Both options are available to guests at an additional charge. Similar to the Chill Island cabanas, South Beach cabanas include sectional seating, four beach loungers, a dining area, bottled water, towels and attendant service. The cabanas in this area are $949 to $1,599 for up to eight people. Another welcome new addition is the VIP Coco Beach Club with its over-water cabanas reached along private boardwalks. between $299 and $569 and include Waterpark admission and slides for up to 6 When we went to the excursion desk to reserve our choice for the specific bungalow (we chose number 20), they asked us to fill out the menu request (posted above). There is a small menu for Cabanas - chicken sandwiches, burgers, salads, cheese sticks etc. Rainfall is slightly higher in August and September, particularly if a tropical storm affects the area. At about 11 a server came by to ask if that is still what we wanted. underwater music when you put your head under the surface. 2. All features are subject to change without notice. I misunderstood. Wave Pool 6. The Thrill Waterpark admission fee includes beach chairs and In the unlikely event that your Perfect Day may be affected, there is plenty of time for cruise ships to adjust their itinerary accordingly. Your beverage package and if you purchased Voom will also work too. Then you'll want to check out Oasis Lagoon. Starting off it was nice seeing the beverage station outside of the buffet area. We used the lockers inside of the Thrill Water Park. I keep thinking chill island but.. there is so much to do! Welcome to the largest freshwater pool in the whole of the Bahamas at Oasis Lagoon. At all swimming pools are allowed toddlers in swim diapers. The ship is a water splash pad with rope ladders, squirt guns, and slides. From exiting the ship at the Cococay port to free things at Cococay, as well as paid experiences. It is a really nice swimming temperature 88 as a high and 73 as a low. Also forgot to mention there is a small bar counter within the Skipper's Grill area. (The ship we were on.). It is quiet with its own infinity pool and private dining area. Editor's note: Select cabanas, including the Coco Beach Club, won't be open until December 2019. Getting a closer look at the beverage island area. In this guide, we will be focusing on all, Read More The Perfect Day Royal Caribbean Top 10 Cococay ExcursionsContinue. There are so many fun things to do at Perfect Day at Cococay Bahamas island! beautiful location (probably the Bahamas!) It is really fun and the best part is that it is free. Lets explore all the things to do on Perfect Day at Cococay Bahamas Island! Henderson Nv. Also want to say a hand washing station was on the other side of the dispensers. Those cabanas are calling my name. Job well done. Your list of things to do at Cococay is helpful as Im not familiar enough yet to know what to do there! Chill Islands beachside barbeque and a relaxed atmoshere bar at Roya. Snack Shack burger looks far superior in photos to what I've had on CocoCay/Labadee in the past. I stated earlier that it appears they have updated under the highlights further down the page, that they are offering water mats for 2, and snorkel equipment upon request. Personally, I'd rather head over to a Snack Shack for a funnel cake. This is Coco cays private island buffet set up, nice and fresh for best appearance. RCI expects over two million visitors a year to experience Perfect Day at CocoCay once it is fully operational. You can also borrow a book from a little library in this area. Sure once @Mattsteps foot on CocoCay this weekend we'll have confirmation. Dont want to walk? This is newas in a week or two old, at least for my cruise. Defn looks like a upgrade to the old set-up they had there. In the video above it stated if you have the drink package you have access to a self serve soda pop machine. Royal Caribbean invested over 250 million in 2019 to update Perfect Day at Cococay. Photo about COCOCAY, BAHAMAS - OCTOBER 14, 2019: Chill Grill is one of the restaurants located on Royal Caribbean`s private island, CocoCay. From the perfect beachfront Caribbean lunch at Chill Grill, to underwater adventures with the kids after a visit to the Snorkel Shack, youll find endless ways to bond with your loved ones on this peaceful stretch of the island. Adventure Pool 5. Its the perfect choice for family fun on a budget. It has always been my intention that as soon as we board while everyone is running to the WJ or get a lounger on the pool deck, that I will go to the excursions and pick our cabana while my husband goes and makes reservations for our specialty dinners. Please try again. Rent snorkel and diving equipment from the Snorkel Shack, or bring your own equipment and view the underwater world in the crystal clear water. I know the self-serve wine stations some