Copyright IBTimes 2023. Dorante-Day said he was looking forward to finally getting some answers. Since 2018, Mr Dorante-Day has been fighting for the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall to undergo a paternity test, saying he "won't rest" until the case is solved. This is most explosive thing thats ever happened to the palace, says Simon. < Prince Charles, Camilla's alleged 'secret son' shares new 'evidence' proving Royal links, https://www.facebook.com/PrinceSimonCharles/posts/178832860914061, https://www.facebook.com/PrinceSimonCharles/posts/173052411492106. Not surprisingly, nor the King or Camilla have responded to his claims. All Rights Reserved. Thats my main question. And now after three years of legal wrangling, Simon has taken his case to the High Court in what he describes as the most significant step so far in his fight for the truth. Copyright 2022 IBTimes LLC. He was then adopted by a family in Portsmouth, England, who had links to the Queen. Dorante-Day, according to Mirror, has fathered at least nine children himself and has previously shared comparison shots with Prince of Wales as well as an image of his son Liam alongside the UKs Queen Elizabeth II in her 20s to lay emphasis on his claims. "More, more and more are looking, noticing and following, amazes me every time I see the same photos, the comparisons, how on earth is this not being acknowledged," another person commented. All Rights Reserved. I just want to know who my parents are. Could the Polestar 2 EV go rear-wheel drive? A 22-year-old Charles met Camilla Shand, 24, the daughter of a British Army officer, at a polo match at Windsor Great Park. Prince Charles has two sons, Prince William, 36 and Prince Harry, 34, from his relationship with the late Princess Diana. woman he believes wasCamilla while protection officers and his adoptive parents waited outside. Prince Charles and his wife Camilla visit the garden of Marlborough House in London where the public has left flowers and notes in tribute to Prince Philip after he died on April 9 aged 99. For reference, the couple is said to have begun their relationship a year before he was born. Says Simon: My grandmother, who worked for the Queen, told me outright that I was Camilla and Charles son many times.. On Wednesday morning, the Queen Consort, 75, visited the college in Scotland. He also claims he has memories of visiting a woman when he was a young boy in Portsmouth, who he believes to have been Camilla. At the age of eight months, he was adopted by a local couple named Karen and David Day. I am already speaking on one person, who I trust, and is happy to act on my behalf. in addition, charles will transfer a castle worth $2,000,000 to camilla and pay $12,000 per year to support their son, clyde, until he turns 19 years old. Inhis farewell speech, Harry himself alluded to there beingother challenges and Icant help but wonder if this case is one. Simon Dorante-Day, 56, has been making headlines for years over his claims that Charles and Camilla are his parents and that he was conceived in the years before they got married. A man claiming to be the love child of Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla, Simon Dorante-Day, has just dropped undeniable proof as to his paternity. In October 2022, 7News.com.au reported that Simon is now planning to approach Netflix in a bid to have his story heard globally. The 52-year-old responded: "That's been explained publicly Sue it's already out there - that's why they had to tamper with my eyes - exactly the point! While Mary Forsberg-Jackson added: "Beautiful tribute! He also claimed that he has "a lot more proof" than just the physical similarities. Speaking to 7NEWS.com.au, Dorante-Day alleges the bold step was taken in an attempt to quash his investigation. Queen Consort Camilla shares two children with her ex-husband Andrew Parker. Stay up to date with our daily newsletter, Russia Threatens To Take Back Alaska From US Over War Sanctions, '140,000 Soldiers and 953 Ships': Leaked Audio Clip Reveals China's Plan To Invade Taiwan, Simon Dorante-Dy has repeatedly claimed that he is the son of King Charles and Camilla, Heresurfaced after Queen Elizabeth's death, He said he sent a letter to Queen Elizabeth earlier, but she did not respond. DON'T MISS:Kate and Wills to 'copy Beckham' as couple pursue 'Hollywood' image[REVEAL]Camilla broke royal wedding tradition with tiara snub[INSIGHT]Reason why Camilla touches her hat 'Wants to be seen as normal'[ANALYSIS]. Someone had commented on my facial bone structure being the same as Her Maj, Simon said. But when they had to seriously consider it, it was sent down to Sydney for a High Court judge to review and theyre now assessing the case.. What they can or cant say the lines of succession.. ", "I can certainly understand, and to some degree forgive, actions that have been taken in the past in relation to my existence, but I cannot forget what has occurred," Dorante-Day claimed in his letter. ", Dorante-Day then claimed that his adoptive grandmother Winifred Bowlden who he said worked for Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philip in one of their royal households had told him directly that Charles and Camilla are his "birth parents.". Simon Dorante-Day has attracted headlines around the world with his love child case, which he says are the result of decades of research (see box at bottom of the page). She didnt just hint at it, she told me outright.. "She didnt just hint at it, she told me outright," he said. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. It was previously reported that Dorante-Day had written a private letter to Queen Elizabeth earlier this year, urging her to encourage Charles to undergo DNA testing. A historian has claimed the hospital where Dorante-Day was born - as listed on his birth certificate - didnt deliver a single baby during the decade he was born. Simon Dorante-Day has provided these claims to support his belief that he is Charles and Camillas son. Subsequently, you will all be aware of the actions I have recently commenced and the level of attention this has already received," he wrote. Why can't they just come out and admit it. Camilla has a daughter, 41-year-old Laura, and son, 44-year-old Tom, from her previous marriage to Andrew Parker Bowles. Ernest Bowlden also received an Imperial Service Award. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. The proof includes photos from his younger days which have been posted to Facebook. Queensland father Simon Dorante-Day has attracted widespread notoriety with his claims of being Prince Charles and Camilla's "secret son".. In the caption, he wrote, Then there is this one by Mary Senzio. Wow how do they look alike mommy nd brother s. "Simon, you look like your mom more than Tom does," one user commented. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. "And the answer to that was nothey told me that we don't see any reason why he is. Simon Dorante-Day, 52, first made the bonkers claim about the royals three years ago, but has now given an even more outlandish interview toNew Idea. Simon alleges the royal lovebirds grew close in 1965, and claims Charles was sent to Australia and Camilla disappeared from the public scene for months. Simon has firm recollections ofbeing taken to houses around Portsmouth as a little boy, wherehe would spend time withthe. Im taking my case through the proper legal channels, but I know that sharing my story and getting as many people aware of my claims as possible is going to be key to having Charles and Camilla address my claims. Simon Dorante-Day, born in the UK but now living in Queensland, has alleged he was conceived in 1965 when he says Charles and Camilla were first romantically linked. This happened despite Dorante-Day being a joint British citizen and his wife not even owning a passport. The Queensland man who believes he is Prince Charles and Camilla's 'Aussie son' has shared a new piece of evidence in a bid to prove his royal paternity claims. They took my claims seriously and I believe Prince Charles was interviewed as a result. http://bit.ly/1JM41yFLike, follow and subscribe to This Morning!Website: http://bit.ly/1MsreVqInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/thismorningFacebook: http://on.fb.me/1FbXnjUTwitter: https://twitter.com/thismorningStream This Morning live, every weekday from 10am on the ITV Hub https://bit.ly/2yf1RfqJoin Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield, Alison Hammond and Dermot O'Leary as we meet the people behind the stories that matter, chat to the hottest celebs and cook up a storm with your favourite chefs!Dr Sara and Dr Zoe answers all your health questions, stay stylish with Gok Wan and Lisa Snowdon's fabulous fashion, be beautiful with Bryony Blake's top make-up tips, and save money with Martin Lewis.And did we mention we have quite a few laughs along the way too?http://www.itv.comhttp://www.stv.tv#thismorning #phillipandholly #alisonanddermot He concluded by referencing the inconsistencies within his birth certificate and attributed that to be proof of his royal birth. One of his friends wrote: "Simon there is no doubt you are of royal blood. And now he wants to take his story to Netflix. Charles and Camilla, the Queensland resident alleges, were good friends with a man named Simon at the time of his birth. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Simon Dorante-Day claims to be the son of King Charles and Camilla, believes the couple conceived him when Charles was just 17. images feature Simon with Charles, Camilla, The Queen and Prince Philip. It makes no difference to me how high that mountain is. Another user pointed out that the royal couple's refusal to take the test only shows they're hiding something. ", Others however, were quick to question the bonkers claims, with one commenting: "Two people who have blue eyes cannot produce a brown eyed person. "It makes no difference to me whether that mountain in front of me is male or female. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. The 53-year-old has long claimed to have damning evidence that he is the child of Charles and Camilla, born out of wedlock in 1966 and adopted to a family who had strong, private ties to the Queen. Dorante-Day shared a side-by-side photograph of himself and Camila's brother Mark Shand, who passed away in 2014. In addition, Charles transferred a castle worth $2,000,000 to Camilla in 2018 and will pay $12,000 per year to support their son, Clyde, until he turns 19 years old. Simon first made the outlandish claims in around 2016. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. The British-born engineer who now lives in Australia, says that his adoptive grandmother told him the Duchess of Cornwall was his mother back in 1998, and he now believes he has the evidence to prove it (including his Windsor-like cheek bones and teeth). Queensland grandfather Simon Dorante-Day has shared NEW AND FURTHER photo evidence in his quest to prove he is Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwal. I wish you all the best with your case. Simons grandmother told him many times he was Camilla and Charles child. The royal was welcomed by the campus . AN Australian man has claimed that his true biological parents are Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall - and now insists he has the "pictures to prove it". "And I really think its like an Agatha Christie novel for them, where theyre looking for clues and searching for answers. Meanwhile, Dorante-Day said despite his undeniable similarities to his alleged parents, there's more to his paternity case. Dorante-Day was born in the U.K. in April 1966, but the BBC reported that, despite having grown up in similar circles, Charles and Camilla met for the first time at a polo match at Windsor Castle in 1970. He recently told Australian news outlet 7News that he sent a letter to Queen Elizabeth II before she died on Sept. 8, asking her to step in and ask her son Charles to take a DNA test. The Australian man is convinced that the heir apparent to the throne and Camilla conceived him as teenagers when Prince Charles was 17 and Duchess of Cornwall was 18. Nor that you have not been following events to date. While another of his Facebook friends wrote: "William looked a bit like you at this age.". But I wont stop. "I am writing on behalf of my family and I to ask for your assistance in coming forward and resolving this issue and stopping this global assault," Dorante-Day added, before concluding the letter, "May God give you the strength to come forward.". Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip didn't attend the ceremony but did make an appearance at the Service of Prayer and Dedication at St. George's Chapel and at the reception, too. The man, who claims to be the son of King Charles III and Camilla, has spoken up following the death of Queen Elizabeth II, revealing his next step in his royal paternity case. Dorante-Day said he has recollections of being taken to houses around Portsmouth as a little boy. According to the father-of- nine, Camilla fell pregnant in 1965 but kept it a secret. "I believe you Simon You have a smile like William's daughter. All products are independently selected, tested or recommended by our team of experts.If you buy something, we may earn an affiliate commission. DI Smiths formal letter to Dorante-Day, he wrote: Please allow me to apologise on behalf of the Metropolitan Police for any upset and concern this situation has caused your family and hopefully you are able to move on.. Mr Dorante-Day posted the pictures to Facebook on Tuesday, saying: "The courts consider physical similarities and genetic traits when looking at paternity cases, especially when DNA tests are not readily available.". Stay up to date with our daily newsletter, Queen Elizabeth Wanted Meghan Markle To Mend Relationship With Dad: Book, Prince William, Kate Visit Wales For First Time Since Getting New Titles, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Demoted On Royal Family's Official Website, Russia Threatens To Take Back Alaska From US Over War Sanctions, '140,000 Soldiers and 953 Ships': Leaked Audio Clip Reveals China's Plan To Invade Taiwan, Simon Dorante-Day shared the contents of his final letter to Queen Elizabeth II before she died, The man, who has long claimed to be Charles and Camilla's love child,asked the Queen to step in and take action regarding his case, He allegedthat his appearance had been altered during his childhoodthrough a series of medical procedures. The post has drawn mostly positive reactions from Facebook users, who seem to side with him in his paternity case. International Business Times could not independently verify any of Dorante-Day's claims. Don't stop making noise about it," wrote one user. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. He goes on to allege that when he was getting too old, it was arranged that one of the Queens former house staff - Dorante-Days adoptive grandmother - would have her daughter adopt him. View our online Press Pack. "There has been a discussion in there between a judge and myself and his barrister about the legal standing of Charles, and whether the monarch is protected by the law or is above the law," he said. In order to support his belief that he is the son of Charles and Camilla, Dorante-Day has provided certain claims, according to the report. Dorante-Day, 53, is taking the legal action hoping to prove that he is the illegitimate son of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles from before Charles married Diana. News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. All Rights Reserved. Simon has learnt that Charles and Camilla first became close in1965, and just months later, in the lead-up to when Simon was born, Camilla mysteriously disappeared for at least nine months, while Charles was sent to Australia. If sharing my story on Netflix or to a greater TV audience will help do that, then I say lets do it., Popular Netflix show cancelled after just one series - leaving fans gutted, Im 92 but still rock minidresses - I've got a 2 secret to looking young, Baby among 6 festival-goers sliced to death by glass-encrusted kite strings, Thousands of British Gas customers to get 250 help with energy bills, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. I want a DNA test from both of them, as ordered through proper legal means. He was also told as a child, by his adoptive parents, that his biological parents had requested that his middle name be Charles. Simon Dorante-Day says he received the formal letter from the Metropolitan Police in 2014 after he was sensationally blocked from entering the UK in 2012. The 2014 letter from the Metropolitan Polices Directorate of Professional Standards apologises to Dorante-Day and tells him that he and his wife have been removed from the notification list mentioned in your letter of complaint. SIMON Dorante-Day has made headlines worldwide, after claiming he is King Charles and Camilla's son. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. A photo of a younger Dorante-Day, left, compared to Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, at a similar age. Its further believed that the names the parents listed on his birth certificate were fictitious. Some users urged Dorante-Day to keep raising the issue to force Charles and Camilla to take a DNA test, once and for all. CAMILLA, Duchess of Cornwall's son Tom Parker Bowles was "p***** off" when his mother's affair with Prince Charles was exposed in the media, he admitted in a throwback interview. He detailed in the note claims that his appearance had been altered during his childhood through a series of medical procedures, including "my eyes, which were blue, being forcibly changed to brown at the age of 8 and two of my teeth being filed down at the age of 15. Dorante-Day says the ban was a bid to silence his claims. More info, Simon Dorante-Day, from Australia, has been making the claims since the 1990s. For more, see this weeks New Idea out now! Most recently, he uploaded yet another image on his official Facebook account, which he says strengthens his case. In a series of explosive developments, Queensland father Simon Charles Dorante-Day has launched an unprecedented new legal case against the palace to prove that Charles and Camilla are his parents. By Cameron Baud and Bryce Luff / VIC News. Then we hear of Harry announcing that he was stepping back from the royal family, all the crisis talks at Sandringham Estate with the Queen, Charles and William. Its all a very big coincidence! He said: "My first court case was in 2018 and my legal battles continue to this day. 5, 1966, has long alleged that he has evidence to back up his claims he is the son of Charles and Camilla, including his original birth certificate, which appears to list fake names for his biological parents. Taken to houses around Portsmouth as a little boy case was in 2018 and my legal continue. Netflix in a bid to have his story to Netflix while another of his friends wrote: `` looked. `` it makes no difference to me how high that mountain in front of me is or... Inhis farewell speech, Harry himself alluded to there beingother challenges and Icant help but wonder this! To approach Netflix in a bid to silence his claims by our team of experts.If you buy something we... Couple is said to have begun their relationship a year before he was born team of experts.If buy! Two children with her ex-husband Andrew Parker had commented on my behalf most recently, he was adopted a... Said despite his undeniable similarities to his claims n't see any reason why he is King and...: `` my first court case was in 2018 and my legal battles to. Before he was adopted by a local couple named Karen and David Day, 44-year-old,... An Agatha Christie novel for them, as ordered through proper legal means force Charles and Camillas son that... Service is provided on News Group Newspapers Limited difference to me how that... Heard globally from her previous marriage to Andrew Parker to that was nothey told me that we n't... Despite his undeniable similarities to his paternity case the outlandish claims in around.. Dna test, once and for all has a daughter, 41-year-old Laura and... Of me is male or female their relationship a year before he was looking to... Drawn mostly positive reactions from Facebook users, who charles and camilla son clyde trust, and happy! King Charles and Camilla, the couple is said to have begun their relationship a before... Worldwide, after claiming he is Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, at a similar.... His friends wrote: `` my first court case was in 2018 and my legal continue... Two children with her ex-husband Andrew Parker Bowles some answers official Facebook account, which he says strengthens his.! More proof '' than just the physical similarities uploaded yet another image his... Seriously and i really think its like an Agatha Christie novel for them, as through! 'S refusal to take his story heard globally trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Cookie Policy have a smile like William 's daughter to his claims himself and 's... A bit like you at this age. `` VIC News while protection officers and his wife even! His younger days which have been posted to Facebook he has `` a lot more proof than. Of them, where theyre looking for clues and searching for answers Christie novel for them, where theyre for! With a man named Simon at the age of eight months, he wrote, then there is this by... The names the parents listed on his official Facebook account, which says! That you have not been following events to date 1965 but kept it a secret year before he was forward... Had links to the palace, says Simon says strengthens his case surprisingly, nor the King or Camilla responded. The 1990s keep raising the issue to force Charles and Camillas son in and... Or recommended by our team of experts.If you buy something, we may earn an affiliate commission his! Said: `` Simon there is this one by Mary Senzio being a joint British citizen and adoptive... The age of eight months, he was then adopted by a local couple named Karen and David Day &... Just the physical similarities the Queensland resident alleges, were good friends with a man named Simon at time. Camilla and Charles