planet hollywood costa rica restaurant menus

Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Community Manager, Otro at Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, responded to this review. The drinks in the star class lounge and main lounge (Byron bartender) were great. From fajitas to brisket, you will find wonderful delicacies at this laid-back restaurant. Either someone grabbed the wrong condiment, or mayonnaise is a thing on baked potatoes in Costa Rica thats still TBD. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Unfortunately, after all that spectacle, the drinks werent very good. Earn 10x points on eligible hotels and car rentals booked through the Credit One Bank travel site, Redeem your reward points for statement credits, gift cards, merchandise, flights, hotels, and more, With $0 Fraud Liability, you wont be responsible for unauthorized charges, Free Online Credit Score and Credit Report summary, terms apply, If you are a Covered Borrower under the Military Lending Act, you may get a different offer. Uncork, unwind, and celebrate life in this romantic Italian trattoria. Pro tip: Avoid the beach, or dont bring anything edible with you the monkeys will find you. With no foreign transaction fees, the card is also great for international travel. I just about tripped over some kids that were playing on the carpet, which should have been a precursor to what we were about to experience on this trip. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or . Check here before booking an award fare. Indulge in fresh pasta, delicious pizza, and rich risotto at this Italian trattoria. I didnt realize this until after subjecting my feet to what felt like molten lava. American (Traditional), Diners, Fast Food $$ . The primary goal at Rubio's Coastal Grill is to serve you quality mexican food. It wasnt an exceptionally large property, making travel time from our building to the pool and beach easy. The sides needs a little salt and pepper but overall great food. While a swim-up bar is a fun addition to any pool, I made a point to stay away from it after a poor experience trying to get a beer. Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica offers accommodations in Guanacaste. Celebrate a world of flavors in one of our Planet Hollywood restaurants. is in the social media department at The Points Guy. The transportation was a plus, although the golf carts were barely able to get up some of the hills with passengers on board; the walkways were steep and not conducive to easy walking or driving. Best card for premium perks while traveling, Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, The 15 best cruise ships for people who never want to grow up, How the lowest tier of elite status (and a little luck) helped me score multiple flight upgrades in 2022, How to save money with Chase Pay Yourself Back in 2023 now including the Aeroplan card, Fly round-trip to Puerto Rico for as little as $197, Best for earning alternative rewards for travel purchases. Guy's! Our luxury beachfront resort takes you on a culinary journey across the globe. Scratch-made vegetable burger of black beans, white beans, chickpeas, oats, artichokes, roasted red pepper & garlic with cilantro aioli on a toasted wheat bun. The service of dinner was also exceptional! I wouldnt want to stay longer than a few nights because there arent a ton of food options, but it was a perfect trip. It is a great location for a vacation with friends . Dinner and a show! We enjoyed our time at Planet Hollywood. Choose from local delicacies, Mexican tacos, Japanese cuisine, and more. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out. + $4.06 shipping . Im more of a sit-and-relax type of person on vacation, so I wasnt really interested in the water sports offerings but there was a hut near the pool where you could inquire about the activities available and the staff was very willing to help. 1506 E. Buena Vista Drive Orlando, FL 32836 GET DIRECTIONS RESTAURANT HOURS Sunday - Thursday 11:30am - 11:00pm Friday - Saturday 11:30am - 11:30pm 407-827-7827 A NEW DINING EXPERIENCE LOCATED AT DISNEY SPRINGS. Main Street Playas del . Editorial disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. There is also a distinctive wristband that determines who is a Star Class guest for easy identification. They offer kayaking, hydrobikes, stand-up paddleboards and other fun things to keep you occupied. Seriously, it was some of the worst food Ive ever had. The laid back, saloon-style atmosphere in this cantina serves up the best dishes from both sides of the border, with signature fajitas and other savory Tex-Mex classics. All-natural chicken tenders hand-breaded with a crunchy sweet coating, served with our signature Creole mustard sauce, A flavorful, gooey dip made of Swiss, mozzarella, provolone, Parmesan & Asiago cheeses with spinach, artichoke hearts & roasted tomato, served with corn tortilla chips & toasted herb flatbread, Chicken wings baked & then fried to perfection & tossed in Buffalo sauce, served with celery, carrots & bleu cheese dressing, Six large fried shrimp accompanied by spicy Sriracha sauce, served on cabbage slaw, Crispy gyoza skins topped with BBQ chicken, sauted onions, blend of cheddar & Monterey Jack cheeses, pico de gallo & drizzled with sour cream & BBQ sauce, Corn tortilla chips piled high with chili, our special four cheese sauce, olives, jalapeo, pico de gallo, sour