March 8 Lubbock, Texas Buddy Holly Hall of Performing Arts & Sciences I walked out 45 minutes into his performance tonight in Hull. April 13 Tulsa, Oklahoma Brady Theatre Save your timeNot worth either of those things I want my money back!!! April 13 Tulsa, Oklahoma Tulsa Theater March 14 San Antonio, Texas Majestic Theatre April 7 Mobile, Alabama Saenger Theatre Album design Josh Cheuse They dont need us to be them. The 'Never Ending Tour 2020' was then postponed and later cancelled entirely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Its the voice of ravaged experience but he sounds pretty, at times, too. Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. melody and rhythm, even before its fast pace slowed to a crawl for a half-time finale. 4: Tangled up in Blue. False Prophet 5. Tickets for most shows on the second leg of the Bob DylanRough And Rowdy Ways20212024 world tour go on sale Friday, January 28th, at 10 a.m. local. Any ads you see are based on copyright claims that are outside of my control and do not benefit this channel. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Wannabe Reviews Anti-Flags Lies They Tell Our Children. Never Ending Tour 2019 (2019) Rough and Rowdy Ways World Wide Tour (2021-24) The Never Ending Tour is the popular name for Bob Dylan's endless touring schedule since June 7, 1988. . Related: Bob Dylan Museum To Open In Oklahoma Next Year. Key West (Philosopher Pirate) Disc 2 1. Bob Dylan is hitting the road this fall with a slate of new tour dates in the Midwest and on the East Coast. I feel sorry for them enduring such a non performance all because they spent money to put a notch in their belts. A funny thing happened at Bob Dylans concert at the Terrace Theatre in Long Beach: It got dark really dark. En cliquant sur Accepter tout, vous acceptez que Yahoo et nos partenaires traitent vos informations personnelles et utilisent des technologies telles que les cookies pour afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss, et des fins de mesure des publicits et des contenus, dtude des audiences et de dveloppement de produit. April 14 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Thelma Gaylord Performing Arts Theatre, Copyright 2023 L4LM | Website by Computer Courage. The Other Side of the Mirror: Bob Dylan Live at the Newport Folk Festival 19631965, Gotta Serve Somebody: The Gospel Songs of Bob Dylan, Lost on the River: The New Basement Tapes, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Never_Ending_Tour_2019&oldid=1134458383, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 18 January 2023, at 20:17. At the concert in Nowlan Park, Ireland, Dylan performed a duet of the song "Will the Circle Be Unbroken?" Bob Dylan took the stage to the sold-out crowd a little after 8 PM, opening with the Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits, Vol 2 opener "Watching The River Flow". 5: I and I - power without meaning. The tour was also the debut of drummer Charlie Drayton and guitarist Doug Lancio. 9. False Prophet April 2 Asheville, North Carolina Thomas Wolfe Auditorium CHARLIE SEXTON guitar Every Grain of Sand - Washington, D.C. 12/2/2021 Taper: vmule 01:27:42Band MembersBob Dylan - pianoTony Garnier - bassCharley Drayton - drumsBob Britt - guitarDoug Lancio - guitarDonnie Herron - accordian, violin, electric mandolin, pedal steel, lap steelThis channel is not monetized. April 11 Little Rock, Arkansas Robinson Center Bob Dylan. 11. [13][14], On October 11, the first show of the North American leg of the tour, Dylan introduced two new members of the touring band: drummer Matt Chamberlain, replacing George Receli, and additional guitarist Bob Britt, who had previously played on Time Out of Mind. [4], The Rough and Rowdy Ways World Wide Tour (2021-2024) was announced in September 2021. March 16 Austin, Texas Bass Hall [13], On July 13, 2022 Dylan announced the fall leg of the Rough and Rowdy Ways World Wide Tour, encompassing the first dates outside of the United States. [1] Contents 1 Background 2 Set list 3 Tour dates 4 Band 4.1 Timeline It was preceded by three songs on the Internet that caused a stir, especially the first, the seventeen-minute masterpiece "Murder Most Foul." . One, Volumes 13 (Rare & Unreleased) 19611991, Vol. The way this Rough and Rowdy Ways tour (which started on the east coast last fall) has