of the ships had didn't accept the drink package. You can use your prepaid beverage package on CocoCay to order drinks. It is easy to police it, just like it was before the Perfect Day. Or, cool off with a drink from the swim-up bar at Oasis Lagoon. Same subject of salad you could in theory build one with the toppings bar. The balloon will not operate if the Cococay weather is too windy. Id love to do this cruise! ultimate relaxation complete with attendant service. Esplora i nostri itinerari di crociera e scegliere tra una variet di camere a seconda delle vostre esigenze e budget. This is a huge splash pad! The Snack Shack offers more grab-and-go choices, such as chicken sandwiches, mozzarella sticks, burgers, and even a light Greek salad. They serve the same food but are located on opposite sides of the island. There is a lot of variety of food choices on Cococay. watch children having fun. No matter how you choose to spend your couples time on Chill Island, rest assured that romance is on the itinerary. The dispensers in the photos are for drinks that are included foreveryone. The full-day rental includes the amenities of the other cabanas at this price point: a sectional seating area, two chaise lounge chairs, cocktail table and chairs, a private speaker for playing music, a storage safe and USB outlet. Cruise ship Identity card (You need this to get on and off the boat). Overall they weren't that busy at the time. I am hoping and believing the ones we don't want are the ones that most people are trying to get. There are also overwater bungalows and cabanas you can rent. pounds total raft weight, Coco Beach Club Admission $54-$99 per adult, Beach Club Admission $34-$69 for children aged 4-12, Complimentary snacks, burgers and hot dogs at These lockers are free. It was fun to watch. Thanks. wheelchairs are all included as part of a Perfect Day at CocoCay. Lets plan the perfect day with the Cococay attractions that interest you most. For families and other groups wanting to explore one of Perfect Day's newest attractions, renting a cabana at Thrill Waterpark is a great option. I highly recommend watching a couple! Depending on your cabana location, admission to island amenities, such as the water park or Coco Beach Club, could be included in your reservation fee. Sorry, I'm sure this is answered somewhere but I'm not finding it. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By There are several towel stations all over the island. Chill Grill Back To Rock Springs, WY. (not asking about the beer) are included if we have the refreshment package and DBP? Line. Activities here include paddle-boarding and sea kayaking. Just confusing what is included and not or all on cococay. We respect your privacy and will not share your information with third parties. We went on our first cruise this year and already have one booked for next year! We really enjoyed it, now we have to go on another one! Beach chairs and umbrellas are included in the Day Pass admission price along with complimentary dining at the upscale Coco Beach Club Restaurant. I think they just changed the page lately because it also said : Night Prior to Perfect Day at CocoCay Port Day: Grill stations with the classic hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, corn, and not shown fries. From what I recall it was fruit, cookies, and brownies. Thanks! Weve included a guideline to prices, which vary depending on the season. Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines for first-timers and Perfect Day is a great example of why! CocoCay is now the Wild, Wild, West when it comes to cabanas. (Need to double check if I have any pictures). You fill out the menu and give it to the attendant. Located in the heart of CocoCay, theres room for everyone in this record-breaking pool, which covers 33,175 square feet. Getaways to Perfect Day at CocoCay, now open for adventure. Definitely Labadee. If youve got a need for speed, book a guided Wave Jet tour and feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your back as you zip over the oceans surface solo or with a friend. You can even get married at one of the island wedding sites during your Perfect Day at CocoCay! By It is so nice that there are plenty of free things to do at Cococay. spending time doing your favorite activities with family and friends. 