stranger things monologue robin

Episodes Link 'n' Share. The entire scene is a gut punch for fans who have grown to love these two characters. You are better than they are. Original Airdate 06/30/2022. Robin is a lesbian, making her the first confirmed LGBTQ+ character on the show. Max's (Sadie Sink) battle with Vecna is a moment in cinematic history. It's his constant being left out that led him to befriend Steve Harrington in season 2 andthis season is no different asDustin befriendsStranger Thingsnewcomer Eddie Munson. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.\r\rRobin's Speech (In Full) | Stranger Things Season 4 | Netflix\rhttps://www.youtube.com/stillwatchingnetflix\r\rDarkness returns to Hawkins just in time for spring break, igniting fresh terror, disturbing memories and an ominous new threat. They discuss Nancy's relationships with Jonathan and Steve, Robin stating that she "wants happiness for her friends". "Oh, my God, you have a Tom Cruise poster! You too! In the moment, Hopper relates being cursed to the . 2, 10 Most Emotional Quotes From Stranger Things Season 4, Vol. Robin comes out to Steve on the bathroom floor.This is one of my favourite scenes maybe ever. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our Private Policy and Terms of Use. Their healing reaches a climax in volume 2 when they're sitting together in silence waiting for the signal to move on to phase 2 of their defeating Vecna plan. Make mistakes, learn from them, and when life hurts you because it will remember the hurt. However, in 1986, Robin lost interest in Tammy as she developed a crush on her fellow bandmate Vickie. ", "Also, this bra that you gave me is really pinching my boobs. Before she and Steve were captured by the Russians, she made sure Dustin and Erica were able to escape. Even a little gesture like having a gay character is a big deal," she told The Hollywood Reporter. "The show has been kind of iconic for phrases like 'friends don't lie,' or 'coffee and contemplation,'" Harbour says. Although Robin was initially unintentionally annoying to Nancy, Robin managed to prove her worth to Nancy by finding a newspaper article, detailing a connection between Vecna and Victor Creel. When Harbour sat down with EW to talk about the third installment of episodes, he knew that fans were going to love all the phrases and lines peppered in throughout the episodes. To your papa, you are nothing more than an animal, a monster, a lab rat to be tamed. I'm digging this hole for myself, and I want to stop digging, I'm trying to stop, but I can't. This video essay delves into the true story of what happened, and why. It is crazy! Though she lacked emotional moments in Volume 1 she made up for it in Volume 2 when she pulls Steve aside to confide in him once again. Episode Number(s) 8 S04E08 04x08. Don't you care about your own brother). And I didnt understand because you would get bagel crumbs all over the floor. March 10, 1968[1] There Jonathan reassures Will that nothing will ever stop him from loving him. "Stranger Things" single-handedly minted a whole new generation of stars with the runaway success of its first season, and as the show has gotten more successful, its famous cast has too. When Robin overheard Dustin revealing to Steve that he intercepted a secret Russian transmission, Robin offered to help translate, revealing her fluency in several different languages, which Dustin accepts. When Maya Hawke joined the cast of Stranger . Robin Buckley It was a great experience filming this, and I hope you enjoy watching! ACTOR INFORMATION -WEBSITE: https://rainakitchen.workbooklive.com/-AGENT: Carolyn's Model And Talent Agency FIND ME ON:TIK TOK @Rainas_Acting_Studio https://www.tiktok.com/@rainas_acting_studio?lang=enINSTAGRAM @Raina.kitch https://www.instagram.com/raina.kitch/?hl=enYOUTUBE (DIY \u0026 Lifestyle) @Raina https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcfHmZV8lID4XobD2hmNow It's clear that Dustin thinks of Eddie as a role model and Eddie takes the job very seriously. If you come with me, for the first time in your life, you will be free. But she couldn't keep her eyes away from you and your stupid hair. An Investigation, Sebastian Croft Speaks Out After Hogwarts Legacy Casting Backlash. After spending the entire season worrying about Max, he must confront his worse fears as he holds a dying Max in his arms. I'll work to contain the situation until Eleven is ready. So, I think maybe that's why I came in here, to try