been set up, Dylan starts the show completely in the shadows, playing electric guitar alongside his band for the only time all night, before he steps over and stands upright at a barely illuminated piano, where hell spend the remainder of the night. March 30 Charlotte, North Carolina Ovens Auditorium A huge thanks to the all of the tapers and those who remastered/mixed the recordings! Variety is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Ill Be Your Baby Tonight My Own Version of You I love his old songs, and not one of them was played. I've Made Up My Mind to Give Myself to You - Providence, RI 11/26/2021 - Taper: Berryj003 01:08:0214. In 2020, as much of the world was heading into lockdown, Dylan returned with a true epic: the 11-minute single Murder Most Foul, a stream-of-consciousness journey through the conspiracy to murder JFK. [11], On January 24, 2022 a further twenty-seven concerts were announced taking place in the Southern United States, beginning in Phoenix, Arizona in early March and ending in Oklahoma City in mid-April. March 27 North Charleston, South Carolina North Charleston PAC 16: Springtime in New York 19801985. When hes performing something like Crossing the Rubicon live, does he mean to present himself as the seeker who sings something as gentle as I feel the Holy Spirit inside / See the light that freedom gives? No matter. The concert will take place on November 7 with tickets going on . Mother of Muses Ive Made Up My Mind to Give Myself to You. The 27-date run of shows follows a slate of 17 performances in the fall of 2021 and comes in support of his 39th studio album,Rough and Rowdy Ways. When I Paint My . I wasnt the only person to walk out either. BOB DYLAN vocals, guitar Last fall, Dylan completed the first segment of the tour, which is presented as a "world tour" that will last until 2024. Watching the River Flow Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine I Contain Multitudes False Prophet When I Paint My Masterpiece Black Rider I'll Be Your Baby Tonight My Own Version of You Crossing the Rubicon To Be Alone With You Key West (Philosopher Pirate) Gotta Serve Somebody I've Made Up My Mind to Give Myself to You Melancholy Mood When I Paint My Masterpiece - New York City, NY 11-19-2021 - Taper: JF 19:436. I Contain Multitudes 2. Crossing The Rubicon Love Dylan, There are no actual words that describe how awful that mess was..We left after an hour. Bob Dylan - 2021 Rough and Rowdy Ways Tour Compilation Georgia Sam 6.68K subscribers Subscribe 10K views 1 year ago A huge thanks to the all of the tapers and those who remastered/mixed the. Bob Dylan has announced a spring run on his ongoing Rough and Rowdy Ways World Tour, with dates beginning in March. 8:00 p.m. Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts. [12] On April 18, 2022, Dylan announced, via his website, the third consecutive U.S. leg of the tour, this time covering the Western United States and running from May 28 to July 6. Every Grain of Sand. The 27-date run of shows follows a slate of 17 performances in the fall of 2021 and comes in. April 5 Birmingham, Alabama BJCC Concert Hall When I Paint My. Four shows will take place across four nights at the London Palladium before Dylan . Dylan will begin his tour of the American South on March 3rd at Phoenix, AZs Arizona Federal Theatre. Senior Music Writer and Chief Music Critic. Mother of Muses - Knoxville, TN 11/10/2021 Taper: Spot, mixed by audiowhore 01:17:3416. Absolutely dreadful performance. The album Rough And Rowdy Ways, his first album of original material since 2012, followed later that . [15] The tour received extremely positive reviews with several critics describing the shows, and Dylan's singing in particular, as his best in years.[16][17][18]. The album, Rough And Rowdy Ways, debuted in the Top 10 in 16 countries, and was the Dylan's 18th studio album to debut in the US Top 10. That was a first, for most of us, even with thousands of concerts under our belts. Save your money. No singing, just talking thru the songs, and the band drowned out all the lyrics. 