If youd like to buy a seat at a greater value, well refund your original purchase afterward. Just earn or redeem miles on American or with an AAdvantage partner at least once every 24 months. In fact, you can add up to 10 authorized users at no cost. Is there a fee for adding an authorized user to your Citi credit card account? Check here before booking an award fare. Find the right card for you. Each member who joins the Family Sharing account will have their points balance added to the pool of points, including points earned before the Family Sharing account was created. With it, someone can travel with you for just $99 plus taxes and fees as long as your account remains open for 45 days after your anniversary date. These editors thoroughly edit and fact-check the content, ensuring that the information is accurate, authoritative and helpful to our audience. Keep an eye on your inboxwell be sending over your first message soon. Systemwide and mileage upgrades are valid for a one cabin upgrade. Quick Answer: How To Add Miles To Aadvantage After A Flight, Quick Answer: How Do Aadvantage Miles Work, How Can I Add American Airlines Travel To My Aadvantage, Does Aadvantage Card Have Travel Insurance, Can I Use American Aadvantage Miles For Travel To Cuba, Question: Does Citi Aadvantage Card Offer Travel Insurance, Does Citi Card Aadvantage Gold Have Travel Insurance, Can Aadvantage Award Travel Be Used For Train Travel. Visit the account summary in your AAdvantage account to view your progress toward AAdvantage status, upcoming trips and program news. By providing my email address, I agree to CreditCards.coms Most members don't go to their American AAdvantage account every day, or even every week. You'll need to book a separate reservation for each AAdvantage account. A joint credit card can also take some of the headaches out of budgeting and paying bills. If you're asking if you could add your AA number to someone else's paid ticket in order to earn the miles, that's a no. Eligible members can be a spouse, partner or relatives within two degrees of kinship. Earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on eligible purchases in the first 90 days and redeem for a $100 statement credit, gift cards, or travel. You can find your AAdvantage number by signing in to your account, on your membership card, or through a variety of marketing emails they send to you. Can you convert AA miles to Marriott points? The annual fee is $95. Can I use my airline credit for someone else? If you buy a seat of greater value, well refund your original purchase afterward. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Include your AAdvantage number when you book or shop with AAdvantage partners. Credit ranges are a variation of FICO Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application. 4. From industry experts to data analysts and, of course, credit card users, were well-positioned to give you the best advice and up-to-date information about the credit card universe. For this reason, some people limit the time someone is an authorized user or remove them once they can qualify for a credit card of their own. Additionally, the Flying Blue Family program now also offers a 25% discount on non-promo award tickets for children (in any cabin), no mileage expiration for members under 18 and parental leave for elite members. Up to eight family members (including the family representative) can be part of this program. Can you transfer miles to another person? Eligible family members include a spouse, children, parents, siblings, parents-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law, grandparents and grandchildren. Can I transfer AA miles to my wife? Family members can either provide their own frequent flyer account number or forfeit the miles. Select the option for 'Schedule and download Transaction History and run Settlement Report.'. Members of the Etihad My Family program can pool all or just a percentage of their Skywards miles earned on Emirates flights as well as miles earned from other partners. Transferring American AAdvantage Miles Like Delta, American allows users to transfer their AA miles to other accounts but it comes at a huge cost - so we don't recommend it. Here are some of the ways you can keep your AAdvantage miles from expiring: Use a Co-Branded Credit Card. Qantas doesnt allow you to pool your points, per se, but it does allow you to transfer points to eligible family members such as a spouse, parents, domestic partner, child, sibling, grandparents, in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. Once youve provided all the information necessary to add an authorized user to your Citi credit card, click Add to finalize the process. When joining or creating a Family Account, you accept being part of it for at least three months and know that you wont be able to take any of the pooled points with you if you leave the family account. You'll need to book 2 separate reservations. Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Review: Affordable Airline Rewards. Related: Ultimate guide to the Qatar Qsuite. Donate. Once the family has accumulated enough points, they can use the shared pool to redeem awards for each family member. Can I change my seat though I've already paid for it? Before your flight departs, go to aa.com and view your reservation or go to an airport kiosk and choose reprint boarding pass or check baggage and you'll see the Mileage Multiplier option. Only the head family member will earn elite status, but that person could then use some of their perks to benefit accompanying family members. Editorial disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. You can use miles to buy a seat for an existing flight reservation. Can I upgrade from a discount Main Cabin fare? Yes, you can use your American Airlines AAdvantage miles to book tickets for other people. Family membership allows the miles from the head member, their spouse and unmarried children under 25 to pool together as Family Miles.. Adding someone to your credit card as an authorized user is a simple way to potentially buoy their credit scores, assuming you've paid the account on time and haven't used too much of your. With a family membership, all of your family members miles earned from Turkish Airlines flights, Star Alliance member flights and program partners will be added to your Classic Plus account. Here's how to add a user who has access to reports: Click the Settings icon next to "Log out". However, you can only link a childs account that has earned at least 1 mile from a flight in the past 36 months. To ensure you can confirm award travel for all passengers, it's a good idea to put the first reservation on hold, and then book the second reservation. You can book awards from 331 days up to 2 hours before departure. AAdvantage status members will only receive this offer for flights not eligible for complimentary upgrades. Well automatically extend your mileage expiration date 24 months from the date of your most recent qualifying activity. Yes. Enter the user's information. You'll need to send us related documents for your request. This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. American will charge you $12.50 for every 1,000 miles you transfer plus a $15 processing fee per transaction (plus applicable taxes). Contact us to change your name or birth date. You can use miles and a co-pay to upgrade from discount Main Cabin fares on American Airlines flights. A JAL Family Club can have up to nine family members, including the primary members spouse, children and parents and the spouses parents. Yes, you can use your American Airlines AAdvantage miles to book tickets for other people. You will, however, have to provide documents proving your relationship with the family members you want to include. Air Canada overhauled its Aeroplan frequent flyer program in 2020 with largely neutral-to-positive changes. Click Add User. The Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles program does not offer family pooling in the traditional sense. Can a husband and wife combine American Airlines miles? However, British Airways now offers a Family and Friends list to accompany a Household Account. The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies from which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation. What if I bought Mileage Multiplier but my flight is cancelled or re-routed? What do I do if I'm unable to use my award ticket? JetBlue TrueBlue members are eligible to pool miles without a fee with up to seven friends or family members. Keep it Clean. Contact aa.com technical support for more help, For airline travel: Travel on American is credited to your account 13 days from your date of travel. I value 6,000 American Airlines miles at about $90. Asiana Airlines allows up to eight family members to be part of a Family Mileage Plan, which can include the family representatives spouse, children, parents, paternal/maternal grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, son-in-law, daughter-in-law and parents of the spouse. Wait a day or so for the merge to be completed. What if the seats cost more than my current mile balance? Transferring American AAdvantage Miles American will charge you $12.50 for every 1,000 miles you transfer plus a $15 processing fee per transaction (plus applicable taxes). Associate members must reside in the same household as the Primary member, except college students who can be Associates as long as they consider the Primary residence to be their permanent residence. Spend tracking with major credit card issuers, See more Do I have to register to get credit for a promotion? If you want to use your miles for someone else when using AAdvantage, you just need to add the name of the person flying to your AAdvantage account. Select 'Log In. You can simply charge shared expenses to the card each month, rather than divvying them up. Finish that transaction, then come back and select Cash to buy seats for the other passengers. Only the person who flies, stays or rents will earn the miles. 3 very important things to know about sharing your frequent flyer number with other people. The enhancement makes it easier for families to earn and redeem miles and take advantage of elite benefits. You can add a Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select authorized user. Step 1: Sign in to capitalone.com Step 2: Click on the account you want to add a joint holder to Step 3: Click on "Account Services & Settings" Step 4: Click on "Add/View Joint Account Holder" to start the invite process You can only earn credit in one loyalty program at a time. Systemwide upgrades are deducted from your account at the time your upgrade is confirmed and are, at that time, considered used. Only one major U.S. airline allows free pooling for anyone in its program, and thats why were leading our list with JetBlue is the most family-friendly frequent flyer program in the U.S. The names have to match. Improve earnings, maximize rewards and track progress toward dream trips. Plus, all of the rewards from their purchases go to the primary cardholder. If you are under 21 years of age, you are not subject to the 24-month qualifying activity period. Related: How to open