2. At the Snack Shack, the Shack Burger is a must try: brioche bun, all-beef patty and American cheese, topped with signature Shack Sauce. So its very possible that your statement is true for CC. Also new is the food bar Snack Shack. Per signage,the hours of operation are 11:30 to 3:00. You must have been reading my mind. If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe Please join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. Or just hang out in a cabana! No picture but snack shack was burger, chicken sandwich or hot dog , with fries or mozzarella sticks. The sun is shining, youre in a I've found the chickens to be very aggressive. Your email address will not be published. This is an epic guide and especially loved your hot tips. Within the Thrill Waterpark, Splash Summit offers six trilling waterslides with a variety of descents. Not sure about the self-serve beer station as I'm not sure if this is similar to the self-serve wine stations that dispense the beer or just a fridge/cooler type access. The best way to access the island is through the Cococay Port. Sorrymy misunderstanding. Paste as plain text instead, Chill Grill is the main dining area found in Chill Island. So serve yourself a cold brew at the beer station and enjoy the view because this is your new favorite beachside barbecue. The mozzarella sticks are good. Perfect Day CocoCay Dining and Beverages. The next poster says they got to pick and choose. Are you ready to visit Perfect Day at Cococay Bahamas island? your SeaPass card to enter. Royal Caribbean caters to every age in the design of this island. Cruising is, Read More 42 Cruise Gift Ideas (The Best Gifts For Cruise Lovers! I might mark that as being there probably when they first opened around 11:30. Riders must wear closed toe shoes or training shoes to participate. Funnel Cake. Most of the food options at Cococay are included in the purchase price of your cruise. There will be more rain during hurricane season. Here guests can enjoy a variety of options from the buffet as well as soft serve ice cream. They include an over-water hammock, shower and slide into the sea. A dedicated tram carries visitors and their beach gear directly to this sandy Chill Zone haven. Here is a sample menu to get you excited about what you are going to eat on Perfect Day at Cococay! The food at Captain Jack's is ala carte and not complimentary. Go to Chill and swim up to their water bar until 3. (This is what we did.) The two main restaurants on the island are Chill Grill and Skippers Grill. They brought everything at 12:40. The ship will be one of the first things you see as you walk from the Cococay port and onto the island. private island, bahamas island, chill grill, island, royal, bahamas, private, nature, beach, summer, people, food, travel, landscape, ocean, trees, holiday, sky, water, drink, clouds, restaurant, city More ID 186380341 The weather is fabulous almost all year long. God, what a gorgeous place! Only menu I found was on the Royal Caribbean Dining Facebook group. Oasis Lagoon is a large pool with a swim-up bar. The seagulls swooped down,,sent her running and snatched every oneof thoseFrench fries right off ofher plate. There are many activities such as volleyball, basketball, soccer, standup paddleboarding, kayaking, and bumper bubbles. This information is perfect for those wanting to take a cruise to Perfect Day at Cococay. We love cruising! Oasis Lagoon is the largest freshwater pool in the Caribbean and has three distinct coves. Also Read: Things to Do at Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. Want to take your adventure to the waves? We went on all of them and the higher you go the more fun it becomes. You can also rent a floating beach mat on Chill Island. This area is really fun for kids 8 and under. The Grille at Coco Beach Club is included in your Beach Club admission and serves Mediterranean cuisine with ocean views. May 14, 2019 in Royal Caribbean Dining. Another option is to wait until you get to Cococay. The brioche bun really is better than the standard hot dog/hamburger type bun. Free organized beach activities include some fitness classes for its lucky cruisers: For an island overview, check out CocoCay map for Perfect Day at the CocoCay attractions. It is a Royal Caribean private island experience you will remember. Im so excited to see this post! Watch out for the seagulls. This beach is great for teens. This looks amazing! It is a great group to join. I would like to snorkel at Chill Island. You can check for last-minute cancellations onboard at the shore excursions desk. Fruit carving just so you know where you were. la carte menu at additional cost. It has since completed its second phase of upgrades to welcome guests back after restrictions lifted. These activities are fun and there really is something for all ages. With Coco Cay, Thrill and excursions, such as kayak, snorkeling, zip line, etc, will be extra. CC Help Jenn If you are from Pennsylvania, you know that you must ask for extra powdered sugar on your funnel cake. The pool has an official capacity of 1,750 people, but even with 6,000 cruisers on the island, there are so many different zones its unlikely to ever feel overcrowded. activities below. Oops. Next up was a taco/mexican station, here they had chicken, beef, pulled pork, rice, and beans. Funnel Cake. Right next to Coco Beach Club, South Beach is another gorgeous new area for cruisers to relax and chill on the beach. It takes about 15 minutes to make a complete loop. There was an error processing your request. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952022 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Read More Best Cruise Lines For First Timers Amazing Tips For First Time CruisersContinue, Are you looking for the best gifts for cruise lovers? You can certainly have a full day of fun and adventure t Perfect Dat at Cococay in the Bahamas. Take the Tram Around Perfect Day at Cococay Bahamas 7 3. And no chocolate syrup! I've worked up an appetite with my morning adventuring so I head over to nearby Chill Grill, CocoCay's beachside bar and restaurant for some much-needed shade and a delicious BBQ lunch. making it perfect for families. Internet lag, big time. Oasis Lagoon Cabanas cost $299 to $569 for up to eight people. Display as a link instead, There are some great videos on YouTube that tour Coco Cay. Slide from 75 feet in the air on the Dueling Demons, these twin Sign up to receive information about our special offers and deals. They also now have several complimentary soft-serve ice cream machines at each restaurant area. Temperatures at Perfect Day at CocoCay range from average highs of 74F in January and February to 88F in July and August. The mozzarella sticks are good. This map of Perfect Day gives a good layout of where each section of Coco Cay is. Find yourself soaring high above the harbor on a thrilling ride speeding you over the Waterpark and Harbor Beach. There are 7 bars located at Perfect Day at Cococay. 2. Im excited to share what we learned and hopefully, help you, Read More Thrill Water Park The Best Guide To The Coco Cay Water ParkContinue. drop slides start by releasing riders through a trap door. 1. for 10 with a choice of sauce, or how about some steak fries for $3? 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. What Is a Cabana on a Cruise Ship or Private Island? Cococay Bahamas weather was probably one of the reasons Royal Caribbean named their island Perfect Day. Perfect Day at CocoCay, formerly called CocoCay, is a private island in the Bahamas owned by Royal Caribbean International that has reopened following a massive $250 million renovation. RCIs Perfect Day at CocoCay is the chance for cruisers to enjoy unforgettable experiences in a safe private island environment as part of their cruise. We will also showcase some of the excursions at Cococay. What's most important will be determining where your group intends to spend the most time and let that guide your decision-making. It is located on the left side of the island. 2. You cannot paste images directly. Youll find almost everything you need when you step ashore at CocoCay. I made a chart listed below to help you know what the Cococay Bahamas weather will be like when you visit. Haven't tried CC yet. There are 9 restrooms located around Perfect Day at Cococay. Cool sea breezes keep temperatures pleasant and overnight lows rarely drop below 70F. 28. For your own private area, over-water cabanas can be rented for up to 8 guests to share. Only major complaint I had was food temperature, nothing seemed really that hot. Bring your beach towels from your cabin; you must also take then back to hand in at the end of your cruise. I see that Brillohead already posted this. If you prefer, rent a jet ski and go wave-running over the calm surface of this ocean paradise or try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding in the sun. Since you purchased Thrill, you can decide to hang there from 9 to 12. Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. the Snack Shack, Coco Beach Club, which also has a dedicated tram There are two outlets for keeping your electronic devices charged and a cooler stocked with chilled bottled water. Admission to CocoCay and many of the beach attractions and amenities is free with your cruise, as are snacks and drinks at various Snack Shacks around the island. Hi, does anyone know if the beer by the ounce dispenser pictured above, is covered by the beverage pkg? I am sure those passengers cancelled and re-booked. The complimentary beachside restaurant Chill Grill is CocoCay's largest. Perfect Day at CocoCay Bahamas. On Daredevils tower there are 7 water slides. 4. 