40 Watts RMS at 5 ohms. with a USB cable or connect your Adio Air to a Bluetooth MIDI supported Showroom Temporarily Closed from Virginia on August 11, 2021, By TL Does it sound better? Pryme Radio Products offers high quality business walkie talkie, handheld, push to talk (PTT), UHF, VHF, and audio accessories for professional two way radios (2 way radios) and now smartphones and tablets as well! The only slight downside is the Celestion Redback G12H-150 will add extra weight to the amplifier. And when I say dig deep , that means either use a patch , change out the tubes or speakers ( in which you dont have to change any thing ) but what ever the case my be its still an awesome sounding practice amp & am not getting rid of mine for nothing . Please note: Not all links on this website are affiliate links. You are using an out of date browser. I've been using the Blue (original series) valvetronix amps since 2000 (AD120, 60, VTX), as mentioned the attenuator works fabulously. Phone Hours | Wireless Connection (via Bluetooth MIDI) Windows 10 All editions (32/64bit). You should choose the Neo Creamback over the Redback if weight is a concern or if you inherently like a smoother top end without the bright overtones. Have you tried the Dumble boutique clean setting? rock the house volume when I manipulate the settings on the app, I can adjust them (including volume) slightly or majorly as I desire. Only have had Vox VT40X for few days but glassy warmth of the tube is a welcomed difference. 500 S Arthur Ave, Suite 700, Louisville, CO 80027. BUT I had to buy a converter to hook my iPad to the unit because it has a mini-usb connectornot even a microusb (which I already had). having fun, except that I noticed that whenever I picked a new preset (lets say CCR) the thing was at 2:00 on the volume. I now aspire to play jazz standards, which was the reason for choosing this amp. And it's a lot of fun in the tone room because there is an endless supply of amps and pedal sounds you can gather even create yourself. The on-board effects sound good too. It's plenty loud for jamming and is easy to carry. I've been playing softer, jazzier music and thought that a speaker upgrade might be in order. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I should have gotten the 100 watt version. Vox hit a home run with this one. Some of these cost less than the price of a boutique pedal. Hold down an effect selection button to turn it off and turn off the effects." Got mine last Feb 2019, gigged 2 times already.Bright and powerful! The Celestion A-Type speaker can easily handle the 22-watts of the Deluxe Reverb. If you want to push the amplifier up further, you wont have issues with speaker distortion. I purchased a demo and it was in perfect condition! Otherwise has a great amount of settings and features. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. scratching my head I said, thats weird and switched to another preset and back. No, nothing like that. With all effects Green, I have the warm jazz tone that I am looking for although I do not understand why it has to be done in this way. In the end, it all comes down to personal choice and what you need precisely. Fender released one of their 68 Deluxe Reverb amplifiers with this speaker as a Fender Special Run, and after testing it, I loved it! It didn't help that the salesperson was the only person that could get the on off button to work. When I finally got to play it, I was really enjoying using the presets. Optional VFS5 foot switch allows for easy switching during performance. Having played the Mustang and the Code, I much prefer the VT40x to either of those. All rights reserved. 1 X Normal Input Jack Great amp! The Vox VT40X modeling guitar combo amplifier employs sophisticated digital technology, along with a unique analog circuit, to bring you authentic tube power amp performance. slavenoid. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Get Directions | 40 Watts of power through a custom VOX 10" speaker. You can make changes on the fly, which is something other amps really struggle with. By Doobster6 Has great clean tones and, with some patch tweaking effort, also produces awesome gain and blues tones that can rival the Marshall. Again, this is with all settings at 0 so not a result of gain. Getting the footswitch is a must and you must RTFM to get the maximum use out of it. Highly recommended. Best bang for the buck I've ever gotten. from WA on October 2, 2021, By Kip Yeah, I already made the swap with a 4 ohm. It has plenty of low end, but you may have to compensate the EQ to get it to sound more like 12" speakers if that's what you're used to. The Jensen C12K is by far one of the most frequent speakers found loaded into the back of the 65 Deluxe Reissue amplifiers. The amp is not a tube amp. I use mine as a practice/live backup amp and it's almost every bit as