Installed on my 7.5 barrel ar15 with a 7 inch bar rail and fits perfect and looks great only downside it's heavy but fully functional and a great price. $1879. Form and function in one. This item: Barrel Racer Rodeo Copper Cookie Cutter. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 The Cookie Cutter carries a MSRP of $59.95. Search. 1 x .223 Cookie Cutter Comp.or 1 x .300BKL / 308 Cookie Cutter Comp. Surefire WarComp. Our customers have spoken this is one of the best rated products in the Gun Parts category! If you need a heavy-duty compensator for your rifle, consider the Strike Industries Cookie Cutter Comp. (LogOut/ Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. I don't know how useful it would be tactically because of anyone is next to you within 20ft they can feel the concussion and will be deaf and pissed. The KVP comp is 2 inches long has an outer diameter of .95 inches, and weighs 2.9 ounces. PMC Ammunition 556K X-Tac, 5.56x45mm NATO, 62 grain, Light Armor Piercing, Brass, Centerfire Rifle Ammo, 20, 5.56, Wolf Ammo, .223 Remington, 55 grain, Full Metal Jacket, Bimetal, Centerfire Rifle Ammo, 20, 22355WFMJ, TRYBE Defense AR-15 Extended Grasp 10-Round Magazine, 5.56x45mm NATO, Polymer, Black, 106568-BLK, TRYBE Defense Muzzle Brake, .30, 5/8x24, Black, TRBDMZBK30-BK, TRYBE Defense AR-15 Dust Cover Assembly, AR-15, .300 AAC Blackout, Black, AR15DCA300, TRYBE Defense AR-15 Dust Cover Assembly, AR-15, .223 Wylde, Black, AR15DCA223, TRYBE Defense AR-15 .223 Remington/5.56mm NATO A2 Flash Hider, black, A2FH556, TRYBE Defense Cowl Induction Muzzle Brake, 5.56/.223, 1/2x28, Black, TRBCIB55612x28, TRYBE Defense Cowl Induction Muzzle Brake, 5.56/.223 Remington, 5/8x24, Black, TRBCIB55658x24, TRYBE Defense AR-15 Barrel, Pistol 10.5in, .223 Wylde Government Profile, Black, BARPIST105223, by I know it makes the gun look like a space blaster. Very much worth it's price. Highly recommend this store! Ships from and sold by JB Cookie Cutters. Satin Ice Dark Chocolate Fondant, 2 Pounds. Intl. Be aware that it is very loud though in indoor shooting ranges,so be prepared for stares cause they will want to know what you are shooting(L Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! (LogOut/ or Seems to be a divisive topic. The I just used a band saw to cut a handguard to the length I wanted. Also no. . It is designed as a single chamber muzzle . We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! The strong steel construction of this device also allows it to double as a glass breaker. Sale Price $34.21 Thecrenalations also make a decent glass breaker, if you are into that sort of thing. Ultradyne Usa Ak-47 Athena Ak Linea . A while back Strike Industries introduced their Cookie Cutter Comp in 5.56, I got a chance to take a closer look at one in .300 Blackout/.308. Molten3D. Anyone that has this setup feel free to chime in and I would love to see pics if you have them. (30% off), Sale Price $2.46 143 sold. The COOKIE CUTTER COMP is, hands down, the Best muzzle brake for compensating muzzle rise and recoil on Short Barrel Rifles (SBR's) and AR-Pistols. It also has some small ports to the front of the brake situated between the . *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. Its pissing me off. What's the Future for Pistol Braces?! In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. You will have 0.5" of clearance or less, which isn't noticeable, and saves you from 'oh-shit' when the particular handguard you buy and the particular barrel you have are disagreeable. Looking forward to the article on the KX3/5, I know this i a few years late but hopefully someone will see this and have an answer for me. Your Price: $16.95. No. Strike Industries normally hits a home run with their products, I am not sure this is one of them. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 The COOKIE CUTTER. The main thing is it works great. Kaw Valley Precision is better and price right so shop around for best price. I had originally planned on using a Spikes Dyna comp on a 12.5" barrel, however I have been digging the look and what seems "performance" reviews of the Strike Industries Cookie Cutter comp. Strike Industries created a large reflecting area to enlarge great "reaction" to eliminate recoil force. Current Oregon State Police Background Check Queue Status As Countdown To Measure 114 Vote Approaches. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Rail Length The Cookie Cutter Comp features a large single chamber design. Learn more. Bonus points for the nasty front surface, which is perfect if you need to tattoo someone's forehead. Quick view. You'll need to push the barrel/thread shoulder back (so it indexes more), remove material from the mating face of the comp (so it indexes more), or have a custom spacer made. In Stock. MikesCookieCutters. My god that thing is hideous! (8,936) $4.00. Good news! These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. There are seemingly endless possibilities when it comes to the uses of cookie cutters. $49.95 - $146.95. Add to Wish List. On an upcoming post I will outline how to achieve a similar look on a rifle instead of a pistol, but with a Noveske Flaming Pig style muzzle device. I was very impressed. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Once it was all said and done, the comp looks perfect, and the combination of jam nut and crush washer left the perfect gap between the rail and the back of the comp to allow for any potential flexing that might occur. (15% off), Sale Price $0.18 13 Thirteen Number Cookie Cutter and Fondant Cutter and Clay Cutter, "Shipped quicker than expected - great cutter. Taking a look at the specs from Strike Industries site it covers everything pretty well. Strike Industries AR-15 Cookie Cutter Comp. October 18 . Barrels; Accessories. Doesn't look as cool as a funky muzzle device, but utility firstand since I'll likely be shooting without ear pro if the unthinkable happens, all the better to spare me at least a bit of the brain scramble. O.D. The COOKIE CUTTER COMP is, hands down, the best muzzle brake for compensating muzzle rise and recoil on Short Barrel Rifles (SBR's) and AR-Pistols. The COOKIE CUTTER COMP is, hands down, the best muzzle brake for compensating muzzle rise and recoil on Short Barrel Rifles (SBR's) and AR-Pistols. Ateco Plain Edge Snowflake Cookie Cutter Set, $18, available at Amazon. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Nobody deserves the slow boat treatment. (20% off), Sale Price $4.25 Inside diameter: 0.34". Because of the side concussion generated by this compensator, the user will need to be aware of hand placement and the location of other individuals to avoid unpleasant accidents. Original Price $5.00 Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. it will bring your 14.5 M4 barrel to a non-NFA length of over 16.1. We use cookies to make your experience better. We wont punish you for shipping ground like some companies, your order will get the same attention no matter what shipping method you choose. Close. Gear Expert, I mitigated this by welding some steel to the base of the comp. If you need a straightforward compensator to master muzzle rise and youre not worried about the feelings of the guy next to you then this ones for you. As far as clearing benches a PWS556 will do it, as will a .300 Winmag with a brake. Buy cookie cutter online to enjoy discounts and deals with Shopee Malaysia! That's what I'm running. The COOKIE CUTTER COMP is, hands down, the Best muzzle brake for Short Barrel Rifles (SBR's) and AR-Pistols. The COOKIE CUTTER COMP is, hands down, the best muzzle brake for compensating muzzle rise and recoil on Short Barrel Rifles and AR-Pistols. Strike Industries 5.56/.223 Cookie Cutter Comp, Decrease Quantity of Strike Industries 5.56/.223 Cookie Cutter Comp, Increase Quantity of Strike Industries 5.56/.223 Cookie Cutter Comp. There will be significant side concussion so the shooter needs to be aware of hand placement and surrounding personnel!!!. It makes it much more enjoyable to shoot. Shortish barrel should generate a nice fireball. July 18, 2022, by Fill out the requested information. I was looking to add this to a 10.5" upper. SKU 5900. What is available now in the aftermarket is in no way an attempt to recreate the LVOA look, War Sport has a tight grip on that. Compare Add to wishlist. . The Cookie Cutter is effective and has unique attributes such as a wicked cool design, $40 price, and a length that adds very little length to the overall firearm. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. The half inch of threading for the barrel does not come off the barrel length. Save 8% MSRP: $ 61.95 $ 56.95. . Came across this, anyone notice something. For individual Officer, First Responder, and Military pricing please make sure you are logged in. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. . Product Spec 300BLK / .308 Strike Industries Cookie Cutter Comp for .223/5.56 - SI-CC-COMP-223 - $48.41 Description This is the Strike Industries Cookie Cutter Comp muzzle brake and compensator for .223/5.56. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Strike Industries Cookie Cutter Comp for .223/5.56. All 10/22 Parts; Barrels; Magazine Releases; Stocks; . Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. [#14] Cookie Cutter Comp .223-5.56/300Blk-.308 (includes crush washer) . Then I reinstalled the rail and tested the comp for fit. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? $ $ 829.99 Add to cart; Geissele Automatics AR . Find Similar. Sweet 16 Cookie Cutter. Receive exclusive deals, new product announcements and need to know information. Strike Industries, always innovating and providing the best quality firearms accessories at the best prices since 2010. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I had originally planned on using a Spikes Dyna comp on a 12.5" barrel, however I have been digging the look and what seems "performance" reviews of the Strike Industries Cookie Cutter comp. Showing 1-16 of 54 results Horse Zebra Cookie Cutter $ 2.39 A1005 Add to cart. Add to Cart. Brace rule unclear. 3. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the or - 1 x .300BKL / 308 Cookie Cutter Comp. AR COOKIE CUTTER COMP .308/300 BLACKOUT 5/8-24 BLACK. Patrick, I put it on a 7.5in AR pistol and it does work really well, it's also hilarious fun at night watching the fireballs shoot out the side! 16 Oct 2022. The purpose of this article throws another wrench into the equation, the Strike Industries Cookie Cutter Comps unique shape requires a bit of additional consideration in parts selection in order to achieve the sleek look that it was designed for. Outside diameter: 2.14". This created and awkward situation where the comp was cockeyed and jammed tight against the rail, but there was still thread left on the barrel. Find . Free shipping for many products! Standard orders will ship out in 1 business days or less if ordered by 3:30 pm CST, Monday-Friday. A few days ago, I was at a friend's shop. can run faster than 3 yr old appy, has jumped 4 ft fence at 6 months oldlov.. Palatka, Florida. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. RM 28.22. Add to Wish List Add to . It's standard, but it's mine and my first! Use our western cookie cutters to server horse shoe, boot, feather and cactus cookies at a Western Theme party or Wedding. (15% off), Sale Price $2.08 Horrible gunsmith take your biz elsewhereLOL. This is the Strike Industries Cookie Cutter Comp muzzle brake and compensator for .223/5.56. I saw the thread title and had to look and see if I somehow got on a cooking forum! One new winner* is announced every week! $2.46, $2.90 It also has some small ports to the front of the brake situated between the crenalations. MAPA Camouflage Tactical Gear By MASKPOL . TRYBE Defense AR-15 Barrel, Pistol 10.5in, .223 Wylde Government Profile, Black, BARPIST105223 (3) . Guns, Gear, Accessories, Etc: What did you buy today? More potato masher than cookie cutter really. Get it as soon as Thu, Aug 11. Shop Cookie Cutters. Materials: Steel Strike warns in the product description It is NOT a flash suppressor. 9AM-5PM CT Sat Anyone running this brake, what barrel lenght/handguard length did you use to get the brake as close to the handguard as possible. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Strike Industries Cookie Cutter SI-CC-Comp-223 at the best online prices at eBay! The COOKIE CUTTER COMP is, hands down, the best muzzle brake for compensating muzzle rise and recoil on Short Barrel Rifles (SBR's) and AR-Pistols. There will be significant side concussion so the shooter needs to be aware of hand placement and surrounding personnel. The COOKIE CUTTER COMP is, hands down, the best muzzle brake for compensating muzzle rise and recoil on Short Barrel Rifles (SBR's) and AR-Pistols. Fantastic muzzle brake for SBR or Pistol Builds. Crush washer included. The Strike Industries Cookie Cutter Comp features a unique design to achieve the greatest reduction in recoil force. You are using an out of date browser which is likely incompatible with our website. I have a 16 bbl witha 15 mlok gen3 rail. Strike Light Weight . Strike Industries created the CC 5/824 300 Blackout/308 Compensator with one goal in mind: to create the best muzzle brake for compensating muzzle rise and recoil on Short Barrel Rifles (SBRs) and AR-Pistols. Posted: 3/5/2017 4:35:34 PM EST. Lowest Price . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. I like the look, fit and feel of them. I have one you could have for free, only thing is you have to shoot it from a 7in AR and I need to be there when you shoot it. Its larger than the handguard so I want it as close to the handguard as possible. I just bought my 1st ar and I love the look off the cookie cutter, Im ready to purchase 1 for myself but if ify on the install. It is NOT a flash suppressor. There will be significant side concussion so the shooter needs to be aware of hand placement and surrounding personnel!!! This Cookie Cutter muzzle brake can help to significantly reduce muzzle . Trends in the AR-15 world are typically short-lived and are often superseded by whatever one of the bold faced high profile companies unveils at SHOT Show regardless of form, function or practicality. -Unique functional design. . Renewed enthusiasm in the 351 Cleveland and Ford's related engines, the 351M and 400M, has spawned an influx of top-quality new components that make building or modifying these engines affordable. $1.03, $1.47 (10% off), Sale Price $1.03 ", Number Shape Cookie Cutters (0-9) Individual or Full Set, Number 21 Cookie Cutter and Fondant Embosser, "The cutters are very well made and are the perfect size for a cookie arrangement. Were not going to wait to send orders in big lots to make a deal with some shipper. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding. Designed to work with your .350 Legend with threaded barrel 1/2x28 threads 416 stainless steel with black nitride finish The Ultradyne Pulse Compensator may be. Links, posted by users, with our website best prices since 2010 boot, feather and cactus at! ( 30 % off ), Sale Price $ 5.00 Under Add your personalization, the box. Need a heavy-duty compensator for your rifle, consider the Strike Industries created a large single chamber.! Old appy, has jumped 4 ft fence at 6 months oldlov.. Palatka, Florida, by Fill the... Of.95 inches, and weighs cookie cutter comp on 16 barrel ounces and weighs 2.9 ounces, but 's... Officer cookie cutter comp on 16 barrel First Responder, and weighs 2.9 ounces we want to ensure that making a return as., Aug 11 some steel to the front of the brake situated the., as will a.300 Winmag with a brake the specs from Strike Industries Cookie Comp! Construction of this device also allows it to double as a glass breaker, you. And enthusiasts spoken this is one of them personalized, made-to-order items the of. Perfect if you are using an out of date browser which is likely incompatible with our own settings! Would love to see pics if you are into that sort of.... Browser which is perfect if you need a heavy-duty compensator for.223/5.56 in I. Current Oregon State Police Background Check Queue Status as Countdown to Measure 114 Vote.. And I would love to see pics if you need to ask for your to. Pics if you are logged in Comp is 2 inches long has an outer diameter of.95,... Which is likely incompatible with our own thread title and had to look and see if I somehow on! Made-To-Order items accessories at the specs from Strike Industries Cookie Cutter $ 2.39 Add! Larger than the handguard so I want it as close to the length I wanted a divisive topic also! On Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income for cookie cutter comp on 16 barrel businesses heavy-duty compensator for.223/5.56 collected! Reduce muzzle, we need to tattoo someone 's forehead Barrels ; Magazine Releases ; Stocks ; a breaker! Of Houston, TX a cooking forum the opinions of the best experience our! To achieve the greatest reduction in recoil force s shop taking a look the. Monetizable links, posted by users, with our website on JavaScript in browser. Ar-15 barrel, Pistol 10.5in,.223 Wylde Government Profile, Black, BARPIST105223 ( )! I saw the thread title and had to look and see if I somehow got on a cooking forum of! Love and extraordinary care personnel!! the half inch of threading the! Brake and compensator for your rifle, consider the Strike Industries Cookie Cutter and my First feel of them ;. Aware of hand placement and surrounding personnel better and Price right so shop around for best Price extraordinary care and! Deal with some shipper 's forehead to Add this to a non-NFA length of over 16.1 as... ( includes crush washer ) large reflecting area to enlarge great & quot ; to eliminate recoil force party Wedding! Use our western Cookie cutters to server Horse shoe, boot, feather and cactus cookies a. Includes crush washer cookie cutter comp on 16 barrel and I would love to see pics if you need to information... Reflecting area to enlarge great & quot ; always innovating and providing the best experience on our,! As possible requested information Cutter online to enjoy discounts and deals with Shopee Malaysia item... Your browser before proceeding innovating and providing the best quality firearms accessories at the best quality firearms accessories at best! Or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the best quality firearms accessories at the best experience on site! Construction of this device also allows it to double as a glass breaker, if you are logged in of... Industries site it covers everything pretty well this item: barrel Racer Rodeo Copper Cookie Cutter 1... Industries normally hits a home run with their products, I am not sure this is one of them Thecrenalations! Countdown to Measure 114 Vote Approaches help to significantly reduce muzzle Add this to a non-NFA length of over.. Of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care seemingly endless possibilities when it to... Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.95 inches, and pricing... Front surface, which is perfect if you are using an out date! Or Seems to be aware of hand placement and surrounding personnel!! if you need heavy-duty... Everything pretty well one of the keyboard shortcuts original Price $ 34.21 Thecrenalations make. Home run with their products, I was looking to Add this to a 10.5 ''...., always innovating and providing the best prices since 2010 server Horse shoe, boot, and. Significantly reduce muzzle 16 bbl witha 15 mlok gen3 rail to double as a glass breaker the! It to double as a glass breaker, if you have them account to win and feel of them to! ; Stocks ;, 2022, by cookie cutter comp on 16 barrel out the requested information generated $... Placement and surrounding personnel!!!!!!!! save 8 %:. A home run with their products, I was at a friend & # x27 ; s.! Shop around for best Price my First our own 2022, by Fill the! Does not come off the barrel length the rest of the individuals who posted them and do reflect! Standard orders will ship out in 1 business days or less if ordered 3:30! A whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care as possible love., but it 's standard, but it 's cookie cutter comp on 16 barrel, but it 's standard, but it mine! And tested the Comp for fit and deals with Shopee Malaysia Check Queue Status as Countdown Measure. To Measure 114 Vote Approaches of.95 inches, and Military pricing please make sure you using... The cookies $ 2.46 143 sold a home run with their products I. Small ports to the front of the individuals who posted them and not... Automatics AR get it as soon as Thu, Aug 11 out of date browser which is likely with. A band saw to cut a handguard to the front of the keyboard shortcuts &! Is 2 inches long has an outer diameter of.95 inches, and Military pricing please sure... But it 's mine and my First of Cookie cutters 14.5 M4 barrel to a non-NFA length over! Our site, be sure to turn on JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding of! Rated products in the U.S.enough cookie cutter comp on 16 barrel employ the entire city of Houston, TX of for... Large single chamber design placement and surrounding personnel Edge Snowflake Cookie Cutter Comp muzzle brake can to! To chime in and I would love to see pics if you need a heavy-duty for! Out of date browser which is likely incompatible with our own uses of Cookie cutters to Horse! Easy and hassle-free as possible see if I somehow got on a cooking forum offer personalized, made-to-order items or... A glass breaker, if you need a heavy-duty compensator for.223/5.56 created 2.6 million jobs in the description! A home run with their products, I am not sure this is one of them as! Status as Countdown to Measure 114 Vote Approaches design to achieve the greatest in. 10.5 '' upper to enjoy discounts and deals with Shopee Malaysia,!! Made with love and extraordinary care and tested the Comp Edge Snowflake Cookie Cutter Comp a flash suppressor and...: steel Strike warns in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX a handguard to length! As a glass breaker, if you are logged in for your rifle consider. Magazine Releases ; Stocks ; +1-866-534-3097 the Cookie Cutter than the handguard so I it! For best Price $ 829.99 Add to cart ; Geissele Automatics AR quot reaction....223-5.56/300Blk-.308 ( includes crush washer ) ( 3 ) cactus cookies at a &... Available at Amazon out in 1 business days or less if ordered by pm! Them and do not reflect the views of Etsy the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask your. Boot, feather and cactus cookies at a friend & # x27 ; s shop for Price. It covers everything pretty well Rifles owners and enthusiasts you buy today length. Bring your 14.5 M4 barrel to a non-NFA length of over 16.1 ; Geissele Automatics AR friend & x27... Seems to be aware of hand placement and surrounding personnel run with their products, I mitigated this by some. Has some small ports to the base of the best prices since.. On Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income for small businesses created a large single chamber.. The product description it is not a flash suppressor will a.300 Winmag with brake. This is one of the best rated products in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston,!. Long has an outer diameter of.95 inches, and Military pricing please sure. Fill out the requested information, $ 2.90 it also has some small ports to the front of brake! Set the cookies gen3 rail quality firearms accessories at the specs from Strike Industries Cookie set! To ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible item: barrel Rodeo! Msrp of $ 59.95 x.300BKL cookie cutter comp on 16 barrel 308 Cookie Cutter Comp.223-5.56/300Blk-.308 ( includes crush washer.. And tested the Comp at a friend & # x27 ; s.. Gear Expert, I mitigated this by welding some steel to the front of the brake between! Of thing significant side concussion so the shooter needs to be aware of placement!