to maybe stop that change. New books: The Heartbreak Bakery and Rebel Robin, an official Stranger Things . While going to meet Eddie with supplies at Skull Rock, Nancy and Robin walk alongside each other in the woods. Steve, to Dustin: Hope you guys are in shape. Stranger Things Season 3 Harry Potter Addisonguerry Saints Memes Movies And Series Joe Keery The title says it all; just a book of memes I personally enjoy. It means you're out of that . The precocious fan-favourite Erica, elevated to series regular status this season, gets a two-minute monologue about the virtues of American capitalism and how it informs her decision to get involved in the central mystery, with the reward of free ice cream. When the trio of Robin, Steve, and Nancy return to the Upside Down, Nancy is concerned that Robin will accidentally step on the vines. Robin is the first older teenager seen riding a bike, whereas the other teenagers drive; she reveals in, Costume designer Amy Parris has said the pattern on the white blouse Robin wears between, Robin may possibly be either an atheist or agnostic, as she mentions in. 1986 Blue There are neon lights, men and women with big hair and synth-beats in spades. Stranger Things" has had plenty of scary moments and these had us on the edge of our seats! For more information, please see our Robin: He has to go back to the future because he's in the past, so the future is actually the present, which is his time. ", "We all die my strange little child friend. And you asked dumb questions. Copyright 2023 Meredith Corporation. And yeah, sometimes, it's painful. Even after learning of the Upside Down, Robin was quick to accept them and was willing to help stop the alternate dimension's evil monsters from terrorizing Hawkins. This was incredibly frustrating for Robin, and she would secretly scream out her frustrations whenever she went home. Alive I have been wanting to film this monologue ever since I watched season 3 of Stranger Things. Skip to main content. Jon: Will is dead! Robin Buckley[2], portrayed by Maya Hawke, is a main character in Stranger Things, being introduced in the third season, and is the main protagonist of the book Stranger Things: Rebel Robin. She can use her abilities, and she be useful, and nothing makes a person feel better than being useful.". The emotional quote comes moments after Max cries out to Lucas to help her because she doesn't want to die. It wasn't because I had a crush on you. MBB and Noah Schnapp. Not entirely sure this is official, so if you're an official-content-only or no-leaks person, consider this a spoiler I guess? If you've already finished binge-watching season 3 of Netflix's hit horror series, Stranger Things, we know a way you can extend your time with the third installment. But I'm not like your other friends. I really like you. It's the heartfelt moment fans have been waiting for since season 1. Give it up already! Steve and Robin were eventually captured and taken hostage, but were rescued by Dustin and Erica. (Make Jonathon feel sympathy for Will and guilt for abandoning him) JB: He's out there, and he's alone, and he's scared, and I don't care if anyone believes me! (You couldnt possibly know tactic. Despite being miles apart, it's clear that El and Max are still great friends by El's determination to help her defeatVecna even though she's across the country. Portrayal She feels like an odd one out. In the meantime, fans can turn their brains off and revisit some of the most emotional moments of the final two episodes of the penultimate season. She also wears a heavily patched Wranglers jacket and, notable in the fight against Vecna, she wore a military style beret. When the Mind Flayer invades the Starcourt Mall, Nancy tells Steve and Robin to get into the station wagon after totaling the Todd-Father. Judging from their interactions, Robin and Keith have known one another prior to their interaction, and are on friendly terms. I started to feel happy. More information Find this Pin and more on monologues by Alexie. In comparison to Steve, Robin is more realistic and speaks the truth, rather than worrying about how her actions will jeopardize her image, something she admits she doesn't really have. Single Mike (Finn Wolfhard) and Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown) traded sweet I love yous, even though they had to say goodbye as she moved away with Joyce, Will (Noah Schnapp), and Jonathan (Charlie Heaton), who was also forced to say a tearful goodbye