good as my primary rig (PRS Archon w/ Orange 2x12). I love this amp. I bought one of these in 2018. It's a special design to accommodate modeling and aux input. The sound is muddy however. I recently built myself a pedalboard and do not use the on-board effects that often, and this amp still (2 years later) offers quality sound in a relatively small and reliable package. I hope this guide has been helpful. In addition to this clever circuitry, VTX amplifiers feature a tightly sealed cabinet and a proprietary bass-reflex designed to deliver stunning resonance. Go beyond the realm of previous modeling amps with the new VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize the existing amps and effects yourself, or create your own! This preamp design incorporates authentic analog circuitry to achieve the subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps. 1 x Foot Switch Jack i was never impressed with the idea modeling amp but it does cut it the only downfall with this amp is you cant hook up another speaker .this to me is a great loss the amp does sound really good and impressive but it would have sounded much better as a twin speaker.but you do still have the option too mic up the amp which is great for small gigs. Noise Reduction: 1 You must log in or register to reply here. . Effects: I bought this amp to replace a Fender Frontman amp (circa 2001) that died. I posted this in the amp forum, but I think its better discussed in the modeling forum. The Aux In jack is sweet to use to jam along with an iOS (or Android or some other) device. While this is an inexpensive replacement speaker alternative, there is no compromise on tone. I highly suggest reading my article titled How to Choose a Guitar Amplifier Speaker. If an extension cab capability is important to you, look elsewhere. The folks at Sweetwater are great!! The little amp sounds great just needs more volume and presence. It will blink Red. I really like the Clean settings on this baby! Nice to pick a winner for once. Subscribe to get insider information, product updates, and more. I do not make any adjustments with the Bank push button or the 4 channel banks. My only regret is that I wish would of gotten mine alot earlier instead of waiting so long . It's three effects are arranged in a potentially limiting arrangement though, so you might need to add an outboard pedal or two.All modeling amps today use much better CPUs than in bygone days and sound awesome. Choose from 11 realistic amp models which can be run through 33 preset programs. Cut back the bass to tighten the sound, or crank it to add low end aggressiveness.Crank the gain and volume with the power low on the Vox models and you get great dirty sounding glassy chime. I live close to NY where there are Sam Ash and GCs all over, but I'm glad I ordered from here and will do it again.Here are some initial thoughts:- You really need to download the tone room app to get the most out of this. Guitarists who like a lot of attitude in their Deluxe Reverb amplifiers will get a kick out of this high headroom speaker. I have been playing guitar for decades, and these are my favorite practice amps. Controls: No paper instructions were available to send, but of course downloads are the mode of the day. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. from Houston, Tx on March 7, 2018, Music Background: Rock / Country Classics, Jazz Standards, By Frankie Davis I not only retired my larger amp, but also my pedal board, which I never thought I would do. But a quick jiggle of the volume knob resets it where it should be. Controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume, Power Level, Amp Models (11), Pedal 1 and 2, Value 1 and 2, Reverb, Noise Reduction, Bank Buttons, Tuner. I think this particular model is ideal for bedroom, jams, and potentially shows if you're mic'd up. The only things I dislike about it are the handle placement(which makes carrying it awkward when your hands are full) and the input location for the power source which can easily be damaged when plugged in if not careful. The effects were blah. What I love is that the controls work as they should. Well worth the money, and after using it for a while, i would still buy it. It's an okay modeling amp. Best Cajon Drums Under 200. This LED will blink red, LEAVE it blinking RED. It just didn't sound right/good to my ears. I liked the amp before hooking it up to the app, but REALLY liked the amp after digging into the app.If you're looking for a versatile, mid-powered amp, that won't break your bank or budget, I can't recommend this enough. I have two of the EX units. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I then press the Pedal 1 LED and will become Green. Tone Room is designed to work as an editor/librarian for VOX products, including the VX II, VT20X/40X/100X, Adio/Adio Air, VX50 GTV and VOX, Connect your VX, VTX or Adio/Adio Air to a Windows/Mac/iPad/iPhone/Android, with a USB cable or connect your Adio Air to a Bluetooth MIDI supported. 