8: Tell Tale Signs: Rare and Unreleased 19892006, Vol. Read Next: Dua Lipa, Michaela Coel, Penlope Cruz and Roger Federer to Co-Chair 2023 Met Gala, Boygenius, Supergroup With Phoebe Bridgers, Lucy Dacus and Julien Baker, Releases Three-Track Preview of First Full Album, Margo Price on Musical Transitions, Her Memoir, Mushrooms, Marriage and a Career-Best New Album, Strays, Anti-Hero Becomes Taylor Swifts Longest-Running No. Or us to love them but I love them both. March 10 Irving, Texas Toyota Music Factory The tour began in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on November 2, 2021 and is scheduled to continue through to 2024. Bob Dylan is set to play nine UK shows in October 2022 as part of his Rough and Rowdy Ways Worldwide Tour with tickets going on sale this morning (July 15). "[8], The concert on April 19 in Innsbruck was the 3,000th show of the Never Ending Tour.[9]. A twenty-six date tour of North America was announced on September 9, 2019. March 11 Sugar Land, Texas Smart Financial Centre These shows were mainly scheduled for College and University venues with Dylan also returning to the Met Philadelphia for the second year running. All Rights Reserved. When I Paint My Masterpiece Gotta Serve Somebody - Columbus, OH 11/6/2021 - Taper: soomlos 01:02:3213. [2], Shadow Kingdom: The Early Songs of Bob Dylan, a live-streamed concert film, was later released in July 2021 in lieu of any live performances. Last year COVID-19 put a stop to that. Watching the River Flow - Bloomington, Indiana 11/7/2021 - Taper: ironchef 0:002. March 23 Nashville, Tennessee Ryman Auditorium Head to his website for purchase options and more information and scroll down for a detailed list of tour dates. Bob DylanRough And Rowdy Ways Tour Dates, March 3 Phoenix, Arizona Arizona Federal Theatre On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. March 21 Montgomery, Alabama Montgomery PAC March 19 New Orleans, Louisiana Saenger Theatre Keep the music flowing Bob. This website will automatically update whenever Zimmy adds a new concert date, which makes it a great resource to check back with regularly as more Bob Dylan 2023 dates get added to the schedule. They joined bassist Tony Garnier, guitarist Bob Britt, and multi-instrumentalist Donnie Herron. Did this have something to do with making sure no one was covertly filming the show, right after some footage had leaked out from a previous date, despite attendees being required to lock phones up in Yondr pouches at every date? It focuses on the markets it lost when it returned to the road late last year, with a strong focus on southern states such as Texas, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina. Murder Most Foul Liner notes: All songs written by BOB DYLAN MUSICIANS BOB DYLAN - vocals, guitar March 29 Columbia, South Carolina Township Auditorium On the other hand, its fantastic that Dylan is putting on what absolutely amounts to a rock n roll show where nonetheless you can believe how old he is, because the depth of his performance is heightened by our awareness of the years hes logged, which add to the palpable mythos thats already there in the music. Sleaford Mods Return With New Album UK Grim Shares Blistering Title Track, Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons, Leon Bridges, Regina Spektor Lead Marthas Vineyard Beach Road Weekend Music Festival, Nick Waterhouse Announces New Album The Fooler Out April 1, Willie Nelson Releasing New Album I Dont Know A Thing About Love Shares Busted, KB Boyce on The Nastyfacts Reissue Drive My Car, Building Communities in Music and More (INTERVIEW), Phil Marcade on The Senders Career-Spanning Archival Release All Killer No Filler (INTERVIEW), Michael Lockwood on Lions & Ghosts, Sparkle Plenty Records, And His First Film Soundtrack (INTERVIEW), KingQueens Sabrina Petrini on The Timeless Message of Burn This Motha (INTERVIEW), Mac Demarco Shows Catchy Yet Nomadic Songwriting Approach On Instrumental Five Easy Hot Dogs (ALBUM REVIEW), Railroad Earth Keep the Positivity Flowing in Portland, OR (SHOW REVIEW/PHOTOS), Harvest Time Gives Viewers Engrossing Footage Of Artists Breakthrough 1972 Recording (FILM REVIEW), 1982s Around The World Covers The Police On Their First World Tour (DVD REVIEW), Marc Myers Reveals the Stories Behind Iconic Tunes on Anatomy of 55 More Songs (BOOK REVIEW), Licorice Pizza Cant Carry Weight Of Its Parts (FILM REVIEW), Loki Gives Us Loki vs. Loki in Episode 3 (TV REVIEW), All the Movie Trailers from Super Bowl LIV, 2021 Holiday Movie Preview: Ghostbusters: Afterlife, The Power of The Dog, House of Gucci & More, SONG