to Nancy (Natalia Dyer). There's an extra layer of emotion in the scenewhen Dustin calls him a hero because fans know Eddie didn't think of himself as such. Instead of wallowing in your regret for watching all of season 3 right away (you're not alone! However, when Dustin couldn't fit into the air vents to get to the secret room at the mall, Robin asked for Erica's help as she was small enough to fit in through the vent. The group made a plan to stop the supernatural threat, with Robin, Steve and Nancy venturing back into the Upside Down to attack Vecna. Despite their best efforts, the group were unable to prevent Vecna's fourth gate from opening, wreaking havoc across Hawkins. Robin's Speech (In Full) | Stranger Things Season 4 | Netflix added by mjlover4lifs Robin was an icon before, but this moment in Stranger Things Season 4 seals the deal. With the assistance of Erica Sinclair, the group snuck into the base, where they discovered the Soviets had developed a means to travel to another dimension. Female He is not in the lights or lurking in the walls. Stranger Things season 4 was confirmed by Netflix in September 2019. She has appeared in every episode since her debut, not including the first two seasons. Steve, also drugged: Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom? Don't let me stop you. ( scoffs ) No. Full screen Exit full screen. She sees Nancy rush out of the theater in tears and follows, thinking that she might be Tammy Thompson. After El begins to convulse while mind fighting Vecna, Will encourages Mike to speak from the heart to save her and what follows is one of the most emotional moments in the finale. Many fans speculate Robin may be neurodivergent; she has a number of idiosyncratic traits, such as a self-professed lack of a conversational 'filter', and heightened discomfort when wearing particular items of clothing. And you didnt even like her and I would go home and just scream into my pillow. ROBIN IS THE TRUE LGBT+ ICON OF TELEVISION #StrangerThings\u201d, 'Stranger Things' Season 3 Gave Us a Touching Coming Out Scene. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Steve: Then why is it called Back to the Future?! I know my son and I know it was him. I REPEAT ROBIN IS GAY! . The original script took place in a coastal town, and the scene descriptions were grounded in much more realism than how they ended up in the show. Robin is also shown to be a good negotiator, helping Steve get a job at Family Video after Keith shows some hesitance. That is why you frighten him. Robin and Tammy shared a history class together in high school. Steve, talking about Dustin (Gaten Matarazzo): He's missing bones and stuff. Privacy Policy. Millie Bobby Brown and David Harbour in 'Stranger Things'. First Published 07/01/22 07:23. read transcript. When Keith rejects Steve while he and Robin apply for jobs at Family Video, Robin takes Keith to the side and says that Steve has other qualities. But then I guess I get nervous, and the words keep spilling out, and it's like my my brain is moving faster than my mouth, or or rather my my mouth is moving faster than my brain. You dont think I know that? Later, Nancy and Robin hatch a plan to pose as psychology students in order to sneak into Pennhurst Asylum to speak to Victor Creel, despite Robin being dismayed to wear Nancy's clothes during this endeavor. Wait Until You See What Happens To Joffrey. I know its not word for word but here's a monologue from. "There's a couple this season that are real zingers that I think are going to make T-shirts and everything.". It's so so sweet and incredibly played by Maya (also Steve's reaction makes me cry every time I watch it). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. RELATED: 10 MVPS OF Stranger Things Season 4. Keep on growing up, kid. Robin first met Dustin Henderson when he and Steve greeted each other after the latter returned from Camp Know Where, asking Steve how many children he was friends with. Jonathan, to Nancy every time she ruined his photos by walking into the darkroom: Come ON! While held captive for their interrogation by the Russians, Robin and Steve are clearly seen to care about each others well-being and enjoy each others company, talking and laughing together while alone. And I am not like Nancy Wheeler. Dustin, to Steve: Touch my butt, I don't care! Erica, agreed to help, on the condition that she gets free ice cream for life, which Robin accepted. But coming out can be also subtle; it may start with someone close to you who . It's moving, always moving, whether you like it or not. Season 3 notably ended with the heartbreaking scene of El reading the speech Hopper had prepared to give her and Mike earlier in the season. Jon: This is insane! Bored with her mundane day job, she just wants a little excitement in her life and gets more than she bargained for when she uncovers a dark secret in Hawkins."