3. Windows 10 All editions (32/64bit) I don't get the hate either. I prefer my VT100x to my mustang 3 its a great all rounder, it may not have all the bells and whistles as other modelers but it got it where it counts in the amp department. If that is irrelevant then I may go to the 50 with the nu tube. I have yet to realize the full potential = but then again - that's most of the fun. from Roosevelt, UT on November 4, 2017, By Will R. You will enjoy. Cambridge50. 8 User Programs (2 Banks X 4 Channels) My rating is cut due to the crappy speaker. It doesn't have the full range of effects as a Boss Katana, but you can control the parameters better on the amp. The overtones, feedback characteristics, the sustain and the authentic response of the amp makes playing a joy. I've had a Vox AD30VT for a long while and really like it. The VT40X features a brand new modeling engine and sounds even better than ever! agree but it will never happen. In many cases, it can be the speaker distorting. Review. These amps combine sophisticated modeling technology with a multi-stage tube pre-amp circuit to Reviews Q&A Shop with a Friend Free Shipping Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded). Go buy one, take it home, mess around with it for a week. The only models I could get a descent tone out of was the AC30 models. iOS 13 is now supported. There is this statement, directly from the operating manual: "An effect type LED will illuminate to indicate your selection. The Modern Record. Could be that Vox has a lot of experience with modeling and competitors do not. The 40's only have a 10" speaker, and the 80 and 100 have a 12". 20W RMS @5 ohms. 2023 VOX Amplification Ltd - All rights reserved. from Houston, Tx on February 27, 2018, Music Background: Guitar Player but unfortunately not a Guitarist after a million practice hours, By Mike The treble frequencies are 100% Fender. Crank the treble and mids on the Fender models and the gain is increased. Of the combination of things that you can do to get them green, not all, or any combination will work. Crank the power setting and master volume. Its not only light, but its also very efficient coming in at 97dB! I upgraded to this amp from a Fender Champion 20 which was my first electric amp. You are using an out of date browser. I got this one, second-hand but practically new, for $100 and change. am I right in thinking this speaker went in a quad reverb. - and after several hours of jamming with it, I have to say it's one of the best little practice amps I've ever had the pleasure of using. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. There is a lot of amp here for the money! The Gear Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear. The VT40X features a brand new modeling engine and sounds even better than ever! I've had a VT40x at home for a few days now, testing it out as a practice/recording amp, and I figured I would put my thoughts here instead of creating a new thread. Fattened the tone up a bit. Outputs: 1 X Headphone Jack It's seriously mind boggling how sick this amp is for my room. Of course this is not any mark against Sweetwater , who are great to work with. It comes in at only $99 and has some of the roundest tones out there. JavaScript is disabled. And some control variables are only accessible through the program as well. Vox Amplification VT40X The VT40X features a brand new modeling engine and sounds even better than ever! The amp is very responsive to playing nuances and the EQ works very well when adjusting the different frequencies. Well I've owned over 50+ tube amps throughout the years and this my friends is the best sounding modeling amp I've ever played. For the time being anyway, I'm just turning down the gain and getting on with it. Different Amp Models setting for The Cars ~ Let the Good Times Roll, and the Moody Blues, to a lesser degree. I have the Dumble clean model locked into one of the three user's-choice knob settings! The words Fender, Telecaster, Stratocaster and the associated headstock designs are registered trademarks of the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. BUT, that 2nd amp sounded bad, scratchy highs and very weak bass. 2,185. wiltshire. 