That's one of those tricky interview questions. 69. 4. Here are the top 20 most-used unusual interview questions and answers to blow your interviewers socks off: 1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you? well i've done plenty of odd things before buttttt. on a field trip to ships we were on one called the S.S CATT i believe anyways i'm a daredevil. I had sex with my ex on top of my car in my driveway around 2 am..it was a crazy passionate moment me..we was both REALLY in the mood and when i say on top of the car I don't mean on the hood but on the roof! You had twenty dollars, your friend offered you five in trade, and you almost accepted, before changing your mind, and asking for twenty? When you go on holiday, when do you pack your case? We're asking people to rethink comments that seem similar to others that have been reported or downvoted, By using our services you agree to our use of cookies to improve your visit. Answer (1 of 2115): I'd say it was a reasonable reaction to a crazyish interview but you be the judge. While muttering to myself/mouthing words, trying to memorize math equations and I didn't get much sleep the night before, so my eyes are kinda bloodshot. And I did. I used to eat road salt. If you feel the question is unrelated to the job or company, before trying to respond, very politely ask the interviewer, "In order to best get to what you are looking for from me, can you provide more detail as to how the problem relates to how problems are solved here?" It did make the other passengers laugh. I guess I'm just not super weird. There were like 15 other people on that patio just watching it happen. The guy just told me how stressed he is about his companys financial stability. Poor dog was not comfortable me pulling it out and I certainly wasnt comfortable doing it. 68. Changed career paths, to follow my passion and not my qualification. I faced this question when I was a freshman in college. Using a scale of 1 to 10, rate yourself on how weird you are. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Hey Pandas, What Was A Moment When Quick Thinking Probably Saved Your Life? But honestly, I am quite happy as-is, and if I did something crazy, Id just be doing it because I thought I should. That's hilarious!". 12. S: I was on a road trip in ColombiaT: We were traveling from the bus station to the hostel in a taxiA: As we stopped at a red light 2 motorbikes approached our taxi and stole our luggage form the bootR: I impulsively jumped out of the car as soon as I realized to run after them. The murderer could be anyonefriend, neighbor, loved one. If you had 5,623 participants in a tournament, how many games would need to be played to determine the winner? 76. Yeah it was a dare. The great thing about this game is that it's versatile! Jane Street Capital: What is the smallest number divisible by 225 that consists of all 1's and 0's? Would you rather fire the gun again or respin the chamber and then fire on your turn? Start writing! Its me, writing from a list of daily prompts! 27. 5. Powered and implemented by FactSet. I have done some sort of adventurous things, but I don't know if . I still can hardly believe I did it, but I knew how much it meant to him, and Im glad I did. Camping, flinging flaming marshmallows for distance.There's more, but I can't remember. #1 Pulled s**t covered knicker elastic out of my dog's butt. In mychildhood, Ihuntedbirds, evenI never hunt a singlebird, butone day I saw a bird on our house wall when I start to hit the bird with slingshot the stone hit mymother'seye but thanks Allah she was not hit with big force. But are they the worst youve heard? To this day, ten years later, I am so, so glad I took the risk to say yes to his outrageous request. Anyway, we offered our apologies and were instructed to replace all the signs that we had half-inched. You can choose to activate only essential cookies or all cookies. I shook my head. We had a blast reviewing all the highlights of the trip. [laughs . As a dare, went up to my classmate and said "oh f*** it's Hayden!!!". So I did. Not to mention, I landed that job, contributed to some wonderful projects in the company, in process built a happy career for myself. View all articles by Lynn O'Shaughnessy on CBS MoneyWatch 79. Who would win a battle between a ninja and a pirate? I had sex with a tree when I was 18. I did dye my hair purple, hot pink, and red (not at the same time) and I pierced my nose a while back. If you were a bicycle, what part would you be? Changed my surname, to that of my wifes surname. Why them? I kiss someone feet and worshipped them like Jesus. Sang the Oscar Mayer Wiener song in a hall full of naked statues in the vatican.2. Turnt is the BEST up and coming YouTube channel, go check out our full length videos HERE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRODbUxI9VCmp3U-wpNLPKgFollow us . Four- Been able to sing and dance and scream loudly in my own room but when someone else came in- I would say don't listen! If aliens landed in front of you and, in exchange for anything you desire, offered you any position on their planet what would you want? Tell us your story in the comments below cant wait to hear it! It still embarrasses me to this day. What would happen if we switched genders for a day and I became male and you became female . Employers want to see how candidates think. You don't have to be all honest, you can use something you did when you were small. 