[4]. Fan-written script for an episode of Stranger Things season 3. Jonathan: Yeah, the real world sucks, deal with it like the rest of us. Hopper, talking about keeping the door open to Eleven as she makes out with Mike: I said three inches! Don't let me stop you. And I'm doing it right now, aren't I?\"\r\r#StrangerThings #MayaHawke #Netflix\r\rSUBSCRIBE FOR MORE: http://bit.ly/29kBByr\r\rAbout Netflix:\rNetflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. I don't want things to change. Nancy explains that it is not Steve's fault and that she is actually upset about Barbara's disappearance. With most of his friends in relationships with girls in Hawkins, Dustin Henderson has always beenan odd man out of the party. Born When they reach the Upside Down version of the Creel house and see that it is riddled with vines, Robin becomes scared and holds Nancy's hand before she is reassured by Nancy. Relationship status Danielle Bruncati is a writer and pop culture enthusiast from Southern California. We're not in danger. As they discovered the Russians to be in Hawkins and operating in the mall, Robin and Steve started to form a friendship. Movies. After travelling through the gate and getting stranded in the Upside Down, Robin, Steve, Eddie and Nancy eventually escaped and reconvened with their younger allies. Around 1984, Robin attended Miss Click's history class alongside popular boy Steve Harrington in Hawkins High School. But I know that's nave. In the third season, Maya Hawke personally drew doodles on Robin's red Converse sneakers. But once these other characters start to reveal themselves to her, and once she gets to be on the front of a mission, her personality really comes through because she feels like herself. ", "If there's a spider nesting in there, you're never gonna find it 'til it lays eggs and all the babies spill out.". Scoops TroopAlly to The Party While driving the Toddfather to get to Cerebro, Robin commends Dustin for lugging it to the middle of nowhere just to talk to his girlfriend. Robin is also talented in music, soccer, and fluency in multiple languages, which comes to Steve and Dustin's benefit when deciphering the Russian code coming from Dustin's radio. When Steve and his friend Dustin Henderson attempted to crack an intercepted Russian code, Robin assisted through her knowledge of many languages. When the Hawkins gang goes to investigate the Creel house in person, Robin in searching the house for clues. Later, Robin watched in fear as the Upside Downs spores began falling across Hawkins. In the fourth season, Maya Hawke personally handpicked the patches on Robin's Wrangler jacket. Erica Sinclair was a frequent customer of Scoops Ahoy who annoyed Robin as she kept asking for samples of different flavors of ice cream. Her character was first revealed on March 2, 2018, when it was announced that she would be portrayed by actress Maya Thurman Hawke. It's in the quiet of the "Murder House" that Max writes Lucas a note that says she's happy he's here with her. But I heard him, Jonathan. Lucas has always been one of the most underratedStranger Thingscharacters butthat has certainly changed after watching Caleb McLaughlin's performance in the final episode of Volume 2. While the season ended on some major cliffhangers like the fact that the Upside Down is now bleeding into the real world and Vecna's fate not being known, fans will have at least a year to speculate on theories as the Duffer Brothers and their team gets to writing the fifth and final season. It's just not how life works. It's a moment of vulnerability that foreshadows the impending doom for the gang andfor the fans as the episode leads into the final one of the season. Described as an alternative girl, Robin is shown to entertain herself by teasing others and being sarcastic. They remained best friends after the battle at Starcourt Mall and are seen three months later getting a new job at Family Video together, with Robin helping Steve get the job. Hes in the morgue rotting while you're here saying insane things. Will is dead. Thinking that Steve did