joshua bassett favorite color

People have shamed me for things they know nothing about." Joshua Bassett is a singer and songwriter as well as an actor. "I love him so much. It's like she has that 'Sabrina Carpenter persona,' but the Sabrina I know is like a marshmallow. Welcome to the JoshuaBassett's mailinglist! Later, Joshua made a debut on the silver screen with a TV series Lethal Weapon as Will in 2017. Joshua Shane Bassett, 35. He also co-wrote Just for a Moment with his co-star, Olivia Rodrigo, and he's since co-written all of his own singles as an artist to date. Joshua Bassett and Olivia Rodrigo as seen in 2019 (Joshua Bassett / Instagram) Race / Ethnicity. the actor played one of the recurring parts Aidan Peters. [Disney+], Joshua Bassett appeared in two episodes of Grey's Anatomy in 2019. The first episode of the series aired on November 08, 2019. In November 2020, Bassett and Carpenter shared glimpses of their coordinating Halloween costumes on TikTok, in which they dressed up as Sharkboy and Lavagirl from the 2005 film The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl. He grew up with five sisters who are named, Ashley. The two stars often appear on each other's social media pages. People have shamed me for things they know nothing about. Hair Length: Short. Family: Parents: Father: Taylor Bassett. They're the ones who probably need it the most . Top by COS. Joshua Bassett is one of Disney's rising stars. People have shamed me for things they know nothing about. At his insistence, a HSMTMTS producer took him to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with . AdChoices Whether you love me, hate me or damn me to hell, I love you all the same., He concluded his message reminding fans to love who they love without shame, writing, Love who you love shamelessly. Bassett . Joshua Bassett Is All About the DCOM Deep Cuts (Apologies to. He even brings up his newest single "Feel Something" that we are ALL fanning. 8. "Fortunately, she liked it, so we got together in the studio and it was just a blast to make. During the event, Bassett took home favorite male TV star (kids), while Carpenter appeared on stage to present favorite family TV show. Kelsie Gibson is the SEO Editor of PEOPLE Digital. He is active on Twitter with more than 164 thousand followers and his official Facebook page has more than 5 thousand likes. drum, and ukulele. On Monday, Joshua Bassett called Harry Styles 'hot' and 'charming,' before saying: 'This is also my coming out video, I guess.' And one day later, the singer/actor shared a heartfelt note. Bite my tongue on the goodbye. Furthermore, the actor is also a skilled guitarist and pianist. After that, he was in the well-known TV shows Game Shakers, Dirty John, and Stuck in the Middle. He has a slim build with brown colored eyes and dark brown colored hair. Joshua Bassett FAQ. 2022-11-11T10:23:44Z Comment by User . Since June 2020, Joshua started regularly hanging out with Disney star and singer Sabrina Carpenter. ", "I wasn't bothered by a few lines in a (magnificent) song and wrote a diss track about it," Carpenter clarified in a since-deleted Instagram post. It's been a journey; I've been trying to get this stuff together for a while, but I think . It all started on Monday when Bassett, who plays Ricky Bowen in the Disney+ show High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, did an interview . Joshua Bassett is an American actor and singer who is most well-known for portraying the lead role of Ricky Bowen in the teen musical drama TV series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. America's Urban Crisis and the Advent of Color-Blind Politics: Education, Incarceration, Segregation, and the Future of the U.S. Multiracial Democracy. While the actor confirmed that he wasnt joking in the interview, he is still taking time to figure out who he is. Joshua Bassett is also a social media star from Oceanside, California, United States. Shortly after, he landed the male lead role in the musical drama series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. His eye color is hazel and his hair color is dark brown. The "Vicious" singer and the High School Musical: The Musical: The Series star sparked dating rumors in the summer of 2020, and those rumors eventually went into overdrive in early 2021 after Bassett's costar Olivia Rodrigo released her hit single "Driver's License," which many fans theorized was about the actor. Bassett also opened his own online clothing store, which sells hoodies, T-shirts, and games. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP. PrivacyPolicy He belongs to the white ethnicity and is of American nationality. The audio begins with Lohan introducing herself and saying, "I'm searching for love. Furthering speculation that the song was directed towards Rodrigo, Carpenter sings in the bridge: "Don't drive yourself insane / It won't always be this way. That's why it felt like growing pains the whole time that I was making it. Bassett has also been in a number of short films and television series. Bassett was previously linked to his HSMTMTS costar Olivia Rodrigo. You're good.'". Since fans reckon that the song is about Joshua Bassett, they believe that he must have written songs about Olivia too. 4. The worlds population was 6,145,006,989 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2000, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Independent Women Part 1" by Destiny's Child. Chris was a house painter who spent his spare time liste, Kayla Quick is a Social Media Personality. | Olivia Rodrgio (2019-persent), Olivia Rose Keegan (2021) He met Co-Star For Josh, josh and Sabrina carpenter we saw harry styles at NYC concert they not relationships for friendship, Joshua Bassett Shut Down a Troll Who Said Men Cant Be Sexually Abused, The High School Musical: The Musical: The Series actor opened up about being sexually assaulted in his childhood and teens in a recent interview with GQ. [ABC], Joshua Bassett nearly played Harvey in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Joshua Bassett below . Sabrina Carpenter and Joshua Bassett have made headlines for their rumored romance over the past few years. His birthday is December 22 and he was born in 2000. This makes his star sign a Capricorn on the zodiac calendar. '', "[Everyone] is asking me about Sabrina and Olivia," he said. In late February 2021, Bassett revealed that he was scrapping his duet with Carpenter from his EP and replacing it with a new song titled "Telling Myself. Aidan is Harley's lacrosse playing boyfriend in season 3. A month later, Bassett released the music video for his song "Anyone Else," which appeared to feature Carpenter throughout, including a shot of them holding hands in the car and a clip of Carpenter's voice at the end of the video. Dec 3, 2021 12:38 pm. He was home-schooled. Fans have since speculated that the song is about Bassett and the drama surrounding their relationship after the HSMTMTS star wrote similar lyrics about running into an ex at a coffee shop in his single "Doppelgnger.". [@joshuatbassett via Instagram], Its currently unclear if Joshua Bassett is in a relationship or not. Bassett is a famous actor, singer, YouTuber, dancer, composer, director, and social media star from Oceanside, California, United States. He's my best friend It was like I wasn't acting," she said. Joshua Bassett had his first experience with musical theater when he was just 8 years old. There are no signs of tattoos on his body. Joshua Bassetts total net worth is likely to be between USD 3 and USD 4 million. He appeared in an episode titled Flight Risk. In an interview, he revealed that one of his biggest superstitions was chewing gum right till the start of an audition. Joshua teased a snippet of the song in 2019 in which he sings: "I knowwhatyou say aboutme / I hope that it makes youhappy / Can't seem to get me off your mind / Oh, I know you're lyin' through your teeth." Well, the couple never said they were going to get married in public. Joshua Bassett (2019-2020) - After meeting Joshua Bassett on the set of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series in 2019, Olivia had started dating him. "I'm a massive fan of Sabrina, I think the world of her, so I think people are going to really like the song, and I think eventually, it'll be good, but for right now, it's just not the time," he said. ", Shortly after the release of Carpenter's single "Skin," Bassett publicly showed his support for the singer on his Instagram Story writing, "Been stuck in my head since I heard it!!! Call my name and say the word. Joshua Bassett (born December 22, 2000) is an American Actor, Singer, Guitarist, and Social Media Star from Oceanside, California. I guess this is also my coming out video.. Joshua Bassett: Nationality: American: Ethnicity: White: Religion: Christianity: Sun Sign: Capricorn: Awards: Nominated for Kid's Choice Awards for Favorite Male TV Star 2020: Physical Stats: Height in Feet: 5 11 Height in Meter: 1.8 m: Weight in Kg: 70 kg: Weight in Lbs: 154 lbs: Measurement: Under Research: Hair Color: Dark Brown: Eye Color: Brown: Tattoo: None: US Shoe Size: 10.5: Family: Father Joshua Bassett was born on December 22, 2000, and is 20 years old. Joshua reveals who he truly stans from Shawn Mendes to Adele as well as his all-time favorite guy: Harry Styles. Joshua Bassett opened up about considering himself part of the LGBTQIA+ community after previously writing a powerful essay about his sexuality. Around the same time, Carpenter made headlines when she was spotted mingling with Rodrigo during a Met Gala afterparty. Watch the official music video for Anyone Else by Joshua Bassett. She sings, " You found someon more exciting/The nxt second, you were gone . | Joshua Bassett's next show will take place on 3/7/2023 8:00PM in San Francisco, CA, at The Fillmore - San Francisco. Joshua Bassett, born in Oceanside, California, to Taylor and Laura Bassett, is a singer, dancer, and actor. On June 30, Carpenter unveiled the title and release date for her upcoming album Emails I Can't Send. March 16, 2021 Jacket and Jeans by MSGM. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. Who doesnt think Harry Styles is cool? "I am anti-coming out in the sense that there's no need to. Joshua Bassett, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Oceanside on Friday, December 22, 2000. Girlfriend: Will update. Though they both walked the red carpet, it's unclear if they actually ran into each other during the event. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits. Starred in more than 30 plays as an actor and singer. Sisters: Ashley, Alison, Claire, Winter, and Hannah Bassett. Lets find out! The Weight can be changed regularly, here we have added the latest value. Pop singer Joshua Bassett had a starring role on the teen series High School Musical: The Musical - The Series when he made his major-label debut in 2020. Dreshare.comis an Entertainment Media Site that provides the latest News on Celebrities, Biographies, Movies, TV shows, Awards, Affair Gossip, and all other Stuff. | Cookies Settings, Sign up for texts from Team Joshua Bassett. Were currently in process of confirming all details such as Joshua Bassetts height, weight, and other stats. Read also. After the video interview went viral,Bassett shared an essay about his relationship with sexuality. Wishing one . ", He also noted that they bonded over their shared experience as former Disney Channel stars and he has even leaned on Carpenter for advice on navigating the spotlight. "There's no response to be made," he said, noting that "Drivers License" was Rodrigo's "story to tell. While Carpenter and Bassett have never officially confirmed their relationship, they have spoken about each other in various interviews. He was born and raised in a well-settled Christian family from Oceanside, California, United States. Then, Joshua again played a small character named Teenage John in the series Dirty John. The apparent couple has kept their love lives under wraps since they were first spotted together in June 2020, but that hasn't kept . Joshua Bassett is a young actor with a lot of talent and success. Shortly after the series aired, the two sparked dating rumors, with fans interpreting the actors' frequent Instagram posts about each other as a real-life romance. "I wrote 'Lie, Lie, Lie' after I found out a friend had been. Sad Songs In A Hotel Room EP out now. by Curtis L. Ivery, Joshua Bassett, et al. Bassett's January 2021 release, titled, " Lie, Lie, Lie ," came out on January 14, one week after Rodrigo's song hit the airwaves. Firstly, Bassett starred in a comedy program Game Shakers created by Dan Schneider and advertised on Nickelodeon. He has starred in other television series including Game Shakers, Dirty John, and Greys Anatomy and over 30 musical productions. "I can't say too much. Booking price. I stood behind every word that I said, Bassett, 20, told GQ on Thursday, June 24, referencing his May interview, which he called his coming out video. Joshua was very young when his father first taught him how to play the piano. Similarly, various sources have estimated his weight to be around 70 kilograms. [@joshuatbassett via Instagram], Joshua Bassett is 5 feet 11 inches tall. His Instagram account has more than 1.5 million followers. Joshua Bassett Reveals Near-Fatal Septic Shock and Heart Failure Led to His January Hospitalization. They seemed to have split by the 2020 end but still remain very good friends. Akeelah and the Bee is a 2006 American drama film written and directed by Doug Atchison.It tells the story of Akeelah Anderson (Keke Palmer), an 11-year-old girl who participates in the Scripps National Spelling Bee, her mother (Angela Bassett), her schoolmates, and her coach, Dr. Joshua Larabee (Laurence Fishburne).The cast also features Curtis Armstrong, J.R. Villarreal, Sean Michael Afable . He is of Irish, German, English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, Welsh, distant Dutch, and Swiss-German descent. 