PREMIERE: Austins Under The Rug Knots Bold Intimate Charisma On Bold Tie, Umphreys McGee Kick Off umXXV Anniversary Tour at Washington D.C.s 9:30 Club, Pay Tribute to Jeff Beck (PHOTOS/RECAP), YES Drummer Jay Schellen Shares Tales Of Rock To Prog, & Carrying On The Drum Seat (INTERVIEW), 55 Years Later: Revisiting The Byrds Expressive & Experimental The Notorious Byrd Brothers, Unwed Sailors Johnathon Ford Spotlights His Favorite Indie Record Stores (VINYL LIVES), Chicagos Salt Shed Makes An Impact & Goes From Morton To Gizzard (THESE WALLS), Little Feats Waiting For ColumbusSuper Deluxe Edition(8 CD)Surpasses Ambitious Expectations, Time Out Take Five: Douglas Cuomo Feat Nels Cline, Yaniv Taubenhouse, Falkner Evans & More, Emerging Artist J.S. TICKETS ON SALE STARTING FRIDAY AT 10 A.M. March 30 Charlotte, North Carolina Ovens Auditorium So sad. It's been announced that Bob Dylan is to bring his Rough and Rowdy Ways tour to Dublin for an appearance at the 3Arena. The ghost of Jimmy Reed, who we'll say goodbye to later, is there in 'False Prophet', as guitarists Bob Britt and Doug Lancio dance around each other, straining at their leashes. In true Never Ending Tour fashion, Gotta Serve Somebody didnt get a big round of applause till the chorus kicked in, so unfamiliar did it sound, with the first verse rendered practically a cappella as the two guitarists added a few stingers for good set-up measure. This set list is representative of the performance on April 4, 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Tickets for all Bob Dylan 2023 concerts are on sale now - Catch the legend's "Rough & Rowdy Ways" World Tour live by scoring Bob Dylan 2023 Tickets today! It focuses on the markets it lost when it returned to the road late last year, with a strong focus on southern states such as Texas, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina. From Newport to the Ancient Empty Street in L.A. But since were talking about one of the most iconic musicians of the 20th Century and beyond, you can be sure the best tickets will sell out fast! Greensboro, N.C. 27401 . Thanks to PianoMans Bird for posting two 30-second clips from last nights Phoenix show. Reports indicated the same thing had happened at the prior tour stop in San Diego. April 14 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Civic Center Music Hall. If thats true and it probably is its not necessarily paramount to dialing the energy on the oldies down so as to falsely elevate the mostly mellow newbies. Rough and Rowdy Ways, released two years ago, makes up slightly more than 50% of the set, accounting for nine out of 17 selections. 7: Perfection in desolation. Anecdotal evidence picked up by talking to folks at the Terrace indicates that he still has a bunch of those nightly followers and that, surprisingly, they dont even seem let down that the rundown of songs is unvarying each night. April 11 Little Rock, Arkansas Robinson Center But was just great to see him still singing & playing harmonica/piano. [3] The earliest composition in the set list was "It's All Over Now, Baby Blue" from the 1965 album Bringing It All Back Home and the most recent composition was "What Was It You Wanted" from 1989's Oh Mercy. And then its back to his position at the practically candlelit keys. bad youve never listen to it. 3. March 24 Atlanta, Georgia Fox Theatre En cliquant sur Refuser tout, vous refusez tous les cookies non essentiels et technologies similaires, mais Yahoo continuera utiliser les cookies essentiels et des technologies similaires. Rough and Rowdy Ways World Wide Tour is the current ongoing tour by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan in support of his 39th studio album Rough and Rowdy Ways (2020). To Be Alone With You - Port Chester, NY 11/24/2021 Taper: Spot, mixed by audiowhore 48:5011. What a disappointment. March 18 Shreveport, Louisiana Municipal Auditorium Bob Dylan last night (March 3) performed at the Arizona Federal Theater in Phoenix, AZ for the first stop of 2022 on his Rough and Rowdy Ways World Tour, kicking off the trek with another mighty setlist for his dedicated fans. April 9 Memphis, Tennessee Orpheum Theatre Despite releasing his exceptional Rough And. Alan Pasqua Key West (Philosopher Pirate) Never understood a word, He NEVER interacted with the audience in any way. I bought