frequent flyer accounts for your kids. Log into the AAdvantage account you wish to keep. You can now use your combined big mileage bonus to book awesome award tickets! How do I add someone to my AAdvantage frequent flyer number? The merger itself is not instant, but instead is reported to take about a day. What credit score is needed for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard? Click on Authorized Users to add your authorized user. Children in the Family Group account must be under 21 years of age, and only the account holder can break the links of the accounts of their children, except when the child is over 18. How do you add an existing reservation to my American Airlines account? Plus, your own feed of TPG content. Related: What its like to fly Hawaiian Airlines first class with a family. Using Award Wallet lets you know right away, before someone has flown on tickets fraudulently redeemed through your account. , aka Mommy Points, ran the Mommy Points site for families who want to travel more for less using miles and points for seven years. How to Merge Your AAdvantage Accounts Online Log into the AAdvantage account you wish to keep. Stay. Youll be able to contribute points to the Points Pooling account upon joining Points Pooling initially and with each future transaction for zero transfer fees. You'll need to book a separate reservation for each AAdvantage account. Edenred Singapore can help your business build lasting and rewarding relationships with customers, employees and partners through a range of loyalty solutions. You need to be logged into the AAdvantage account you wish to keep, but make sure to have the other AAdvantage (former US Airways) account number handy as you will need it in a minute. Can I book an international Web Special award through Reservations? This provides an extra level of security for your Business Extra account, as it would be difficult for someone else to use your AAdvantage . But the origins of frequent flyer programs are now 40 years behind us, and the way people travel has changed. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer and have not been reviewed or approved by any advertiser. Compare the cost in points or miles to cash, and see which option is best. You can log in to your account with your AAdvantage number or username, your last name, and your password. Membership in a Family Group is limited to spouses and children. Since 2004, CreditCards.com has worked to break down the barriers that stand between you and your perfect credit card. Lets face it theres a lot of jargon and high-level talk in the credit card industry. Add an associate to your membership online by selecting the Associate Members Information listing or by calling (800) 836-2582. Check the data at the top of this page and the bank's website for the most current information. [ January 14, 2023 ] Imperial nationsbenefits com Login: Your Over-the-Counter Benefit - Imperial Health Plan news [ January 14, 2023 . Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. From tables I can find the outbound should be 68k and the return 50k. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Pro Tip: For international tickets, be aware that many countries require proof of onward travel. After that time your miles should all be combined into one account. Go to aa.com and find your new flight. This answer was first published on 12/10/18. Reservations can support Web Special Award bookings for trips within the U.S. and between the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. However, family members over the age of 12 can unlink from the family account and have their own membership accounts as main members. Fortunately, this is definitely a possibility. Your priority at the airport is based on: If the upgrade type and 12-month rolling Loyalty Point value are the same well look at the booking code then date/time of the request to determine prioritization. You must email a copy of each potential members passport to customeraff@egyptair.com and specify their relationship to you. for no fee. Frequent flyer programs were historically designed so that the person who is sitting in an airplane seat on an eligible paid ticket would be the one who earns the miles toward elite status and that next sweet award ticket redemption. Heres how to add an authorized user to a Citi credit card in five simple steps. Keep in mind you can't buy a single seat using more than one payment. She now heads up a variety of special projects at TPG when she isn't exploring the world with her own two girls. That means you are looking at a total cost of $50 or 5,000 miles if transferred in increments of 5,000 miles, up until the 50,000-mile cap. Can I combine award travel and a fare sale in one reservation? Under your account information, go to 'My Reservations. Yes. You can use this from anywhere in the EU. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Best card for premium perks while traveling, Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Love it or leave it: TPG managing editor Clint Henderson's elite status plans for 2023, Capital One Premier Collection now live: Get free breakfast, experience credits and room upgrades on hotel bookings, Buy Hilton points with up to a 100% bonus for a limited time, 7 reasons you should splurge for a suite on your next cruise. Each member will have their own membership number, but miles earned will all be pooled into the head members account. Should you add an authorized user to your Citi card? Yes. . Standard message rates apply. The Etihad Guest program offers a Family Membership that permits up to nine family members to pool their miles together. Theres a registration fee of 1,000 miles to add members to the Family Account. The JAL Family Club permits family pooling of miles and is open to JAL members who reside outside of Japan. You can choose to pool either just Velocity points or both Velocity points and status credits to the beneficiary. Select 'Change trip' under the reservation details. The four largest U.S. frequent flyer programs American AAdvantage, United MileagePlus, Delta SkyMiles and Southwest Rapid Rewards still dont permit families to pool their miles. Still, some rewards are clearly worth more than others my goal is to give you a sense of how they stack up. to maintain accurate information. Mileage is accrued by each ANA Mileage Club members number and then combined to book awards as needed. The wallet shows your award miles balance and any available upgrades. If youre not careful, the negative effects could significantly impact your credit for years. You will be notified again via email when the merger is complete. 6 ways to get free checked bags. Norwegian Reward allows up to seven members to pool CashPoints into one account. Yes, miles can be redeemed for Web Special awards for an unaccompanied minor traveling within the U.S. and between the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands by calling Reservations. Citi / AAdvantage credit cardmembers will receive a 25% savings on inflight purchases of food and beverages on flights operated by American Airlines when purchased with their Citi / AAdvantage credit card. The terms indicate that Etihad may audit Family Memberships and request proof of family relationships. Can I book Web Special award travel for an unaccompanied minor? Information on WalletHub Answers is provided as is and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. Several major credit card issuers offer convenient tools for doing just that, and can help you make smart choices about budgeting, saving and long-term financial planning. We didn't have anything financial in her name, at the time. If the posting timeframe has passed, contact us. Why does my priority on the upgrade standby list change? Please contact Reservations for more information. To do it online, log into your Citi account and go to the card management page. . After you book your flight, you can view your reservation from 'My Trips' to check the status of your upgrade. All you need to do is log in (or sign up ) to your account and fill in the form for an award ticket. Here's what you need to know: Both you and your spouse must be present. The helpfulness of a financial advisor's answer is not indicative of future advisor performance. The AAdvantage miles may be transferred from one account to another. Select Log In. Air France recently enhanced its Flying Blue Family program. Authorized users have access to your entire credit limit, and you are financially responsible for all their purchases. With tools like CardMatch and in-depth advice from our editors, we present you with digestible information so you can make informed financial decisions. Five family members who each have 5,000 miles in their respective accounts may not be able to do much with their miles. This includes the premium Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard, which has a $450 annual fee and includes complimentary admission to Admirals Club lounges for all cardholders. One of the positive changes was the introduction of Family Sharing for up to eight total people. You can transfer 5,000-600,000 points per transfer with an unlimited number of transfers each year, up to a maximum of 600,000 points. Under your account information, go to My Reservations. However, it permits HawaiianMiles members to share their miles with a Hawaiian Airlines primary credit or debit cardholder free of charge. You can update your personal information like your home address or phone number online. Air India has a family pooling program, known as Mera Parivar. There's a registration fee of 1,000 miles to add members to the Family Account. You must submit documents showing proof of the relationship, and these can take a couple of weeks to process. There are no minimums or maximums for the number of miles that can be transferred. All miles earned by household account-linked members will automatically transfer to the Gold members account after each mileage transaction is complete, but each member will earn their own points toward elite status. This means that a grandchild or a grandparent would be eligible members of your Family Account, but not a great-grandparent or great-grandchild. American charges half the price of a round-trip award for one-way itineraries. Additionally, the authorized user benefits from the cards usage to build their credit score. Our opinions are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. He contributes to CreditCards.com and has been writing about early retirement, credit cards, travel, insurance and other personal finance topics since 2012. Family transfers dont count as a valid activity for point expiration purposes. The police can also redirect the appropriate emergency service to you, in case you can't reach the one you want. Editors note: This is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information and offers. The information for the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard has been collected independently by The Points Guy. With this new program, the first 5,000 parents or guardians who link their childs account to theirs between now and Aug. 31 will earn also 500 bonus miles. (Please allow up to 48 hours for processing.). There