10. Sad Songs In A Hotel Room EP out now. In May 2021, Joshua said that he was figuring out his sexuality. "That's kind of cool to have that shared experience and whatnot," he said. Some of the other main casts of the High School Musical: The Musical: The Series are Olivia Rodrigo (as Nini Salazar-Roberts), Matt Cornett (as E.J. Joshua Bassett Joshua Bassett Get Artist Updates Events Artist Info All Upcoming Events Tue Mar 7 The Fillmore | San Francisco, CA Joshua Bassett: The Complicated Tour Wed Mar 8 The Fillmore | San Francisco, CA Joshua Bassett: The Complicated Tour Fri Mar 10 Neptune Theatre | Seattle, WA Joshua Bassett: The Complicated Tour Sat Mar 11 Joshua Bassett Wiki/Biography. Bassett is famously known in the country for his appearance as Ricky in the famous television series named High School Musical: The Musical The Series. In an interview with L.A. Times, Rodrigo opened up about her close bond with Bassett, noting that working together felt very natural. His first television role was in 2017s Lethal Weapon. There were precisely 273 full moons after his birth to this day. Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Joshua Bassett is single . [@joshuatbassett via TikTok], You can find Joshua Bassett on Snapchat as well as all of the other main social media platforms. ", In January 2021, the tracklist for Bassett's upcoming EP was released on Apple Music, which indicated it would feature a duet with Carpenter titled "We Both Know.". Her hit song "Driver's License" is rumored to be about their relationship. He shared that he recently remembered the childhood abuse, saying, I buried it so far.. I am so inspired by him and I think he is a lovely person with a big heart! The " High School Musical: The Musical: The Series " actor became the subject of online debate Monday when he gushed over Harry Styles in a video chat with Clevver News. Please check back soon for updates. ", During her L.A. concert for her Emails I Can't Send Tour, Carpenter namedropped Bassett in the outro for her hit song "Nonsense," which she has been adding lyrics to for each night of the tour. Joshua Bassett has a height of 5 feet and 11inches. Joshua ' s favorite musical artists of all time are Paul McCartney, Ed Sheeran and Sara Bareilles. Bassett was also rumored to be dating Sabrina Carpenter after they were spotted grabbing lunch in summer 2020. The warm, affectionate acoustic ballad "Common Sense" was followed by his first EP, Joshua Bassett, in 2021. .. It's possible that 'Anyone Else' and 'Common Sense' are both love songs about Olivia but Joshua has never revealed who they are about. While discussing new music with ET Canada, Bassett briefly opened up about Carpenter and Rodrigo when he was asked what his response was to the drama around the rumored love triangle. 3. Joshua Bassett Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements, Sam Worthington Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Age Facts Ethnicity, Christopher Briney Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Stats, Simon Helberg Height Weight Measurements Shoe Size Ethnicity, Jennifer Love Hewitt Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Statistics Bio, Ileana DCruz Favorite Things Food Color Hobbies Actor Actress Bio, Taylor Swift Favorite Color Movie Animal Sports TV Show Hobbies Food Biography, David Boreanaz Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Facts Family Bio, Alexis Sanchez Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Age Facts, Booboo Stewart Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Stats Facts, Danielle Panabaker Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Statistics, Maddie Poppe Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size Facts Family Wiki Bio, Sara Sampaio Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age Vital Stats, Rachel Reilly Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Facts, Bailee Madison Favorite Color Food Song Movie Hobbies Biography, Salman Khan Favorite Perfume Shoes Color Car Hobbies Food Bio, Lucy Fry Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Family Ethnicity, Christie Brinkley Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Stats Facts, Chelsea Handler Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Shoe Dress Vital Statistics, Alyson Stoner Height Weight Body Measurements Vital Stats Facts, Heather Hemmens Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Age Body Facts, Marc Anthony Body Measurements Height Weight Age Shoe Size Vital Statistics, Brooke Burke-Charvet Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats Facts, Nathan Kress Height Weight Body Measurements Age Stats Facts Family, Zosia Mamet Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Age Facts Bio, Justin Long Favorite Things Movies Food Hobbies Biography, Robert Pattinson Body Measurements Age Height Weight Shoe Size Statistics, Emily VanCamp Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats Facts. What I admire about Harry Styles is hes a very classy man, and hes very well rounded, he told Clevver News on May 10. His sexual orientation is straight. Eye Color: Brown. "Just through different things, every now and then, I'll text her and be like, 'I don't know what to do.' He's been nominated for two Kids' Choice Awards in 2020 and 2021 for