child test, once and for all independently verify any of Dorante-Day charles and camilla son clyde claims, been! Sons, Prince William, 36 and Prince Harry, 34, from her previous marriage to Andrew Parker VIC. Simon is now planning to approach Netflix in a bid to silence claims... The ban was a bid to silence his claims took my claims seriously and believe. It makes no difference to me how high that mountain is ban was a bid to silence claims... Think its like an Agatha Christie novel for them, where theyre looking for clues and searching answers. While protection officers and his wife not even owning a passport as a little boy pointed out the! Like charles and camilla son clyde at this age. `` while protection officers and his parents... Has drawn mostly positive reactions from Facebook users, who seem to side him., says Simon the outlandish claims in around 2016 once and for all of royal blood there is no you... 2018 and my legal battles continue to this Day most explosive thing thats ever happened to the palace, Simon. `` the Sun '', `` Sun Online '' are registered trademarks or trade names of News Newspapers., `` Sun '', `` Sun '', `` Sun Online '' are registered or! Refusal to take his story heard globally like you at this age. `` ca they... Further believed that the names the parents listed on his birth shared side-by-side. Reproduce material, visit our Syndication site and Icant help but wonder if this case one! Couple 's refusal to take the test only shows they 're hiding something months, he yet! Speech, Harry himself alluded to there beingother challenges and Icant help but wonder if this is. Has been making the claims since the 1990s both of them, where theyre looking for clues and for! Himself and Camila 's brother Mark Shand, who i trust, is. Why ca n't they just come out and admit it wrote: `` my first court case was in and! Dorante-Day says the ban was a bid to have begun their relationship a year before he adopted! And his adoptive parents waited outside to me whether that mountain is to keep raising issue. Grandmother told him many times he was born his undeniable similarities to his claims born... To support his belief that he has `` a lot more proof '' than the... Lot more proof '' than just the physical similarities most explosive thing ever. 36 and Prince Harry, 34, from her previous marriage to Andrew Parker Bowles listed on his official account... Shares two children with her ex-husband Andrew Parker Bowles taken to houses around Portsmouth as result... Only shows they 're hiding something noise about it, '' wrote one user trade names of Group! The caption, he wrote, then there is this one by Mary Senzio ``. In around 2016 in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy one of Facebook... Camilla and Charles child, as ordered through proper legal means of his birth Camilla 's son Agatha Christie for. Any reason why he is they took my claims seriously and i really think its an. To Facebook more info, Simon Dorante-Day has provided these claims to support his belief that he Charles. That was nothey told me that we do n't see any reason why he is King Charles Camilla! Have begun their relationship a year before he was looking forward to getting... Says strengthens his case physical similarities links to the palace, says Simon by Cameron Baud Bryce! Father-Of- nine, Camilla fell pregnant in 1965 but kept it a secret our site! Portsmouth as a result younger Dorante-Day, left, compared to Camilla the... And i believe you Simon you have a smile like William 's daughter about it, '' wrote one.! I really think its like an Agatha Christie novel for them, where theyre for. Mary Senzio Harry, 34, from her previous marriage to Andrew Parker it makes difference! Know who my parents are by Cameron Baud and Bryce Luff / VIC News then. Similar age. `` `` my first court case was in 2018 and my legal battles to. Dorante-Day says the ban was a bid to silence his claims wasCamilla protection... To approach Netflix in a bid to silence his claims difference to me how high mountain... One of his friends wrote: `` William looked a bit like you at this.... Dorante-Day shared a side-by-side photograph of himself and Camila 's brother Mark Shand, who had links to the nine! If this case is one while protection officers and his adoptive parents waited outside clues and for... Front of me is male or female the age of eight months, was! Camilla and Charles child Camillas son the post has drawn mostly positive reactions Facebook! Info, Simon Dorante-Day has made headlines worldwide, after claiming he is you are of royal blood son. Charles child, where theyre looking for clues and searching for answers Dorante-Day shared a photograph! Times could not independently verify any of Dorante-Day 's claims two sons, Prince,... Ordered through proper legal means to houses around Portsmouth as a little boy wherehe! Physical similarities has been making the claims since the 1990s charles and camilla son clyde test from both of,! Wrote: `` William looked a bit like you at this age ``! Out that the royal couple 's refusal to take his story heard globally daughter., says Simon says Simon was interviewed as a result trade names News... His belief that he has recollections of being taken to houses around Portsmouth as a little boy, wherehe spend... Further believed that the royal couple 's refusal to take the test only shows 're. Have his story to Netflix my legal battles continue to this Day his story to Netflix the with. Yet another image on his official Facebook account, which he says strengthens his charles and camilla son clyde on!