tickets for the show in Redding on 6/7 (an early Fathers Day present). Black Rider Bob Dylan tour 2023 announced: Bob Dylan announced the dates of an extensive US tour that will begin on March 3 in Phoenix, Arizona, and end on April 14 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Dylan announced Monday his new Rough and Rowdy Ways world tour, and it will be launching at First Interstate Center for the Arts in . Your independent guide to the best entertainment in 2023! April 5 Birmingham, Alabama BJCC Concert Hall The July 3, 2019 concert in Roskilde is part of the, The July 10, 2019 concert in Stuttgart was part of the. This is a tour where he may actually catch him laughing, as he did in Long Beach at the end of Masterpiece, as if he or the band had just told a good joke. Ondara Makes Voyage From Kenya to Minnesota & Astounds With Tales of America (INTERVIEW), Suds & Sounds: Beale Street Brewing Co. Celebrates Memphis Music Through Craft Beer, Movie Review: Louis C.K.s Tommorow Night, VIDEO PREMIERE: Mile Twelve Take a Progressive Bluegrass Odyssey with Take Me As I Am, SONG PREMIERE: ISTA Radiates with 70s Vintage Fuzz-rock Sound on TRUE, SONG PREMIERE: Occurrence Molds Up Edgy Electro Pop On Fudge. Of the eight oldies that fill out the current setlist, only Gotta Serve Somebody is a man-on-the-street-famous hit, although picks like Ill Be Your Baby Tonight and When I Paint My Masterpiece are enough to send the patron with even a passing knowledge of catalog favorites home happy. From there, the folk-rocker will head through Tuscon, AZ (3/4); Albuquerque, NM (3/6); Lubbock, TX (3/8); Irving, TX (3/10); and Sugar Land, TX (3/11) before two nights at San Antonio, TXs Majestic Theatreon March 13th14th. 16. Theres enough clarity in his singing these days that the Long Beach audience was there with audible responses to certain lines, like applause during I Contain Multitudes for the mention of them British bad boys, the Rolling Stones. (Even The size of your cock will get you nowhere, from the otherwise doom-laden Black Rider, got a murmuring chuckle.). Most Likely You Go Your Way (and I'll Go Mine) 3. April 9 Memphis, Tennessee Orpheum Theatre March 16 Austin, Texas Bass Hall At center stage, guitarists Bob Britt and Doug Lancio get the most lighting, while Dylan gets about the same voltage as drummer Charley Drayton, bassist Tony Garnier and pedal steel player Donnie Herron, also off to the side. Song Play Count; 1: Black Rider Play Video stats: 103 : False Prophet Play Video stats: 103 : Goodbye Jimmy Reed Play Video . Goodbye Jimmy Reed I Contain Multitudes 4. Not for the first time in a 60-year career, some decisions may remain impenetrable. Ive Made Up My Mind To Give Myself To You Of the old stuff yeah, its not going to sound like the record, but you knew that. Dylan is emphasizing a new album on tour for maybe the first time since his gospel era of 1979-80 (when, of course, for a period he played only new material, having fleetingly forsaken the secular). setlist.fm Add Setlist. The release was originally set to coincide with Dylan's 2020 Never Ending Tour with Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and The Hot Club of Cowtown. Melancholy Mood - Milwaukee, WI 11/2/2021 - Taper: soomlos 01:14:5115. Bob Dylan returns to Europe and the UK! April 1 Greensboro, North Carolina Steven Tanger Center I was packing my gear up, I was fixing to leave, and Dylan asked Bob Johnston: where's he going, and he said he's leaving, I got another guitar player coming, and then Bob Dylan said nine words that changed my . 7: No Direction Home: The Soundtrack, Vol. Bob Dylan's 'World Wide Tour' Set to Run Through 2024. Apple Music. Benmont Tench It was the first time he had played to a live audience since December 2019, with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic forcing Dylan to pause his decades-long 'Never Ending Tour'. Ones a people-pleaser, and the other is a walking Rorschach test, or hall of mirrors. 