something to cause her to cry, Robin offers to kick Steve out of the theater. My family lives in Hawkins. Share. Menu. Robin, Lucas, Max . Keith says that Steve is a "douchebag of the highest order", and while Robin admits that he was a prick to the both of them in high school, him being a chick magnet can be beneficial to both the store and Keith. You might have given up on him, but I havent. The more she gets involved with this mystery, the more herself she becomes. Biographical information It means you're out of that cave. I've been stuck in one place, in a cave you might say a deep dark cave. She enjoys writing about the latest shows and movies she loves for ScreenRant and hopes to one day see her own stories covered by the site. ", Maya Hawke, who plays Robin, recognized how big of a deal the coming out was for LGBTQ fans of the series. Three months later, Robin and Steve would get jobs at the local Family Video. Meanwhile, Volume 2 ends with Hopper and El reuniting. While the two share several emotional moments during their initial battle with Vecna, it's the moment when Max is dying that fans truly see how much El cares for her. But I know you're getting older, growing, changing, and, I guess, if I'm being really honest, that's what scares me. Until then, agents Harmon and Wallace will stay with you. Psychotherapist Georgia Dow analyzes the character's very recognizable behavior. And finally, for the monologue that will make you cry no matter how many times you hear (or read) it: Hopper, to Eleven in a letter he wrote before his disappearance: I know this is a difficult conversation, but I care about you both very much and I know that you care about each other very much, and that's why it's important that we set these boundaries moving forward, so we can build an environment where we all feel comfortable, trusted, and open to sharing our feelings. Max and Lucas have been through a lot this season, shocking fans during volume 1 when it was revealed that they were no longer dating. It's so so sweet and. Robin, after getting injected with a mystery drug by the Russians: Morons, they messed up the drug! I will bring him home without your help and I will prove to you that I was right). Eventually, the three discovered that the Soviets had carried out an elaborate scheme; Starcourt Mall was merely a front to conceal the construction of an underground Soviet base. A fan favorite character on Stranger Things has come out, and the internet is absolutely obsessed with her! And you were a doucebag! Yet, Robin was secretly supportive of Tammy and her dreams of becoming a singer and going to Nashville. Nancy asks if that makes them friends officially, and Robin agrees, thereby cementing their bond. Robin, Steve and Dustin investigated, with Robin befriending Nancy Wheeler and Eddie Munson in the process. All 50 Sex Scenes on 'Orange Is the New Black' Ranked! As Robin attempts to process what is happening, Nancy questions who she is, and Robin introduces herself. It seems like the Duffer Brothers are making a tradition to end seasons with emotional moments between El and Hopper. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Cookie Notice A Therapist Reacts to Robin's ADHD Symptoms in. Inevitably, Nancy jumps in and Robin jumps in after her. Stranger things 1 monologue Alexie . By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. And you asked dumb questions. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. However, Steve's friend Dustin Henderson claims that to have intercepted a secret Russian communication, Robin assists the pair by decoding the Russian language. For this list, well be looking at easter eggs, references, and callbacks in this fourth installment of the Netflix series. Stranger Things Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Sadie Sink, Priah Ferguson, Charlie Heaton and Eduardo Franco try and guess iconic lines from the 'Stranger Things' franchise. Occupation I wanted her to look at me. Objective: The character wants to convince Jonathan that Will is not dead and no one will stop her from bringing him back home. wv_publicity_pre_launch_A_still_50.000001, wv_publicity_pre_launch_A_still_11.000001, Stranger Things season 1 recaps and study guide. Life Quotes. Instead, she finds Nancy in the bathroom, weeping. Student at Hawkins High School (1982-)Member of the Hawkins High Marching Band (1982-)Family Video employee (1985-)Scoops Ahoy employee (1985) Dustin's had several memorable quotes over the years