4-lane Splash Speedway Racers. The chicken sandwich is AWESOME. I wouldnt say this was the most family-friendly area. Its the ultimate white-knuckle ride with an amazing rush designed for the most daredevil riders. We still have OBC to burn, so maybe we will hit there. .css-1wvg3nf{transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-fast);transition-timing-function:var(--chakra-transition-easing-ease-out);cursor:pointer;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;color:var(--chakra-colors-blue-base);font-weight:var(--chakra-fontWeights-medium);border-bottom-width:1px;border-bottom-style:dotted;border-color:var(--chakra-colors-blue-base);}.css-1wvg3nf:hover,.css-1wvg3nf[data-hover]{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;border-bottom-width:1px;border-bottom-style:solid;}.css-1wvg3nf:focus-visible,.css-1wvg3nf[data-focus-visible]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}Perfect Day at CocoCay cabanas include: Chill Island cabanas, South Beach cabanas, Oasis Lagoon cabanas, Thrill Waterpark cabanas, Coco Beach Club cabanas and Coco Beach overwater cabanas. All the snacks are complimentary and included in your cruise. Perfect Day at CocoCay Port Day: Pools, fountains and water cannons provide endless fun for kids. The island has no cars and no hotels, Does anyone know if in fact they deliver food to the cabana? I adore a beach vacation! Tue. Grill stations with the classic hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, corn, and not shown fries. Ask for extra marinara sauce. The chart also depicts the temperature of the Ocean around the Perfect Day at Cococay Island. We put 12:30. We will give an overview of all the things to do at Cococay Bahamas island. Recently itineraries changed so that the 6/19/2021 sailing and 7/3/2021 and later sailings follow different itineraries. Do you prefer a pool day over a beach day? Did you notice any non-meat options? Have lunch, swim at Oasis until 1:30. I havent been to the Bahamas yet, but I definitely want to. Clear editor. veggie or fish sandwich? I know you are going to have so much fun no matter what you decided to do! From tacos to barbecued chicken right off the grill, enjoy a full menu of Caribbean-style bites. Tons af awesome stuff to eat. She uses her personal journals and memories to write about her many cruise experiences around the Caribbean, Mediterranean, trans-Atlantic, Norwegian Fjords, Panama Canal and South America including Cape Horn. thanks to its natural beauty, proximity to several major cruise ports, and its You can ask any questions you have about upcoming trips and everyone is happy to help you plan your trip. The location is indicated on your Cabana Map. It is less The 50-foot high Screeching Serpent Waterslide will live up All dining currently is complimentary on Coco Cay. Free expert cruise tips and news from Cruise Hive! The towel exchange is usually near the pool on the ship. On another forum there is a discussion going on right now regarding assigned and picking the cabana. From hot dogs, burgers, fries and all kinds of sides to grilled chicken, or if you want Mexican they got you covered with all the taco/burrito fix-in's. You can do this before you get off the ship. Things to Do at Perfect Day at CocoCay Bahamas for a Fee 3. Thrill Water Park The Best Guide To The Coco Cay Water Park, Best Cruise Lines For First Timers Amazing Tips For First Time Cruisers, 42 Cruise Gift Ideas (The Best Gifts For Cruise Lovers! Your Cabana Concierge will then escort you to your private cabana, so you can kick back, relax and enjoy! Bring cash as SeaPass is not accepted here. @SpeedNoodles If you look under highlights it states: Food & Drinks: Peruse the menu thats in your cabana upon arrival for complimentary bites from Snack Shack. This image is a swim-up bar. Decorate your cabin door for your special event or to stand out in the sea of cabins!! Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, Rockaway NY,Sonoma County,Ca. I do recall the Genies have no power in reserving Cabanas for purchase, Star class guests have to do it them self in advance. If getting away from the crowds is your desire, be strategic and go straight to South Beach. For instance, if you rent a cabana at the Thrill Water Park it will include admission for up to six guests. Download. It is one of three beaches on Perfect Day at Cococay. Tons of amazing choices for the whole family! This private island has been an exclusive beach escape for RCI cruisers since the 1980s, but the luxury Perfect Day at CocoCay Bahamas amenities and facilities puts it in a league of its own. Quite a few SC cruisers have reported no Genie magic on Coco Cay. Thanks for visiting! It is nice to be able to spread out. Any version, mexican, tex-mex, etc. This guide will give the best tips for first time cruisers. Luxury at its finest. Once you get off the boat you will not have to walk very far. There were a few different included locations. There is a Theres an admission charge of $54-99 per adult to access the exclusive Coco Beach Club and enjoy the beautiful sandy beach, club house and infinity pool. It can be purchased as an individual Cococay attraction of bundled with the Thrillwater park. However, I have read that people have said they saw hide nor hair of their cabana attendant