94. More advice I pulled on a rubber glove and grabbed the toilet unclogger thing. Went swimming amongst stingrays. My son is now 23. Share your stories below! By hooking my legs on a branch, I was able to dangle upside down and confirm that yes, humans can swallow while inverted. [] the HR managers role will be more defined and will cover myriad areas of human resources from hiring, supporting staff, training, performance management, safety, administration, benefits, [], @Mitch. 34. 6. His wife had Alzheimers and they had a long struggle before she passed away. Find out Internal VS External Recruitment: Benefits and Disadvantages, The 100 Most Ridiculous Job Interview Questions Ever, 100 of the funniest things we have read on a CV: Part 1. 7. Lynn O'Shaughnessy is a best-selling author, consultant and speaker on issues that parents with college-bound teenagers face. Was only going to stay for a few days to make sure he was alright then go back to Manchester. I actually was just shining a flashlight in his eyes. (Closed), Hey Pandas, Share A Unique Way You Display Your Books (Closed), Here Are My 31 Heartfelt Illustrations To Brighten Up Your Day (New Pics), How Andor Is Different From Other Star Wars Shows, Understanding the Dungeons and Dragons Classes, Tori Spelling: From Silver Spoon to Financial Troubles and Marital Issues. I can tell you, it was the MOST FUN weve ever had with our clothes on (as the saying goes)! I pulled my little sister's Hatchimal out of a sh** filled toilet. ORRR If I put you in a sealed room with a phone that had no dial tone, how would you fix it? Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Stephen, Dieter, LC and Tre put on a "Fight . If I assembled three of your format supervisors in a room and asked them about you, what would they say about you that you would say is not true? When you're finished, the interview is over." That's what I got a few months ago at a residency interview. Employee They Disrespected, 16 Relatable Illustrations Of A Middle-Aged Panda Dealing With Everyday Challenges Like You And Me (New Pics). Updated on: May 31, 2011 / 1:27 PM ago. Blue is over there. Before you say it, yes it was a stupid idea and yes I was young and very foolish when I did it. ICE Limitations. If we really care about nature we should make love to the earth and not just love it. 77. Google: You are climbing a staircase. In the end, it killed him. Box Z cannot contain OA. -Therefore, Box Z contains O. Get Fresh Updates On your job applications, and stay connected. 83. 71. To help you get in the practice of thinking about a problem before answering, Ive asked my fellow interviewstream employees to help me create a list of the craziest questions weve been asked or have asked candidates. To answer this question effectively, consider any work-related situations that . They weren't the dangerous kind like the one that killed Steve Irwin though. Editor's Choice: The C7 Stingray Versus The Z06. The next day, he told me hed called his travel agent and that there was only one cabin left on the last cruise with the AUS/NZ itinerary for the year (after that, the ship would be repositioned) and it could only be held for 24 hours. About three years ago the Hubs and I went camping on Cape Cod. You could have easily countered that embarrassment by painting your skin green, and going to work as She-Hulk. CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE? SAP Labs India, Bengaluru. I somehow dont remember how the programming questions were. 50. And don't even like hip-hop." Kelly Ann, 25 3. What is the worst thing you have to face on the job and how you deal with it ? Who would you choose and why? To view or add a comment, sign in. All but two are roses, all but two are daisies, and all but two are tulips. 45. Merrill Lynch: Tell me about your life from kindergarten onwards. Spice up the conversation with some of these 250 weird questions to ask your friends and family! That's a pretty long list. It was framed as a casual weekend visit, but I soon realized that I was being assessed. I took a deep breath and said yes. He was gone and buried before the box made it back home. Burnt the kitchen Standing in the wintry weather (-13C) with your pyjamas. What am I not seeing here? it was pretty cool!!! My coworkers never let me live that one down. Our dog ate a pair of my mum's undies and ended up with an inch of something stuck in her bum. FUNADVICE GENERAL Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app. 87. -Therefore: Box X cannot contain O. 2000-2023 Bayt.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Figure out the top three fastest horses in the fewest. "I drove 6.5 hours the day of finals to deliver her a poem I had written for an anniversary giftjust to turn back around and drive another 6.5." Justin, 23 2. Five- Taken a fake dollar and tried to pay for a slushy at the gas station with it. You don't want to say that you never did anything wrong, because nobody is perfect. First thing that popped in my mind was "nothing, but I will have one if I don't get this job" -- lol but seriously, I can't think of anything.