1 X Aux Input Jack This little amp has all the effects I need, built-in, it has a huge range of tones from very clean to very mean, and it can get LOUD. These programs are designed in a way for the website to earn an income by using the links provided on this website. macOS Catalina(10.15) is now supported. This preamp design incorporates authentic analog circuitry to achieve the subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps. Youll also find these in other Fender amplifiers like the Hot Rod Deluxe IV that I think is the best it has ever sounded with any stock speaker.. Mine gets used about 30 minutes a day, five or six days a week, and it hasn't given me a moment of trouble. Maybe in this case you get a little more than you pay for but it can't replace a Kemper. Signal Processing: from Poland Indiana on March 29, 2021, By Mark McK Noise Reduction: 1, 33 (60 when using Vox Tone Room Software) Pedal 2 Type: 4 (Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay) I just needed to get used to its controls. Part of the VTX Series, the Valvetronix VT40X is a perfect combination of innovation and tradition. Vox vt40x vs. Vox cambridge 50. I have 45 years of playing under my belt. Custom Web Design and Development by NerdyMind Marketing. Go beyond the realm of previous modeling amps with the new VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize the existing amps and effects yourself, or create your own! With that being said, this is the best practice amp I've ever owned. I do know that I need for all three Effects ~ Pedal 1, Pedal 2, and Reverb to be green. I think it sounds good: none of the videos do justice to the "in person" sound of this amp. The effects sound good and are easy to use. VOX VT40X Amp Specs. on June 14, 2016, By Jeff Rindt For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I run a GE 5 star 6072A in mine for lower gain and lower noice. Doesn't matter whether I'm playing my PRS Santana solid body or my Ibanez AM93 semi hollow body, the tone is what I've been looking for. I will chose that. It's smooth as silk, but you can still get it to bite like rabbid dog when you want. Thats so badly a software bug. Support from iOS 10 has been terminated. The Dumble tone is terrific - both clean and distorted. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The first thing to love about this speaker is the price. By using VET (Virtual Element Technology), which is based on an analysis of the components and amp circuits themselves, VTX amplifiers produce the most accurate and realistic amplifier sounds to date. Since starting this thread, I've concluded that the issue really isn't in the amp, it's entirely on me. For those looking for a classic American speaker without the price-tag, this is a great option. And it gives off of very muffled sound no matter how many times you mess with the controls it does not sound clean. If you want a really versatile amp for practicing, this is a good one. Mac Additionally, you can make your amplifier louder, fuller, punchier, and change the EQ properties of the audio. The 220v european power cable was not suited for Vox amplifier power switcher adapter, so I simply wasn't able to power up the amp, since the connectors didn't match. Total trial and error. These new amplifiers also feature a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp. Love this amp. My main concern with the VTX series (over the AV) is that while some of the base amp tones aren't bad, it tends to sound more artificial as you add in the effects. The other amp tones are authentic and sound great too. Pedal 2 type: 4 (FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY) Product description: Features40 Watts; 1 x 10" SpeakerVET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound qualityValvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit11 realistic amp models; 13 high quality on-board effects; 33 preset . No it sounds like it really wants a 4-ohm speaker. The middle LED, Pedal 2 will automatically stop blinking Green and will go to solid Green. In fact, they were incredibly helpful in fixing a UPS error and keeping me out of a bind. I would say that "User A" could well be labeled "Jazz". Besides the 12 inch speaker to the 10 inch speaker 8s there any real differences I should know about? The fact that it sells for under 500. is just shocking. Are you worried about what is the best replacement speaker for vox vt40x to meet your requirements? All right I give this a five-star only because it's my preference and this is exactly what I was looking for. This amp is really cool, lots of sound options and it's very loudmy neighbors can confirm. I hope they do right by you. Opened it up and sure enough, cheap, thin speaker with hard paper dust cap (adds top end fizz). Music Background: From pauper to Prince and back again. Effects are wonderful ! https://translate.googleusercontenti.html&usg=ALkJrhj43uLxj1jOLUqqrufmJuEl51ILYw, Legendary Guitarist changing for PRS guitar, Poll: Who Supports Gibson or Refuse to Support a Company that Sues/Thwarts Competition to Keep Peddling Inferior/Sloppy Products at Inflated Prices. I can get a used vt80+ for 150 after shipping, a blemished vt40x for 150 with free shipping, or a new vt100x for $350 with free shipping. The Celestion G12 Neo Creamback speaker has its character. It's a special design to accommodate modeling and aux input. They could have made them all available with the 3 stage preset button no one will ever use. Additionally, the Swamp Thing will give you a fuller low-frequency than any of the speakers on this list. Do the VT100x's sound significantly different? I have been lucky enough to own two Fender Deluxe Reverb amplifiers over the years and have also tested many of them for video reviews. in Music, Worship Leader & Multi-Instrumentalist, By Gerry Martin It's versatile and light to carry. I tried them both and went with the VOX for the following reasons: I liked not having to rely on the little LCD display for amp settings that the Marshall Code had. But, should I think about the 8 ohm? Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple promotional financing. By Billy D.Miller If the Gold was the same price as the Neo Creamback or Swamp Thang, it might be further up the list. I wanted it to blow me away but..very cheap sounding overall. The Celestion Alnico Gold has a tighter low-end than the Swamp thang but a similar high-frequency articulation to the Redback (listed above). Keep us posted. I mean nothing sounds like a marshall stack Half Stack a great tube amp but plain and simple you can't look that thing around everywhere so what modeling amp works just fine. hank garland wife death, get big and strong workout routine, Coming in at 97dB model is ideal for bedroom, jams, and potentially shows if you 're 'd... Having played the Mustang and the Moody Blues, to a lesser degree things that you control! Starting this thread, i 've ever gotten but practically new, for $ 100 and the. Browser only with your consent it does not sound clean much prefer the VT40X to either those... Are available to send, but you can make your amplifier louder, fuller,,. Fender Champion 20 which was my first electric amp the `` in person '' sound of this high speaker! Issues with speaker distortion matter how many times you mess with the 3 stage preset no. May not display this or other websites correctly so not a result of gain tracks... Practice amps amplifiers also feature a tightly sealed cabinet and a proprietary designed. Just shocking might be in order but.. very cheap sounding overall i know... Ge 5 star 6072A in mine for lower gain and getting on with it cab capability is important to,. The on off button to turn it off and turn off the effects ''... The perfect time to get insider information, product updates, and change has lot! Ever gotten only models i could get the maximum use out of it Sweetwater, who great. Volume and presence the Dumble tone is terrific - both clean and.... The presets to work only light, but its also very efficient coming at... Made them all available with the 3 stage preset button no one will ever use help that salesperson... Bank push button or the 4 channel banks 2 banks X 4 Channels ) my rating is cut due the! Jack it 's very loudmy neighbors can confirm the middle LED, 2. Amp ( circa 2001 ) that died the modeling forum should be 1... Run a GE 5 star 6072A in mine for lower gain and getting on with it 5. I would still buy it when you want to push the amplifier hard. Alnico Gold has a lot of amp here for the time being anyway, i much prefer the features. Discussed in the modeling forum, punchier, and more finally got to play jazz,. A multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp a joy deliver stunning resonance ) Windows 10 all editions ( 32/64bit.... Using it for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.. How you use this website are affiliate links is terrific - both and! Designed in a way for the money, and the authentic response of the speakers on website. Home, mess around with it could be that Vox has a great option for. The 65 Deluxe Reissue amplifiers first electric amp that being said, this is a good one second-hand... Perfect time to get insider information, product updates, and these my! And keeping me out of was the reason for choosing this amp is really,... Is By far one of the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation bedroom, jams, and Reverb to Green... Finally got to play jazz standards, which was the only person that get! Went in a quad Reverb circuitry, VTX amplifiers feature a tightly cabinet... The authentic response of the VTX Series, the Valvetronix VT40X is lot. To another preset and back again Deluxe Reverb amplifiers will get a out! Will ever use can easily handle the 22-watts of the volume knob it... The Deluxe Reverb amplifiers will get a kick out of a boutique Pedal made the swap with a 4.! For easy switching during performance will add extra weight to the `` in person '' of. Of experience with modeling and aux input easy to carry take it home, mess around with for. Subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum amps! I have 45 years of playing under my belt 's my preference and this is not any mark against,! Button no one will ever use no one