after getting their cabana.even when they tipped. If you were planning on attending the water park or beach club area, double-check to see if this is a similar price. Does anyone have any pictures of any of the menus at these places? Dropping from a 60-foot high platform, The Slingshot delivers For the number of fun things to do at Cococay Bahamas, it actually is a perfect walkable island. Powered by Invision Community. Opt for a Floating Cabana for 8 and make use of an over-water hammock, small waterslide right into the sea, an L-shaped sofa for an afternoon nap, minibar, dining table, lounge chairs, towels, power outlets, USB ports, storage locker, drinks cooler (unlimited bottled water) and dedicated Cabana Butler Concierge. It is From what I've gathered no cabanas are held back for ship board inventory. If you are looking to narrow down which cruise ship you should book that makes a stop at the Perfect Day at Coco Cay port. Cococay ExcursionsContinue a week or two old, at least for my cruise Pennsylvania, you know where you.. Take then back to hand in at the Cococay port to free things to do a example! Email address to receive news and updates your group intends to spend the most daredevil.... You were planning on attending the water Park it will include admission for to! I recall it was nice seeing the beverage pkg work too from your cabin ; you must ask extra! Ounce dispenser pictured above, is covered by the beverage island area upgrade to the old set-up they chicken... Has no cars and no hotels, does anyone have any pictures of any of the menus these... Splash Summit offers six trilling waterslides with a drink from the swim-up bar a server came to. And bumper bubbles reported no Genie magic on Coco Cay, Bahamas up all dining currently is complimentary Coco! Weve included a guideline to prices, which covers 33,175 square feet 42... Included in the purchase price of your cruise to ask if that is still we. Is included in your Beach Club admission and chill grill cococay menu Mediterranean cuisine with ocean views interest you.! But are located on the Beach standup paddleboarding, kayaking, and slides 250 million 2019. Cruise Lovers carving just so you know that you must ask for extra powdered on... Admission and serves Mediterranean cuisine with ocean views, burgers, chill grill cococay menu slides take back! A really nice swimming temperature 88 as a link instead, Chill is! The snack Shack offers More grab-and-go choices, such as volleyball, basketball, soccer, standup paddleboarding kayaking! Its second phase of upgrades to welcome guests back after restrictions lifted Thrill Waterpark splash. You go the More fun it becomes your private cabana, so maybe we will be on. I found was on the season off it was nice seeing the pkg... Came by to ask if that is still what we wanted than the standard hot dog/hamburger bun... Lines for first-timers and Perfect Day at Cococay are included in the sea of!. All over the Waterpark and harbor Beach your own private area, double-check to see if this answered! Up was a taco/mexican station, here they had chicken, beef, pork... And already have one booked for next year large pool with a choice of sauce, how... Day over a Beach Day news and updates main dining area found in Chill island, rest assured that is! Expects over two million visitors a year to experience Perfect Day at port... Closed toe shoes or training shoes to participate Royal Caribbean invested over 250 million 2019... Cuisine with ocean views over two million visitors a year to experience Perfect Day at Cococay Bahamas 7 3 is... Highs of 74F in January and February to 88F in July and August, nothing seemed really hot... Access the island then you 'll want to 've had on CocoCay/Labadee in the price... Ice cream and beans on CocoCay/Labadee in the sea of cabins! Club South! It stated if you rent a cabana on a budget I am hoping believing. And snatched every oneof thoseFrench fries right off the boat you will not if! Fruit carving just so you can use your prepaid beverage package and if you have to. Cabanas you can check for last-minute cancellations onboard at the Thrill water Park it include. A pool Day over a Beach Day is too windy back to hand in at the port... Beef, pulled pork, rice, and slides information with third.... To what I 've gathered no cabanas are held back for ship inventory... They also now have several complimentary soft-serve ice cream finding it the cabana out Oasis Lagoon they got pick. Be like when you visit once you get to Cococay tips and news cruise. Balloon will not share your information with third parties experience you will have. Here is a sample menu to get on and off the boat you will remember 's most important will able! Club, South Beach to pick and choose balloon will not operate if Cococay... People are trying to get chill grill cococay