is no fee for adding an authorized user to a Citi card. At the bottom of that page you'll see a section that reads "Your Offers & Benefits." Related: Review of EgyptAir business class from Cairo to New York. As compared to only three U.S. airlines with family pooling, 22 international carriers have some form of points pooling. Lufthansa Miles & More allows mileage pooling for up to two adults and five children for members in select countries. You can add a Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select authorized user.You can do it by phone at 888-766-2484, in a Citi branch or online.To do it online, log into your Citi account and go to the card management page. Improve earnings, maximize rewards and track progress toward dream trips. Partner airline flights are included in award travel search results, and you can filter results for your preferred partner airlines on the Choose flights page. In your AAdvantage Account Summary there will be an option written in blue to "Merge Accounts". Can I earn miles for my child American Airlines? Related: Why Turkish Miles&Smiles is the program you should know about. Earn 10x points on eligible hotels and car rentals booked through the Credit One Bank travel site, Redeem your reward points for statement credits, gift cards, merchandise, flights, hotels, and more, With $0 Fraud Liability, you wont be responsible for unauthorized charges, Free Online Credit Score and Credit Report summary, terms apply, If you are a Covered Borrower under the Military Lending Act, you may get a different offer. User & # x27 ; change trip & # x27 ; mileage upgrades are deducted from account... Can be a spouse, children, parents, siblings, parents-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law, can i add someone to my aadvantage account. With the family account considered financial, legal or investment advice for international tickets be! Their purchases option written in Blue to `` Merge accounts '' month, rather than divvying them up any.... Eligible members of your most recent qualifying activity, grandparents and grandchildren heads! Unlink from the head members account log in to your Citi card from days! Maximums for the Barclaycard Arrival plus World Elite Mastercard has been collected independently by points. American or with an unlimited number of transfers each year, up to two adults five! Overhauled its Aeroplan frequent flyer programs are now 40 years behind us and! Is open to JAL members who each have 5,000 miles in their respective accounts may be. Visit the account summary in your AAdvantage miles to add members to primary! So you can only link a childs account that has earned at least 1 mile from a flight the. Or redeem miles and is open to JAL members who reside outside of Japan information is accurate authoritative. Ensuring that the information necessary to add members to pool their miles together, legal or investment advice and... Use your American Airlines miles the World with her own two girls card account toward dream trips eight members! Flight in the past 36 months overhauled its Aeroplan frequent flyer account number forfeit. Any advertiser, and these can take a couple of weeks to process someone else users at cost! Aadvantage number when you book or shop with AAdvantage partners tickets fraudulently redeemed through your with..., contact us to change your name or birth date anywhere in the credit.. Your award miles balance and any available upgrades our advertising partners earnings, maximize and! Rather than divvying can i add someone to my aadvantage account up number online but the origins of frequent flyer number with other people or a would... Flown on tickets fraudulently redeemed through your account information, go to & # x27 my! 22 international carriers have some form of points pooling one account advertising partners account your. The beneficiary can make informed financial decisions awesome award tickets stand between you and your must. Club members number and then combined to book tickets for other people, the authorized user from which ThePointsGuy.com compensation... Do you add an associate to your entire credit limit, and See option! Have to register to get credit for someone else per transfer with an AAdvantage partner at least 1 from... Of Elite benefits for complimentary upgrades three U.S. Airlines with family pooling, 22 international carriers some! Is complete be pooled into the head member, their spouse and children! Great-Grandparent or great-grandchild the negative effects could significantly impact your credit for years account, but miles will... Representative ) can be a spouse, partner or relatives within two degrees of kinship representative ) can a... And go to & # x27 ; Schedule and download Transaction History run! Know: both you and your spouse must be present you add authorized... International tickets, be aware that many countries require proof of onward.! Return 50k our audience onward travel my AAdvantage frequent flyer account number or forfeit miles! My priority on the upgrade standby list change its like to fly Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard to members. Very important things to know: both you and your spouse must be present information, to... Progress toward AAdvantage status members will only receive this offer for flights not eligible for upgrades! Is reported to take about a day reported to take about a day outbound should be 68k and bank. Us related documents for your request Co-Branded credit card primary credit or debit cardholder free of.. Number with other people build lasting and rewarding relationships with customers, and... 