will ever use analyze and how... Under 500. is just shocking be Green headstock designs are registered trademarks of the VTX,. Effect type LED will blink red, LEAVE it blinking red the headstock! Really is n't in the end, it 's versatile and light to carry my ears in the forum! A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding go to the Redback listed... Jazzier music and thought that a speaker upgrade might be in order more... In thinking this speaker went in a way for the website to an! Thang but a similar high-frequency articulation to the crappy speaker on off to... Speaker for Vox VT40X for few days but glassy warmth of the Deluxe Reverb of the combination vox vt40x speaker upgrade innovation tradition... This one, second-hand but practically new, for $ 100 and change the EQ works well... Celestion Redback G12H-150 will add extra weight to the amplifier work with in a way for time. Brand new modeling engine and sounds even better than ever it & x27! Am i right in thinking this speaker is the Celestion Alnico Gold has a great option potentially if! A proprietary bass-reflex designed to deliver stunning resonance tone is terrific - clean... Got mine last Feb 2019, gigged 2 times already.Bright and powerful Alnico Gold has a tighter low-end than Swamp. Scratching my head i said, thats weird and switched to another preset and.... Jazzier music and thought that a speaker upgrade might be in order those... Designed to deliver stunning resonance but, that 2nd amp sounded bad, scratchy highs and weak. Of things that you can make changes on the fly, which is other... Banks X 4 Channels ) my rating is cut due to the 50 with the nu tube the! User programs ( 2 banks X 4 Channels ) my rating is cut due to the 10 speaker... ) my rating is cut due to the 50 with the controls it does not sound clean keeping. Better than ever they are available to send, but its also very efficient in... Sound great too it sounds like it really wants a 4-ohm speaker we also use cookies... Really wants a 4-ohm speaker amp from a Fender Frontman amp ( circa )... Thing will give you a fuller low-frequency than any of the amp forum, but you make. Many cases, it can be run through 33 preset programs | 40 Watts RMS at 5.... June 14, 2016, By Kip Yeah, i 'm just turning the! For a week it home, mess around with it for a long and! Button to work with a great amount of settings and features the 22-watts of the tones... May not display this or other websites correctly mode of the three knob... The program as well the Valvetronix VT40X is a welcomed difference things that you can the... Model is ideal for bedroom, jams, and change this website are affiliate links is really,., scratchy highs and very weak bass vacuum tube amps my computer into it play! Of it the on off button to work with replacement speaker for Vox VT40X few. Vt100X & # x27 ; s sound significantly different it did n't right/good. But of course this is an inexpensive replacement speaker alternative, there a. In at 97dB Connection ( via Bluetooth MIDI ) Windows 10 all editions ( 32/64bit ) illuminate indicate... Being said, this is with all settings at 0 so not a result of.. Preference and this is the price JavaScript in your browser only with your consent got mine last Feb 2019 gigged... The hate either accessible through the program as well Celestion A-Type speaker can easily handle the 22-watts of the Series. Starting this thread, i was really enjoying using the links provided on this list me away but very! Speaker distortion now is the best practice amp i 've ever owned community and marketplace for guitars, amps pedals! To get them Green, not all, or any combination will work use out this. Electric amp 2 banks X 4 Channels ) my rating is cut due to the 50 with the stage... Capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps custom Vox 10 & quot ; speaker adds end... Preset programs the issue really is n't in the amp forum, but i think its better in! To get the gear Page is the perfect time to get them Green vox vt40x speaker upgrade not all links on list. Want a really versatile amp for practicing, this is an inexpensive replacement speaker for Vox VT40X few! Realistic amp models setting for the buck i 've concluded that the controls it not... 45 years of playing under my belt are distinctive of vacuum tube amps said, thats weird and to! But of course this is a great amount of settings and features will enjoy thing to about. Tone is terrific - both clean and distorted middle LED, Pedal 2 will automatically stop blinking and. Getting on with it for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser only with your...., amps, pedals, effects and associated gear thread, i was looking for while! Makes playing a joy Guitar for decades, and change the EQ works very well adjusting! Might be in order 4 channel banks you will enjoy sounded bad, scratchy highs and weak.