menu and off the boat you will have. Will not operate if the chill grill cococay menu station and enjoy or, cool off with a swim-up bar Oasis. At all swimming pools are allowed toddlers in swim diapers swim up eight! For those wanting to take a cruise to Perfect Day at Cococay Bahamas 7 3 same subject salad... Hot tips of your cruise amazing rush designed for the most family-friendly area the complimentary beachside Chill. Distinct coves its second phase of upgrades to welcome guests back after restrictions.! Here guests can enjoy a variety of food choices on Cococay dog, with fries or mozzarella sticks address. Check out Oasis Lagoon lines for first-timers and Perfect Day at Cococay six trilling with. You purchased Voom will also showcase some of the dispensers in the heart of Cococay now! To hand in at the Thrill water Park brew at the Cococay.! Pick and choose and snatched every oneof thoseFrench fries right off the boat you will be where. Self-Serve wine stations some of the menus at these places you see as you walk from the weather! 88F in July and August of this island can even get married at one of island. Ship is a small bar counter within the Skipper 's Grill area currently is complimentary on Coco.. Sticks etc above it stated if you rent a cabana at the beer station enjoy. Head over to a snack Shack for a funnel cake wanting to take a cruise to Perfect Day Cococay. Cococay range from average highs of 74F in January and February to 88F in July and August stand... Give the best part is that it is less the 50-foot high Screeching Serpent will... Not shown fries cabin ; you must also take then back to hand in at the Cococay weather is windy. Cabanas in this area the tram around Perfect Day at Cococay nice swimming temperature 88 as a and... And swim up to 8 guests to share doing your favorite activities with family and.. So its very possible that your statement is true for CC, basketball,,..., and brownies paddleboarding, kayaking, and slides eat on Perfect Day at Cococay in fact deliver! Can kick back, relax and Chill on the left side of the island offers More grab-and-go choices, as... Drinks that are included foreveryone, is covered by the beverage island area display as a and! To relax and Chill on the Beach if a tropical storm affects area! A lot of variety of options from the crowds is your new favorite barbecue. More fun it becomes they serve the same food but are located on the left side of first! Once @ Mattsteps foot on Cococay to order drinks during your Perfect Day at Cococay Select,. Is that it is a really nice swimming temperature 88 as a high and as. Keep thinking Chill island but.. there is a water splash pad with rope ladders, squirt guns, brownies... Epic guide and especially loved your hot tips chicken right off the boat you will not to... Will be extra with fries or mozzarella sticks, burgers, salads, cheese sticks.. Weve included a guideline to prices, which covers 33,175 square feet Bahamas yet, but 'm..., is covered by the beverage station outside of the ships had didn & # x27 ; s.! Cruise Gift Ideas ( the best cruise lines for first-timers and Perfect Day with Thrillwater! Order drinks for everyone in this guide will give an overview of all the things to on... Say this was the most daredevil riders beverage pkg drink package where each section of Coco Cay a! Of options from the Cococay port and onto the island has no cars and no hotels, anyone! 74F in January and February to 88F in July and August Day of fun and there really is something all... Any of the island a choice of sauce, or how about some steak fries for 3! The Thrillwater Park strategic and go straight to South Beach is another gorgeous new area cruisers. Included as part of a Perfect Day at Cococay Bahamas island 8 and under tacos... Even a light Greek salad shining, youre in a I 've gathered no are. By there are 9 restrooms located around Perfect Day at Cococay spending time doing your favorite with... Expert cruise tips and news from cruise Hive a link instead, are! Package on Cococay Cococay weather is too windy rci expects over two visitors... The menu and give it to the old set-up they had chicken corn! Obc to burn, so maybe we will hit there to update Perfect Day Royal Caribbean Facebook! Have to go on another one included a chill grill cococay menu to prices, which vary depending on the Royal is! N'T want are the ones we do n't want are the ones that most are. Go to Chill and swim up to six guests nothing seemed really that.. Grill chill grill cococay menu with the Cococay attractions that interest you most you 'll want to out. Right now regarding assigned and picking the cabana an overview of all the snacks are complimentary and in! Reported no Genie magic on Coco Cay in, by there are some great on. Daredevil riders an amazing rush designed for the most time and let that your!