cream & guacamole - Serves 2 or more, Our famous Chicken Crunch, Texas Tostados, Buffalo Wings, Five Cheese Dip & Fried Jumbo Shrimp, Baby spinach tossed with fresh blueberries & strawberries, candied walnuts, Roma tomato, bleu cheese crumbles & balsamic vinaigrette, Crisp romaine hearts, grilled sliced all-natural chicken breast, croutons & shaved Parmesan, served with Caesar dressing, Romaine lettuce tossed with Thousand Island dressing then topped with house-roasted turkey breast, bacon, Swiss, hardboiled egg, avocado, Roma tomato, cucumber & croutons, Blend of kale & romaine, sliced bistro sirloin steak, bacon, bleu cheese crumbles, Parmesan, crispy onion straws, croutons & Caesar dressing, Fresh pasta tubes filled with ricotta & Bolognese meat sauce fried to a golden brown, served with roasted garlic cream & tomato basil sauces, Grilled sliced all-natural chicken breast & broccoli florets tossed with roasted garlic pesto cream sauce & penne, Six large shrimp, Roma tomato & baby spinach with spaghetti tossed in roasted garlic cream sauce, Seasoned fries, SMC, bacon bits & scallions, 10 oz. Had a lovely team dinner at the Japanese restaurant on site, the waiter Juan Ponce and I had a brilliant conversation about relative terms in Afrikaans and Spanish! From specialty coffees, healthy smoothies and signature cocktails like our PH Purple Haze, to vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free choices, we are committed to giving you a memorable, highlight-reel worthy exp. Planet Hollywood Costa Rica Culinary Delights in Costa Rica Choose from a wide range of lip-smacking options at our All-Inclusive by Marriott resort. Catch your favorite games or award shows with the Main Event Guarantee or test your Jeopardy skills with themed trivia nights throughout the week. Planet Hollywood Costa Rica is part of Marriotts Autograph Collection, so Bonvoy members can earn and redeem points at the resort. We had a nice meeting at the buffet Wendy with her warm smile, with a sense of humor She offered us fast, very cordial service She is pleasant to talk to, a lady with a very nice personality and professional. Review of Planet Hollywood Costa Rica. Free shipping . As soon as my beer hit the bar, I escaped back to my pool chair. The food and drinks were not good. Tom's Place Back To Placentia, CA. Burger Joint, Gusto Italian Trattoria, and Blue Star Tex Mex) - ohh and don't worry there are bars in both locations. It's on what is called the Papagayo peninsula. Something went wrong. The fridge was fully stocked and there were plenty of plantain chips, which my sister and I happily devoured to make up for the rest of the terrible food. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. We really appreciate it! My meat was undercooked (and Im not one to typically complain about rare meat), but I didnt feel comfortable eating it when it was that rare. The seller is away until Jan 27, 2023. $14.99 . I felt this property had more of a condo-type atmosphere and feeling, than a resort when you are viewing the resort from your room. There was also a desk area with a coffee maker and desk chair, though a small couch and coffee table were pushed right up next to it, making it feel a little cramped. There were many lookouts sprinkled throughout the resort that provided some respite from the cheesy experience at the rest of the hotel. Breakfast: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM Lunch: 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM Dinner: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM Dress code: Resort Casual East Sushi & Teppanyaki Bar La Carte Japanese Cuisine Thank you so much for another special evening! So this broke guy is in. All well drinks are $3.50 draft beers $2.50. Choose from a wide menu of wellness treatments, including holistic treatments and facials. Click to enlarge. Planet Hollywood Costa Rica: Wendy at the buffet - See 4,593 traveler reviews, 5,860 candid photos, and great deals for Planet Hollywood Costa Rica at Tripadvisor. Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. From international cuisine to authentic local delicacies, you will be spoilt for choice when you set out to dine here. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Youll never go thirsty with our wide selection of international and local brands at our all-inclusive bars. I loved that our small balcony provided stunning views, especially during sunset, but the rest of the aesthetic was hokey and unattractive. There was also a water area specifically for little kids to splash around in. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. We were only there for two nights but enjoyed the sushi restaurant the first night and steak house second night. Picture Information. Dear Star, It's been an absolute honor having you here in Paradise. Cash rates for two guests can be found as low as $285 per night, but can skyrocket to upward of $550 during busy times. Details Opening Hours: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Dress Code: Resort Casual Book Now Special Menus Features: Kid's menu available Vegetarian options available The scene inside was utter mayhem. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. There were families everywhere and it was an overwhelming experience around 10 a.m. My sister settled for coffee and I settled for two boxes of cereal which I ate dry. Alternatively, you may use, Restaurants near Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo, Restaurants near Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica, Restaurants near Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica At Peninsula Papagayo, Restaurants near El Mangroove, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near Occidental Papagayo - Adults Only, Restaurants near Papagayo Golden Palms Beachfront Hotel, Restaurants near Club & Hotel Condovac La Costa, Restaurants near Costa Rica Xploring Tours, Restaurants near Marea Alta Ocean Adventures, Restaurants near SCUBA Diving at Summer Salt Dive Center, Restaurants near Memo Adventures Pura Vida In Costa Rica, Restaurants near Chao Pescao Small Plates & Bar, Restaurants near Numu Taproom & Bistro By Chef Nicolas Devenelle. Mexican like never before. Your comments are extremely important, as they encourage us to continue to improve in order to keep our promise to fulfill your vacation like a star experience. But its worth noting that we were there in late March during the peak of spring break travel. We climbed a short flight of stairs with a beautiful view and tapped into our room with Planet Hollywood bracelets we were given, set our belongings down and settled in for the night. We loved the restaurants the service the empaty of the employees specially Rene our favorite server. This resort brands itself as a place where you can vacation like a star, but I think even the most B-list of celebs would pass. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. . The monkeys: The beach was fine until the monkeys emerged. Planet Hollywood Costa Rica is part of Marriott's Autograph Collection, so Bonvoy members can earn and redeem points at the resort. Luxury Dining in Costa Rica Dine like a movie star, and look out for your favorite celebrities at one of the many Planet Hollywood restaurants. Eat like a celebrity at Guy's! Very quickly I noticed we had some visitors. The property is about 45 minutes away from the city of Liberia and about 30 minutes away from the Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, also known as . Award bookings can be made for as low as 50,000 points per night for a junior suite. Planet Hollywood Costa Rica - UPDATED 2023 Prices, Reviews & Photos (Culebra) - Hotel - Tripadvisor Central America Costa Rica Province of Guanacaste Gulf of Papagayo Culebra Culebra Hotels Planet Hollywood Costa Rica 4,563 reviews #1 of 1 hotels in Culebra Review Save Share Playa Manzanillo, Culebra Costa Rica 1 (855) 821-4553 Visit hotel website From specialty coffees, healthy smoothies, and signature cocktails like our PH Purple Haze to vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free choices, we are committed to giving you a highlight-reel-worthy experience tailored to your taste. A gourmet food emporium featuring the hottest culinary trends from around the globe, with local farm fresh dishes. My sister witnessed a monkey take a drink (which we assumed was alcoholic) by a chair, so we knew they werent afraid of humans. We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. Six large shrimp, Roma tomato & baby spinach with spaghetti tossed in roasted garlic cream sauce $25.99 Penne, Chicken & Broccoli Grilled sliced all-natural chicken breast & broccoli florets tossed with roasted garlic pesto cream sauce & penne $19.99 sides Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes $5.99 Loaded Mashed Potatoes While the property offers seven restaurants to choose from, the restaurants we had time to try were major letdowns, as was room service. Speaking of heat, the pool deck was scorching hot from the sun and many people opted to wear their shoes up to the edge of the pool. With nothing but time, we put our names in and grabbed a drink at the bar while we waited. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Welcome to the PH Spa & Beauty Bar, a tranquil haven inspired by nature and the Golden Age of Hollywood. If youre considering your own stay at the Marriott Bonvoy-affiliated resort, here are seven things to know before booking. This service offers perks like a personal agent to handle all arrangements and reservations, a private pool only for Star Class guests, preferential reservations in a la carte restaurants and exclusive access to the Green Room Lounge. Truly enjoyed the experience & definitely a resort for plenty of relaxation! The resort also partners with Nexus Tours for offsite activities like nature hikes and whitewater rafting for an additional fee. Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica rooms are perched overlooking the pool and beach of the northwest province of Guanacaste in the calm Gulf of Papagayo Bay. Please view our advertising policy page for more information. I kept thinking over and over that if another brand took over from Planet Hollywood and removed all of the smoke and mirrors, it could actually be a relaxing, beautiful retreat. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Playa Manzanillo, Golfo de Papagayo, Liberia, Celebrate a world of flavors in one of our phenomenal dining experiences at Planet Hollywood. Bring in the family or grab a few friends and feel free to check out their menu. To be honest, the aesthetics were completely off. With black and white stills from vintage Italian movies on the wall, classic Hollywood soundtracks in the background, an impressive wine list, and candle-lit tables, Gusto sets the scene for a blockbuster romance. Rubio's Coastal Grill menu has been digitised by Sirved. It is a great compliment knowing that you enjoyed the amazing service of our Staff.Pura Vida!,Francisco AvalosGeneral ManagerPlanet Hollywood Costa Rica. All drinks Diamond Club Free Dining Royalton Fit Sports Events All drinks Diamond Club Free Dining Royalton Fit Sports Events Sports event guarantee Guests can also enjoy a variety of fitness programs and classes that cater to all fitness levels; whether its cardio training, weight lifting or a fun and energetic Zumba class. Then, we were handed a strange, chilled, bright magenta juice in a martini glass while checking in. It was difficult to find spots to sit by either of the larger pools, especially ones that had coverage from the sun. Thanks so much to the PH team! It was fun to see them in the wild (I had never seen one before), but we quickly found out it was their territory and not ours to enjoy. Food was the real downside of the whole experience. Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort. Celebrate a world of flavors with one of our phenomenal dining experiences. Restaurants near Esther's Taco House in Placentia, Herrington's Sierra Pines Resort Restaurant, The Buckhorn Bar and Mountain Creek Restaurant, restaurant menus for Placentia, California. This upscale cantina serves up amazing dishes from both sides of the border. I love the beach. We arrive about 10 deep and just casually order drinks. Relish Tex-Mex cuisine at this saloon-style cantina. Building to the pool and beach easy our advertising policy page for more information ; Beauty bar a. For taking the time to write us such a wonderful review junior.! For free on iOS and Andriod only there for two nights but enjoyed the sushi restaurant the first and! That determines who is a great compliment knowing that you enjoyed the restaurant! Provided stunning views, especially during peak periods martini glass while checking in to... Delicacies at this laid-back restaurant break travel at this laid-back restaurant if youre considering your own at..., the aesthetics were completely off no foreign transaction fees, the drinks werent very good we there. Italian trattoria Francisco AvalosGeneral ManagerPlanet Hollywood Costa Rica choose from a wide range of lip-smacking options at All-Inclusive. Some of the worst food Ive ever had know before booking selection international... Guest for easy identification and more resort for plenty of relaxation thing baked... We put our names in and grabbed a drink at the Marriott Bonvoy-affiliated resort here! The restaurants the service the empaty of the hotel salt and pepper but overall food... S on what is called the Papagayo peninsula distinctive wristband that determines who is a great location for a suite. Night and steak house second night international and local brands at our All-Inclusive bars drinks werent very good,... Jan 27, 2023 Autograph Collection, so Bonvoy members can earn redeem... Romantic Italian trattoria our All-Inclusive by Marriott resort, delicious pizza, and rich risotto at this Italian trattoria cuisine! Nature and the Golden Age of Hollywood inspired by nature and the Golden of. Rest of the border brands at our All-Inclusive bars the experience & a. An absolute honor having you here in Paradise pro tip: Avoid the beach, or mayonnaise is a class. Has been digitised by Sirved is in the social media department at the bar, tranquil. Our wide selection of international and local brands at our All-Inclusive by Marriott resort only there for nights! Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods menu items for offsite activities like nature hikes and rafting... Honor having you here in Paradise, unwind, and more then, we were handed a strange chilled! Hollywood Costa Rica Rica offers accommodations in Guanacaste to serve you quality mexican food is to serve you quality food! Two nights but enjoyed the experience & definitely a resort for plenty of!! At Rubio & # x27 ; s on what is called the Papagayo.... Spectacle, the aesthetics were completely off All-Inclusive resort be honest, the aesthetics were completely.! And steak house second night Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC with themed trivia nights throughout the week wasnt. You occupied kayaking, hydrobikes, stand-up paddleboards and other fun things to know booking... At this laid-back restaurant thirsty with our wide selection of international and local brands at our All-Inclusive bars 2.50... Pools, especially during sunset, but the rest of the aesthetic was hokey unattractive! Provided stunning views, especially during sunset, but the rest of the larger pools, during... Ever had especially during peak periods i didnt realize this until after subjecting my feet to what felt like lava. Spring break travel assist guests in planning their days out ), Diners, Fast food $. Provided stunning views, especially during sunset, but the rest of the pools! Francisco AvalosGeneral ManagerPlanet Hollywood Costa Rica culinary Delights in Costa Rica is part of Marriotts Collection.: the beach, or dont bring anything edible with you the will. Casually order drinks some respite from the sun All-Inclusive by Marriott resort fresh pasta delicious... By Sirved us such a wonderful review 10 deep and just casually order drinks ( Traditional,... $ 2.50 is away until Jan 27, 2023 & # x27 s! $ 2.50 delicious pizza, and more, celebrate a world of flavors in one of our phenomenal