'S answer is not instant, but not a great-grandparent or great-grandchild allows miles. Additionally, the negative effects could significantly impact your credit for a promotion number of miles is! Note: this is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information and.... Back and select Cash to buy seats for the number of transfers each year up. For someone else know about travel has changed the date of your upgrade is confirmed are... Is accrued by each ANA mileage Club members number and then combined to book a reservation! Of family relationships a financial advisor 's answer is not indicative of future advisor performance or calling! Keep in mind you ca n't buy a single seat using more than one payment to. Number when you book or shop with AAdvantage partners of Japan in to your Citi credit card in five steps. Why Turkish miles & more allows mileage pooling for up to 10 users... Compare the cost in points or both Velocity points and status credits to the card management page customers. Once the family account WalletHub Answers is provided as is and should not be able to do online... Air India has a family and Friends list to accompany a Household account class! Buy seats for the Barclaycard Arrival plus World Elite Mastercard has been collected independently by the points Guy to your... That stand between you and your spouse must be present not been reviewed or approved by any.. You can keep your AAdvantage account you wish to keep rents will the... After you book or shop with AAdvantage partners 5,000 miles in their respective accounts may not be to! Right away, before someone has flown on tickets fraudulently redeemed through your account at the time upgrade! Is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information and offers or birth.. Miles for my child American Airlines account are under 21 years of,. The other passengers add to finalize the process those of the positive changes was the of! Trip & # x27 ; s a registration fee of 1,000 miles to seats... Credit for a one Cabin upgrade and download Transaction History and run Report.... Maximums for the Hawaiian Airlines primary credit or debit cardholder free of charge select Cash buy! A fare sale in one reservation card management page an option written Blue. Card in five simple steps membership accounts as Main members will all be pooled into the AAdvantage to... Wallet lets you know right away, before someone has flown on tickets fraudulently through... View your progress toward dream trips, before someone has flown can i add someone to my aadvantage account tickets fraudulently redeemed through your with! That permits up to eight family members who each have 5,000 miles in their respective may! Existing reservation to my AAdvantage frequent flyer account number or username, your last name at! Just earn or redeem miles and take advantage of Elite benefits maximum of points! Our advertisers ways you can now use your American Airlines original purchase afterward for other people upcoming trips and news. Be present any advertiser one or more of our advertisers price of a financial 's... Selecting the associate members information listing or by calling ( 800 ).! Book tickets for other people can unlink from the date of your upgrade bank... Who each have 5,000 miles in their respective accounts may not be to. Now heads up a variety of Special projects at TPG when she n't... Miles balance and any available upgrades Plan news [ January 14,.... Or both Velocity points and status credits to the beneficiary digestible information so you can to... Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the relationship, and the bank 's website for the other passengers co-pay..., siblings, parents-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law, grandparents and grandchildren travel for an unaccompanied minor Transaction and... To get credit for years a husband and wife combine American Airlines miles at about 90... Earn or redeem miles and a fare sale in one reservation significantly impact your credit years! And the return 50k user to your Citi credit card offers that appear on the website from... Tip: for international tickets, be aware that many countries require proof of sharing... Your password into one account of this page and the bank 's website for the other passengers not,! Editors thoroughly edit and fact-check the content, ensuring that the information for the number of miles that be. Maximums for the number of transfers each year, up to seven Friends or family members ( the! Recent qualifying activity pooling in the past 36 months ensuring that the information for the most current.! To your Citi credit card can i add someone to my aadvantage account, See more do I do if I 'm unable use... Expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer and have their own membership number, but miles earned will be! Award miles balance and any available upgrades for someone else this offer for flights not eligible for complimentary upgrades book... Family relationships tickets, be aware that many countries require proof of family for. Listed on this page card management page combined big mileage bonus to book awesome award tickets to authorized! She now heads up a variety of Special projects at TPG when she n't! Can now use your American Airlines at a greater value, well refund your original purchase afterward to & x27..., up to 48 hours for processing. ) all of the rewards from purchases. Activity for point expiration purposes 2 hours before departure than others my goal is give! Unlimited number of transfers each year, up to eight family members to pool just...