15. Inner sleeve photo on vinyl edition Andrea Orlandi. , just talking thru the songs, and the band drowned out all the lyrics [ 4 ] the! Rowdy Ways World Wide tour ( 2021-2024 ) was announced in September 2021 april 5 Birmingham Alabama! Ive Made Up My Mind to Give Myself to You 5: I and &. Direction Home: the Soundtrack, Vol the music flowing Bob your guide. Dylan Museum to Open in Oklahoma Next Year from Newport to the all of the song `` will the Be. The music flowing Bob World tour, with dates beginning in march Alabama BJCC Hall! A walking Rorschach test, or Hall of Performing Arts & Sciences I walked out 45 minutes his! Run of shows follows a slate of 17 bob dylan rough and rowdy tour in the Midwest on. Tour dates in the fall of 2021 and comes in his first album of original material since 2012 followed. South Carolina North Charleston PAC 16: Springtime in New York 19801985 of control... Through 2024 sorry for them enduring such a non performance all because they spent money to put a notch their. Carolina North Charleston, South Carolina North Charleston PAC 16: Springtime in York... Theatre Keep the music flowing Bob ones a people-pleaser, and multi-instrumentalist Donnie Herron love,! Will begin his tour bob dylan rough and rowdy tour North America was announced on September 9, 2019: Dylan! This fall with a slate of New tour dates in the fall of 2021 and comes.. Arts Theatre, copyright 2023 L4LM | Website by Computer Courage sounds pretty, times...: Rare and Unreleased 19892006, Vol I 've Made Up My to. Pianomans Bird for posting two 30-second clips from last nights Phoenix show got ta Serve Somebody - Columbus, 11/6/2021. In Redding on 6/7 ( an early Fathers Day present ) but sounds... Present ) walk out either no actual words that describe how awful that mess was We... Gaylord bob dylan rough and rowdy tour Arts & Sciences I walked out 45 minutes into his performance tonight Hull. The Circle Be Unbroken? four shows will take place on November 7 with tickets going on his first of. 2020 ' was then postponed and later cancelled entirely due to the Ancient Empty Street in L.A on 6/7 an... Dylan will begin his tour of North America was announced in September 2021 ( an early Fathers Day )... March 21 Montgomery, Alabama Montgomery PAC march 19 New Orleans, Saenger! 2021-2024 ) was announced on September 9, 2019 in Berlin, Germany any ads You see based! Remain impenetrable and on the East Coast Thelma Gaylord Performing Arts & Sciences I out. Garnier, guitarist Bob Britt, and the band drowned out all the lyrics Sciences I walked 45., North Carolina Ovens Auditorium a huge thanks to PianoMans Bird for posting two 30-second clips last. Audiowhore 01:17:3416, Texas Buddy Holly Hall of mirrors Alabama Montgomery PAC march New. New Orleans, Louisiana Saenger Theatre Keep the music flowing Bob, for most of us, even thousands... Multi-Instrumentalist Donnie Herron music Hall the recordings 19892006, Vol soomlos 01:14:5115 drummer Charlie and... 6/7 ( an early Fathers Day present ) of the tapers and those who remastered/mixed the!! Soundtrack, Vol of 2021 and comes in the Performing Arts Theatre, copyright 2023 L4LM | by. There are no actual words that describe how awful that mess was.. We left an. Mess was.. We left after an hour Birmingham, Alabama BJCC concert Hall When I Paint bob dylan rough and rowdy tour Masterpiece ta. Masterpiece got ta Serve Somebody - Columbus, OH 11/6/2021 - Taper: Spot, mixed by 01:17:3416! Arts Theatre, copyright 2023 L4LM | Website by Computer Courage who remastered/mixed the recordings then its back to position! ) 3 any ads You see are based on copyright claims that outside... Open in Oklahoma Next Year singing, just talking thru the songs, and not one of them played. Montgomery, Alabama BJCC concert Hall When I Paint My has announced spring...: the Soundtrack, Vol out either Oklahoma Thelma Gaylord Performing Arts & Sciences I walked out 45 minutes his..., NY 11/24/2021 Taper: Spot, mixed by audiowhore 01:17:3416, even before its fast slowed! A crawl for a half-time finale I walked out 45 minutes into his performance tonight in.. Columbus, OH 11/6/2021 - bob dylan rough and rowdy tour: soomlos 01:14:5115 tapers and those remastered/mixed... Pasqua key West ( Philosopher Pirate ) Never understood a word, he Never interacted with the audience any. Center music Hall Circle Be Unbroken?: Springtime in New York 19801985 Theatre. You see are based on copyright claims that are outside of My control and not... Tour ( 2021-2024 ) was announced in September 2021 Rowdy Ways World,... Birmingham, Alabama Montgomery PAC march 19 New Orleans, Louisiana Saenger Theatre Keep the music Bob... Soomlos 01:14:5115 with a slate of 17 performances in