Favorite Male TV Star. Joshua was nominated for favorite TV male actor in 2020 and 2021 in kids' choice awards for his best role in the "high school musical" series. His favorite Disney characters are Winnie the Pooh and Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time . The song tease came a month after Bassett released his song "Doppelgnger," which details running into someone that looks like an ex. He also co-wrote the song Just a Moment for the seriess soundtrack. You can follow him via @joshuatbassett. Many fans think that they're boyfriend and girlfriend though since they've posted TikTok videos together and regularly like each other's posts. He gained huge recognition in the mainstream media after starring as a lead actor in the 2019s television series, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. Kayla, his gir. It was down to me and Ross Lynch. As a singer, songwriter, and actor, Joshua Bassett struck gold when he was cast on the Disney+ series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, where he gets the opportunity to do all three. He may be most famous for playing Ricky in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series but he's already establishing himself as an artist outside of the show. January 9, 2023. 5 feet and 11 inches tall. We are using cookies to provide the best experience on our website. His hair color is dark brown and his eyes color is hazel. Similar to his height, his weight has been reported to be approximately 70 kg. The actor whose real full birth name is Joshua T. Bassett was born in 2000 in Oceanside, California, United States (Joshua Bassetts age is 18 years old, as of 2018). Speaking to ET, Oliva Rodrigo revealed: "[Joshua] just improvised the most beautiful monologue. Give it a listen HERE! Bassett was born and raised in Oceanside, California to parents Taylor and Laura, and he has five sisters. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Joshua T. Bassett (born December 22, 2000) is an American actor and singer. We asked Joshua Bassett, Olivia Rodrigo, Dara Renee, and Sofia Wylie (aka Ricky, Nini, Kourtney and Gina) from High School Musical: The Musical - The Series . He began performing on stage as a child and after reaching his teens, he moved to on-screen work to showcase his talent to a wider audience. May 11, 2021: Joshua Bassett comes out as part of the LGBTQ+ community The singer first hinted at his sexuality in an interview during which he described Harry Styles as "hot," later saying it. Sabrina Carpenter and Joshua Bassett's Rumored Relationship Timeline. After that, he released a number of songs and albums. Lots of exciting stuff is on the way. Bassett was also . Joshua Bassett recently told GQ, "I experienced sexual abuse a lot in my childhood." "I didn't remember that until last year, which is pretty insane," he added. His best school subject is English, but he says his worst is definitely math. Starting at the age of seven, Joshua has performed in over thirty musical theatre productions, and acted in numerous commercials/ short films. "I think that's something that's been good about this last little bit: I'm good on my own. Social Media. Joshua Bassett is currently 19 according to his birth-date December 22, 2000 Sun Sign Capricorn Born Place Oceanside, San Diego County, California, United States Residence Los Angeles, California, United States Education Joshua was home schooled and is a high school graduate. Joshua Bassett Joshua Bassett Personal Details Complete Name: Joshua Taylor Bassett Nicknames: Joshy Date of Birth: December 22, 2000 Joshua Bassett was born on a Friday. In March 2022, Carpenter teased a brand-new track on TikTok, which fans quickly theorized was about Bassett as the lyrics detailed getting closure from a recent breakup. With Joshua Bassett, . The young artist featured for a minor part of Brock in the episode Babe & the Boys. ", "all i ask is you treat everyone with respect and love," he concluded. [Verse 3] I know I'm not good at callin'. People would tell me that Im straight or [I] cant be gay because XYZ thing, he revealed. He was then offered the main role as Ricky Bowen in the 2019s series, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series which pushed him to stardom and gained him millions of fans throughout the world. . Joshua Bassett was born in Oceanside, California, to father Taylor Bassett, and mother, Laura Richardson Bassett. In his successful career, Joshua T starred in more than 30 musical productions. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love. Bassett was born and raised in Oceanside, California to parents Taylor and Laura, and he has five sisters. Personal Life Relationship: Marital Status: Unmarried. Subscribe to the channel: https://youtube.com/c/joshuatbassett?. all te best Summer! Show more Joshua Bassett - Event Tickets Mar 18. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary. Actress, Singer, Composer, and Entrepreneur. He is still a teenager and seems to be currently focused on building his career rather than settling down with a partner. View Joshua Bassett booking agent, manager, publicist contact info. [Warner Records], In 'drivers license', Olivia Rodrigo sings "guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me". Joshua Bassett is 5 feet and 11 inches tall for the height. Prior to joining PEOPLE, Kelsie worked at POPSUGAR as the Celebrity and Entertainment editor, where she wrote and edited content and conducted various interviews for online and video at press junkets, red carpets, and events such as Tribeca Film Festival. Joshua is popular on Instagram where he has more than 2 million followers and shares clips of himself playing the guitar and piano. Joshua Bassett attends the 2021 Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. ", The Girl Meets World alumna went on to say that "people can only get to you if you give them the power to. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. Education: The education details are not available at this time. Joshua was in a relationship with famous musician Olivia Rodrigo in 2020. The multitalented actor plays Ricky on the show, . "I sent her a quick message and was like, 'Hey, I think you're really awesome and I have this song I think you would sound great on, let me know what you think,' and she responded like 10 minutes later, gave me her number, and I sent her the song," he recalled. A rough estimate of how much money he made from acting would be between USD 18 and USD 22k. Lisa kudrow, and joshua bassett (nate's big brother, anthony). But yeah, I was definitely, like, really hoping for that one." I've been waiting to finally hear this song from BOTH of my favorite and beloved artists and I can now listen to this on repeat over and over, it's just sad that this wasn't on Joshua's Ep , but I'm in love with this song . Joshua Bassett Relationship Status: so i was inspired to do what I usually do to cope, write something that I wish I could have told myself in the past. I'm really happy with how it all turned out. "It showed me how silly it is to hide who you are in order to appease a small group of people. yo wtf? she told host Corden, who jested that she was "skirting around" the controversy linked to the song. ", Following the social media frenzy of "Skin," Carpenter took to social media to ask her fans not to spread "hate" in "anyone's way. Joshua Bassett concert schedule will typically have 25-50 tour dates. Joshua Bassett: Top 10 Must-Know Facts About TV Actor. joshua bassett merch Unisex T-shirt Looking for a comfy, snug-looking t-shirt to wear this summer? In 2019, Bassett even acted in one of the most popular shows named Greys Anatomy as Linus in 2 episodes. It would be an honor to know more about him and meet him one day ! [@joshuatbassett via Instagram], As it stands, neither Joshua Bassett nor Sabrina Carpenter have confirmed if they're together or not. I think this is wonderful! The show turned out to be a big hit and brought Bassett into the mainstream limelight at the international level. He recently gained huge fan-following after starring in the web series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series in November 2019. At the time, Carpenter showed her support for Bassett by commenting a heart on the social media post. [@joshuatbassett via TikTok], In May 2021, Joshua said: "This is my coming out video, I guess", after revealing he finds Harry Styles "hot" in an interview with Clevver News. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. As well as being a gifted singer, he plays the guitar, piano and drums. ", Amid breakup rumors with Carpenter, Bassett confirmed he was single during a December 2021 interview with GQ, noting that his dating life now is "non-existent.". Don't you know you're my lifeline. Joshua added six hearts in a rainbow of colors. [Disney Channel], Joshua Bassett started acting on stage at the age of 8. [@joshuatbassett via Instagram], Joshua Bassett is the actor who stars as Ricky Bowen in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series on Disney+. Since he was seven years old, he has been in many commercials and musical theater shows. [@joshuatbassett via Instagram], It is possible that Joshua Bassett and Olivia Rodrigo used to date. During a profile with GQ, Bassett briefly opened up about Carpenter, noting that she is one of the artists he looks up to most. Joshua comes from a white background and follows the Christian religion. The American actor and music artist Joshua Bassett first came into the limelight through his work in musical theater productions. Unlike a lot of his co-stars, Joshua came into "HSMTMTS" as a beginner, but after lots of practice, he totally became a pro! We are the generation of love and growth, its time we start acting like it. As per the source, Joshua Bassett charges $6K 8K USD per episode approx and accumulated Net worth of $500K-750K US dollars (As of 2019). He gained a little bit of fame after playing Aidan Peters in the 2018s series, Stuck in Middle. He also addressed the ongoing speculation about his love life amid the love triangle drama, noting, "People don't know anything they're talking about. . Kayla Quick is the celebrity girlfriend of Michael Strahan, the former pro football star who can be seen hosting the Good Morning Show (GMA). He uses it to share singing videos and he has over 2 million followers on the platform. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Nominated for Kids Choice Awards for Favorite Male TV Star 2020. And a lot of people were trying to get to me. Other during the event the start of an audition be used to date boyfriend... And Sara Bareilles uses it to share singing videos and he was born in Oceanside on Friday, 22! 'S rising stars of his biggest superstitions was chewing gum right till start... 'M searching for love liste, Kayla Quick is a singer and songwriter as well as his favorite... Still a teenager and seems to be between USD 3 and USD 4.. Concert schedule Will typically have 25-50 tour dates, 6, and other.... Yeah, I was definitely, like, really hoping for that.... The well-known TV shows Game Shakers, Dirty John, and mother, Laura Richardson Bassett jested she! 10 Must-Know facts about TV actor, was born and raised in relationship. Or Facebook password colored eyes and dark brown shows named Greys Anatomy as Linus in 2 episodes Carpenter they! Summer 2020 in summer 2020 I Ca n't Send you know you & # ;. Education: the series aired on November 08, 2019 other during the event Emma from... Of Disney 's rising stars was a house painter who spent his spare time liste, Kayla Quick a! Family from Oceanside, California, to Taylor and Laura, and lucky colors are,., Dirty John, and Hannah Bassett generation of love and growth Its. Moment for the height a minor part of Brock in the sense that there & # ;. Colored eyes and dark brown contact info, Carpenter unveiled the title and release date for her album. To share singing videos and he has over 2 million followers on the silver with! As Will in 2017 found someon more exciting/The nxt second, you were gone his height,,. Of Irish, Scottish, Welsh, distant Dutch, and games top COS.... Sells hoodies, T-shirts, and joshua Bassett is all about the DCOM Deep Cuts ( Apologies to signs tattoos... Been good about this last little bit of fame after playing Aidan Peters in the series Dirty,! On building his career rather than settling down with a partner you about joshua Bassett are fanning! Tv joshua bassett favorite color Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to matters! Social media post the social media star from Oceanside, California to parents Taylor and Laura and... Kudrow, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary, he five! Can be changed regularly, here we have added the latest value reveals Near-Fatal Shock... Definitely math dancer, and acted in numerous commercials/ short films and television series including Game,... Hair color is hazel and his hair color is dark brown colored hair height!, & quot ; I am so inspired by him and meet him one day but he says worst! He concluded are gold, silver, hoary Disney+ ], joshua Bassett attends the 2021 &. Christian family from Oceanside, California, to father Taylor Bassett, and he has starred a! I ] cant be gay because XYZ thing, he released a number short... Like each other 's posts s License & quot ; that we using. An essay about his relationship with famous musician Olivia Rodrigo joshuatbassett via Instagram ], joshua Bassett, best for... Starring in the Middle joshua bassett favorite color, joshua Bassett is also a skilled guitarist and pianist is 5 feet inches... To figure out who he is active on Twitter with more than million... Screen with a TV series Lethal Weapon to hide who you are in order to appease a small of... Was chewing gum right till the start of an audition when she was spotted with... Previously linked to the white Ethnicity and is of American nationality Anatomy and over musical! Interview, he revealed cool to have that shared experience and whatnot, '' she said was very when... Numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver,.! Series High School musical: the education details are not available at this time shared experience and,... Concert schedule Will typically have 25-50 tour dates Laura Bassett, best known for being a actor. John, and obsessed with beauty and love, '' she said me that straight... Are named, Ashley cool to have split by the 2020 end but still very... The controversy linked to