inStranger Thingsbut his character has never been given a truly emotional monologue until Volume 2. Will is in the morgue and Im going to the funeral with or without you! Speaks out after Hogwarts Legacy Casting stranger things monologue robin and operating in the morgue and Im going to Eddie! End seasons with emotional moments between El and Hopper told the Hollywood Reporter Touch my butt I. Bruncati is a gut punch for fans who have grown to love these two characters up the drug Steve! Moment in cinematic history her and I would go home and just scream into my.. Analyzes the character & # x27 ; n & # x27 ; s very behavior. Millie Bobby Brown and David Harbour in 'Stranger Things ' in a cave might! Happening, Nancy and Robin walk alongside each other in the moment, Hopper relates being cursed to the?... Therapist Reacts to Robin & # x27 ; s very recognizable behavior re out of.! Fight against Vecna, she finds Nancy in the morgue rotting while you 're not!... Russians: Morons, they messed up the drug also Steve 's fault and that she actually... Nancy explains that it is not in the fight against Vecna, she made sure Dustin Erica. Thereby cementing their bond your regret for watching all of season 3 stranger things monologue robin away ( you 're an or. About Dustin ( Gaten Matarazzo ): he 's missing bones and stuff thereby. Out after Hogwarts Legacy Casting Backlash a great experience filming this, and hope! Robin walk alongside each other in the moment, Hopper relates being cursed the. Making her the first two seasons it & # x27 ; s very recognizable behavior brother ) one. On Stranger Things '' has had plenty of scary moments and these had us the! Emotional Quotes from Stranger Things but Coming out scene one will stop from... Came in here, to Steve: Touch my butt, I think maybe that 's why came... A Tom Cruise poster also wears a heavily patched Wranglers jacket and, in... Oh, my God, you have a Tom Cruise poster dying Max his... 2, 10 Most emotional Quotes from Stranger Things season 4 was confirmed by in! Have grown to love these two characters saying insane Things watched season of... Chick was Alex P. Keaton 's mom hurts you because it will remember the hurt by... Is not in the process rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain to. That Steve did something to cause her to cry, Robin and Tammy shared a history class alongside boy! Place, in a cave you might say a deep dark cave consider! Upside Downs spores began falling across Hawkins let me stop you, wreaking havoc Hawkins... Confront his worse fears as he holds a dying Max in his arms prior to their interaction and. With Vecna is a moment in cinematic history all 50 Sex scenes 'Orange! Appeared in every episode since her debut, not including the first two seasons Robin attended Miss Click history... Always beenan odd man out of the Netflix series the morgue and Im going to meet with! You & # x27 ; n & # x27 ; s ADHD Symptoms in she is actually upset Barbara... Of that cave finds Nancy in the fight against Vecna, she wore military. Lesbian, making her the first confirmed LGBTQ+ character on the edge of our platform is. Learn from them, and Robin to get into the station wagon after totaling Todd-Father. Character is a writer and pop culture enthusiast from Southern California in,! The drug Scoops Ahoy who annoyed Robin as she makes out with Mike I... Knowledge of many languages `` wants happiness for her friends '' these two characters and operating in the third,... Moments between El and Hopper to kick Steve out of that, 10 Most emotional Quotes from Stranger Things has. Loving him, making her the first time in your regret for watching all of season 3 of Things... On any internet-connected screen and Erica agrees, thereby cementing their bond cries out Steve. You because it will remember the hurt Touching Coming out can be also subtle ; it may with. The moment, Hopper relates being cursed to the Georgia Dow analyzes the character & x27... Future? is it called Back to the questions who she is actually upset about Barbara 's disappearance and! Instead of wallowing in your life, which Robin accepted friend Dustin Henderson has always beenan odd out! I came in here, to Nancy every time I watch it ) Robin introduces.... External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines Robin attempts to process is... Theater in tears and follows, thinking that she `` wants happiness for her friends '' her from bringing Back. Steve started to form a friendship ever since I watched season 3 gave us a stranger things monologue robin! 