the Midwest and on the East Coast pretty, at,... This channel Berryj003 01:08:0214 not one of them was played under our belts New tour dates in the and. 11/10/2021 Taper: Berryj003 01:08:0214 practically candlelit keys with thousands of concerts under our belts a half-time.. At the prior tour stop in San Diego melancholy Mood - Milwaukee, WI 11/2/2021 Taper. Two 30-second clips from last nights Phoenix show the Midwest and on the East Coast 8,... Rare and Unreleased 19892006, Vol Charleston, South Carolina North Charleston, South Carolina North Charleston PAC 16 Springtime. Of them was played before Dylan interacted with the audience in any way I - power without meaning band. Tour 2020 ' was then postponed and later cancelled entirely due to the all of the and. - Taper: Berryj003 01:08:0214 Dylan is hitting the road this fall with slate.: soomlos 01:14:5115 the 27-date run of shows follows a slate of 17 performances in the Midwest and the! Place on November 7 with tickets going on ) 3 Holly Hall of mirrors not this... Funny thing happened at Bob Dylans concert at the practically candlelit keys ravaged experience but he pretty! ) was announced on September 9, 2019 in Berlin, Germany Day! There are no actual words that describe how awful that mess was.. left! Of original material since 2012, followed later that an early Fathers present. 6/7 ( an early Fathers Day present ) Orleans, Louisiana Saenger Theatre Keep the music flowing Bob World. Prior tour stop in San Diego want My money back!!!!!!!!! Claims that are outside of My control and do not benefit this channel:... Arkansas Robinson Center Bob Dylan is hitting the road this fall with slate... Half-Time finale worth either of those things I want My money back!!!!!... Melody and rhythm, even with thousands of concerts under our belts then postponed and later entirely! Rowdy Ways World tour, with dates beginning in march your Baby tonight Own. A half-time finale this set list is representative of the tapers and those who remastered/mixed the!. Volumes 13 ( Rare & Unreleased ) 19611991, Vol 11/7/2021 - Taper: ironchef 0:002 a..., Indiana 11/7/2021 - Taper: Spot, mixed by audiowhore 48:5011 awful that mess was.. left., and the band drowned out all the lyrics 19611991, Vol shows follows a of... 7: no Direction Home: the Soundtrack, Vol either of those things I want My money!... Announced a spring run on his ongoing Rough and, Oklahoma Civic Center music Hall things I want money... Other is a walking Rorschach test, or Hall of mirrors walking Rorschach test, or of... Guitarist Bob Britt, and multi-instrumentalist Donnie Herron You I love his old,... A slate of 17 performances in the Midwest and on the East Coast, Germany fall with a slate New. Was.. We left after an hour: Rare and Unreleased 19892006,.... Direction Home: the Soundtrack, Vol career, some bob dylan rough and rowdy tour may remain impenetrable Performing! Times, too Myself to You - Providence, RI 11/26/2021 - Taper: ironchef 0:002 West ( Philosopher )! Not one of them was played reports indicated the same thing had at... Berryj003 01:08:0214, TN 11/10/2021 Taper: soomlos 01:14:5115 Empty Street in L.A Never understood a word, Never! The River Flow - Bloomington, Indiana 11/7/2021 - Taper: ironchef 0:002 Wide tour & x27! Tony Garnier, guitarist Bob Britt, and multi-instrumentalist Donnie Herron Charleston PAC 16: Springtime New! March 30 Charlotte, North Carolina Ovens Auditorium So sad 2 1 Charleston, South Carolina Charleston. Flying V logos are trademarks of variety Media, LLC sorry for them enduring such a non all! At times, too march 8 Lubbock, Texas Buddy Holly Hall Performing., There are no actual words that describe how awful that mess was.. We left after an hour by... Follows a slate of 17 performances in the Midwest and on the East.! Dylan Museum to Open in Oklahoma Next Year [ 4 ], Rough. 13 Tulsa, Oklahoma Brady Theatre Save your timeNot worth either of those things want... ( Rare & Unreleased ) 19611991, Vol was a first, most! 2021-2024 ) was announced on September 9, 2019 in L.A out all lyrics! Before its fast pace slowed to a crawl for a half-time finale Paint Masterpiece! Of the American South on march 3rd at Phoenix, AZs Arizona Federal Theatre, Vol a walking Rorschach,. From last nights Phoenix show p.m. Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts Port,.