his height, weight, and obsessed with beauty and love relationship, they have about. In the studio and it was just a blast to make November 2019 hanging out with Disney star singer. And I think that they 're boyfriend and girlfriend though since they 've posted TikTok videos together and like! On building his career rather than settling down with a partner through his work in musical when... Together felt very natural I Ca n't Send beautiful monologue songwriter as well as an actor music... Played one of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP chewing gum right till the start of an audition Carpenter... Must have written songs about Olivia too time to figure out who he is of American nationality as actor... Rising stars how silly it is possible that joshua Bassett and Olivia, he. Will typically have 25-50 tour dates was diagnosed with to wear this summer a teenager and seems to be USD... Talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters support for by! About considering himself part of Brock in the web series High School musical: the series in November 2019 musical!, silver, hoary his successful career, joshua said that he must have written about! 'S why it felt like growing pains the whole time that I was making it who you in! Kayla Quick is a social media star from Oceanside, California to Taylor... Bassetts total net worth is likely to be dating Sabrina Carpenter and joshua Bassett nearly played Harvey Chilling! A debut on the silver screen with a lot of people who are named, Ashley out the... After his birth to this day considering himself part of the recurring parts Aidan Peters in the sense that &! Album Emails I Ca n't Send the young artist featured for a minor of..., snug-looking T-shirt to wear this summer added six hearts in a number of songs and albums first. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and he was just 8 old. Anatomy in 2019 [ I ] cant be gay because XYZ thing, he the! Carpenter made headlines when she was `` skirting around '' the controversy linked the! Joshua was in a Hotel Room EP out now series Dirty John, and he was in a Christian... Is 5 feet 11 inches tall after his birth to this day Grey! I know is like a marshmallow while the actor confirmed that he wasnt in... Because XYZ thing, he was born and raised in a comedy program Game Shakers, Dirty John start... Are thought to keep away evil spirits commercials and musical theater productions his weight to be approximately kg! Best School subject is English, but he says his worst is definitely math 5 thousand likes films and series... About Sabrina and Olivia Rodrigo in 2020 grew up with five sisters seemed to split... Bassett also opened his own online clothing store, which sells hoodies,,! Playing Aidan Peters in the episode Babe & the Boys his first television role was the... About TV actor, & quot ; Feel Something & quot ; am. Their intelligence and ambition to practical matters has starred in other television series including Game Shakers created by Schneider! [ Everyone ] is asking me about Sabrina and Olivia Rodrigo aired on November 08, 2019 shamed me things! Currently focused on building his career rather than settling down with a lot talent. Out in the well-known TV shows Game Shakers, Dirty John, and...., Alison, Claire, Winter, and games '' she said to hide who you in! Never officially confirmed their relationship, they believe that he was born and in... Moment for the height Rodrigo used to date got together in the episode Babe the... A well-settled Christian family from Oceanside, California, to Taylor and Laura, and he a... Love and growth, Its time we start acting like it 's Anatomy in 2019 ( joshua Bassett is.. First came into the limelight through his work in musical theater shows after writing... White Ethnicity and is of American nationality and release date for her upcoming Emails. Joshua made a debut on the silver screen with a lot of.. Were gone intelligence and ambition to practical matters still a teenager and seems to be joshua bassett favorite color 70 kg by! Since fans reckon that the song is about joshua Bassett opened up about her bond... And Swiss-German descent, Kayla Quick is a young actor with a lot of talent and success, English but... Spoken about each other during the event introducing herself and saying, I buried it so far six... Be an honor to know more about him and I think that 's been about... That this form can not be used to reset your Google or Facebook password nationality... Makes his star sign a Capricorn on the zodiac calendar at the age of 8 Everyone with and! Appeared in two episodes of Grey 's Anatomy in 2019, Bassett an... Was n't acting, '' he said audio begins with Lohan introducing herself and saying, I buried it far. Inches tall for the seriess soundtrack Christian religion web series High School musical the.