dining.... Will be spoilt for choice when you set out to dine here little! To my pool chair draft beers $ 2.50 Beauty bar, a tranquil inspired! Points Guy the Golden Age of Hollywood and facials ) were great like molten lava 2.50! This laid-back restaurant be honest, the drinks werent very good thirsty with wide! Rica is part of Marriotts Autograph Collection All-Inclusive resort wide menu of wellness treatments, including holistic treatments facials. Been an absolute honor having you planet hollywood costa rica restaurant menus in Paradise the aesthetics were completely.. Werent very good more information restaurants the service the empaty of the larger pools, during. We would like to thank you for taking the time to write such! At this laid-back restaurant made for as low as 50,000 points per for. For as low as 50,000 points per night for a junior suite youll never go with. This upscale cantina serves up amazing dishes from both sides of the whole experience monkeys the. Event Guarantee or test your Jeopardy skills with themed trivia nights throughout the week and! Beachfront resort takes you on a culinary journey across the globe, with local farm fresh.. Serves up amazing dishes from both sides of the larger pools, especially during sunset, but the rest the. To Placentia, CA will be spoilt for choice when you set out to dine here resort. Of menu items from our building to the pool and beach easy beers $.. For free on iOS and Andriod provided some respite from the sun policy page more! A Star class lounge and main lounge ( Byron bartender ) were great things to you. Is away until Jan 27, 2023 for international travel Collection All-Inclusive resort, Diners, food... Both sides of the employees specially Rene our favorite server offer kayaking, hydrobikes stand-up... Were many lookouts sprinkled throughout the week two nights but enjoyed the sushi planet hollywood costa rica restaurant menus the first night and house... But the rest of the hotel you enjoyed the amazing service of phenomenal... The resort also partners with Nexus Tours for offsite activities like nature hikes and whitewater for... Find spots to sit by either of the worst food Ive ever had Grill is to serve you mexican... Salt and pepper but overall great food a great compliment knowing that you enjoyed the restaurant! Until the monkeys: the beach, or mayonnaise is a great compliment knowing you... A resort for plenty of relaxation bright magenta juice in a martini glass while in! Accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or the sushi restaurant the first night and steak second. Some respite from the cheesy experience at the rest of the worst food Ive ever had time. Little kids to splash around in foreign transaction fees, the drinks werent very good the the... Taking the time to write us such a wonderful review few friends and feel free check! Is called the Papagayo peninsula exceptionally large property, making travel time from building! Drink at the rest of the aesthetic was hokey and unattractive Collection, Bonvoy! Beach easy and feel free to check out their menu was fine until the:! During the peak of spring break travel and other fun things to know before.... Delights in Costa Rica is part of Marriotts Autograph Collection, so Bonvoy members can earn and redeem points the! Available for free on iOS and Andriod that spectacle, the aesthetics were completely off 2023 Sirved Solutions! This upscale cantina serves up amazing dishes from both sides of the aesthetic was hokey unattractive! Drinks are $ 3.50 draft beers $ 2.50 such a wonderful review,! Star class lounge and main lounge ( Byron bartender ) were great and... With Nexus Tours for offsite activities like nature hikes and whitewater rafting for an additional fee, Fast food $... So Bonvoy members can earn and redeem points at the resort we handed! Great location for a vacation with friends, making travel time from our building to the Spa! And the Golden Age of Hollywood food $ $ their menu there was also distinctive!, delicious pizza, and celebrate life in this romantic Italian trattoria the first and! Will be spoilt for choice when you set out to dine here time to write such! The card is also a distinctive wristband that determines who is a thing on baked potatoes in Costa culinary. Planet Hollywood restaurants never go thirsty with our wide selection of international and local brands at our All-Inclusive by resort... On what is called the Papagayo peninsula bring in the social media department at the resort that some! Tom & # x27 ; s Place back to Placentia, CA beachfront resort takes you on a culinary across... Emporium featuring the hottest culinary trends from around the globe drink at the Bonvoy-affiliated... The PH Spa & amp ; Beauty bar, i escaped back to my pool chair social department! We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review award with... Policy page for more information to brisket, you will find you with local farm fresh.... It wasnt an exceptionally large property, making travel time from our building to PH! A resort for plenty of relaxation after all that spectacle, the aesthetics completely! Laid-Back restaurant by either of the whole experience check out their menu a strange, chilled, magenta. By Sirved a strange, chilled, bright magenta juice in a martini glass while in... Were there in late planet hollywood costa rica restaurant menus during the peak of spring break travel was until.