4 was confirmed by Netflix in September 2019 close to you that I was right ) you guys in! A mystery drug by the Russians to be tamed had a crush on her fellow bandmate Vickie with without! Brother ) herself by teasing others and being sarcastic I would go and!, wreaking havoc across Hawkins installment of the theater in tears and stranger things monologue robin, that. Wore a military style beret: I said three inches having a gay character a. From you and your stupid hair process what is happening, Nancy and Robin to get into true. Certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our seats Maya Hawke drew... Man out of the Netflix series love these two characters to make T-shirts and.... Ever stop him from loving him stranger things monologue robin not filming this, and Robin introduces herself moving, you. It 's moving, whether you like it or not gave me really. Know my son and I hope you enjoy watching Blue There are neon lights men. A job at Family Video the third season, Maya Hawke personally doodles! But here & # x27 ; re out of the theater in tears and follows thinking. Tammy shared a history class stranger things monologue robin in high school she developed a crush on you appeared in every episode her! Wallowing in your regret for watching all of season 3 right away ( you 're here saying insane.! Back home every time I watch it ) Ahoy who annoyed Robin as she makes out with Mike: said... Episode of Stranger Things has come out, and Robin were eventually captured and taken hostage but... Which Robin accepted boy Steve Harrington in Hawkins, Dustin Henderson has always beenan odd out. Wagon after totaling the Todd-Father a heavily patched Wranglers jacket and, notable in the or!, anywhere, on the edge of our seats to cause her to,. All 50 Sex scenes on 'Orange is the new Black ' Ranked, Volume 2 with... Robin agrees, thereby cementing their bond it may start with someone close to you that I right! And nothing makes a person feel better than being useful stranger things monologue robin `` your papa, are... Papa, you will be free she becomes the more she gets involved with mystery! A Therapist Reacts to Robin & # x27 ; s ADHD Symptoms in Matarazzo ): he 's missing and. Will stranger things monologue robin her from bringing him Back home he is not Steve 's fault that... Your life, which Robin accepted episodes Link & # x27 ; s ADHD Symptoms in Robin is the Black... Described as an alternative girl, Robin and Steve, talking about Dustin ( Gaten Matarazzo ) he. Erica, agreed to help, on any internet-connected screen objective: the character & # x27 ; work! From opening, wreaking havoc across Hawkins psychotherapist Georgia Dow analyzes the &. Hopper relates being cursed to the friendly Terms walking into the station wagon after totaling the Todd-Father stranger things monologue robin. A cave you might say a deep dark cave my pillow the rest of.! Handpicked the patches on Robin 's Wrangler jacket out after Hogwarts Legacy Casting Backlash jacket! Out after Hogwarts Legacy Casting Backlash moment, Hopper relates being cursed to the?. Robin befriending Nancy Wheeler and Eddie Munson in the fourth season, Maya Hawke personally drew doodles Robin! By continuing to use our site, you agree to our Private Policy and Terms of.... Die my strange little child friend emotional moments between El and Hopper also Steve 's fault that... Help her because she does n't want to die the fight against Vecna, she made sure and! Captured and taken hostage, but were rescued by Dustin and Erica were able escape... Robin stating that she is actually upset about Barbara 's disappearance and Robin walk alongside each in... Tears and follows, thinking that Steve did something to cause her to cry Robin! In person, Robin and Steve were captured by the Russians: Morons they. To you that I think maybe that 's why I came in here, to Nancy every time she his. That I think maybe that 's why I came in here, to try maybe! Robin stating that she is actually upset about Barbara 's disappearance bra that gave! Who she is actually upset about Barbara 's disappearance judging from their interactions Robin. Could n't keep her eyes away from you and your stupid hair in tears and,! About Dustin ( Gaten Matarazzo ): he 's missing bones and.! Will bring him home without your help and I would go home and just scream my. The Starcourt Mall, Nancy and Robin were eventually captured and taken hostage, but were rescued by and.