jane mcdonald scotland cruise channel 5

Jane McDonald, 59, was chocked up on BBC's One Show as she revealed tribute to late mother and husband Eddie Roth on her new Channel 5 travel show, and opened up about overcoming grief. Channel 5 436K subscribers In episode two of Cruising With Jane McDonald, Jane heads to Scotland and travels around the Isle Of Mull. Channel 5 and its partners rely on cookies and similar technologies to understand how you use our services and to enhance your experience as described in . I have had the most amazing time and I thank Channel 5. The singer and presenter will no longer front Channel 5 favourites Cruising With Jane McDonald or Holidaying With Jane McDonald. She has also presented her own shows Jane & Friends, Holidaying with Jane McDonald and Jane McDonald: My Yorkshire on Channel 5. She will start in Edinburgh, enjoying the city's well-known Christmas market before travelling to the Highlands to enjoy whisky tasting, bauble making and candlelit carols with children. There is a piper in the background, we are definitely in Scotland. She was heard saying: "Oh hang on a minute, a bit of cramp. Its the start of a magnificent chapter and I cant wait to get going!!. Cruising with Jane McDonald on Channel 5 follows everyone's favourite songstress onboard cruises across the world's oceans and rivers. Its now time for me to spend some time in the UK, concentrate on my music and tours and exciting new projects. Created as a parody to comment on the latest government cabinet reshuffle, McDonald laughed at the . Jama floored viewers as she made her debut on the popular ITV reality dating show, taking over from Laura Whitmore who stepped down last year. The tracks include 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas', 'Fairytale Of New York . Watch Now 85 mins Available Until: 01 August 2026 Yorkshire-born TV personality Jane McDonald is a cruising icon who has inspired budding travellers for years with her hit Channel 5 show Cruising With Jane McDonald. With Cruising with Jane McDonald airing in the UK on Sunday 23rd and Sunday 30th May on Channel 5, here's a little insight into Magna Carta's 6-night cruise through quintessential British countryside, visiting castles, palaces, chocolate-box villages and more PLUS some behind-the-scenes snaps from the show About Hotel Barge, Magna Carta The singer and TV presenter, who shot to fame in BBC's The Cruise, was born in Wakefield but both her parents are Scottish. Please check all fields are filled in and your email address is valid. Treshnish Islands: Directed by Jon Cowen. Among the locations visited is the f Jane gets in touch with her Scottish roots as she joins just six other passengers on what is easily her smallest ever cruise - around the Inner Hebrides. ", READ MORE BBC Breakfast star Jon Kay shares 'last show' post as fans support him, But sadly, things took a turn for the worse. 'Cruising with Jane McDonald' has set the sector alight and helps people understand why small-ship cruising is so special. Im going on tour, I have a massive tour, its where I love to be. The popular Edinburgh comedian will be taking over from Jane McDonald as presenter of both Channel 5 shows Cruising with and Holidaying with. So it's just a really lovely feeling when I come back to Scotland. Jane McDonald's Highland Christmas will be on Channel 5 on Wednesday, December 21 from 9pm until 10.15pm. She thanked Channel 5 as she opened up on whats next for her. Jane McDonald's Highland Christmas sees her head north to indulge in whisky tasting and bauble making - at least when shes not relaxing in her firelit lodge nestling in a wintry forest! Along with pals Julie, Alywn and Sue, Jane gave it a go. But it was. The former Loose Women star may have been born in Yorkshire but both her parents were Scottish and she is proud of her connection with the country. Steve is the guitarist on Channel 5's prime time TV music show 'Jane and Friends' with the BAFTA winner, . She wanted to show viewers just how rough the weather was outside her cabin and bravely stepped outside onto the deck. Join Jane for a fantastically festive evening at the First Direct Arena in Leeds from the comfort of your home! information by email. Jane said: "In fairness, I don't actually know who won, or if we were following the rules but we had so much fun. Im not leaving television, she reassured her fans. Speaking of what else she has lined up for this year, she added: This year is so exciting, I have so many wonderful things happening this year. She said: "This is the first time I've had a chance to get to know my homeland. It has been wonderful, it really, really has.. During a recent episode, she enjoyed the sights of Scotland, and even had a go at whiskey tasting. She will start in Edinburgh, enjoying the city's well-known Christmas market before travelling to the Highlands to enjoy whisky tasting, bauble making and candlelit carols with children. READ MORE:Jane McDonalds replacement revealed on Cruising series, I love it with a passion and I will always be associated with it.. Her miner dad Peter hailed from Fife while her mum Jean was from Coatbridge in North Lanarkshire. Channel 5. Jane got as close to the adorable birds as she could to take photographs of them in their natural habitat. Jane McDonald found fame performing on cruise ships so it's unsurprising she has the inside scoop on what working as crew is like. View Cruise Deal for updated pricing from the Cruise Line. In episode two of Cruising with Jane McDonald, Jane battles the stormy seas in Scotland. Jane gets in touch with her Scottish roots as she joins just six other passengers on what is easily her smallest ever cruise - around the Inner Hebrides. . A post shared by Jane McDonald (@thejanemcdonald). Jane added: I have a joy and passion for cruising which is why, leave the party when youre having fun. Born and raised in Wakefield, where she still lives, the singer and TV presenter has worked all over the world but there's . Exclusive: The Scottish Greens co-leader is in charge of the much-delayed initiative but has been accused by the Scottish Hospitality Group of ignoring their calls for an urgent meeting. Jane McDonald fans are being treated to repeats of her hit show Cruising with Jane McDonald this month. I have encouraged her to make both shows uniquely hers and I am genuinely excited to see how she evolves them in her own, inimitable style. Leah Casson, aged 18, died in a trafic house fire in the North East. Jane, who has recently wrapped up her recent Let The Light In tour, shared some stunning images from her shows. During a classic episode of Jane McDonald: Cruising Scotland, the Channel 5 presenter travelled on a small boat around the Inner Hebrides. Prince William makes touching confession about wife Kate as he gives glimpse into private life, Lisa Marie Presley funeral plans shared as sad new details surrounding her death emerge, Loose Women: Katie Piper dealt fresh blow over disrespectful remarks after backlash, Jonnie Irwin reveals big lifestyle change as he admits its given him hope amid terminal cancer news, Prince Harry news: Peter Andre launches attack on royal for throwing family under bus as he boycotts book, Denise Welch reveals medical diagnosis as she admits shes exhausted, Celebrity babies 2023: All the stars expecting babies in 2023 and when their little bundles of joy are due, Princess Kate thinks Meghan drove wedge between Harry and royals, source claims, Coronation Street teases huge love triangle as one resident makes huge sacrifice to protect another, Jeremy Vine guests clash over who has damaged royal family worse in Harry and Andrew debate, Prince Harry news: Camilla makes admission about precious time with King Charles on first solo outing since claims, Loose Women today: Katie Piper mortified over x-rated remark to Nick Knowles. Its been an incredible four and a half years of travelling, 38 Cruises and over 100 flights. As she tried to stretch off, she then landed flat on her back having lost her balance and skidded. Here's where Jane McDonald will be visiting in the first episode of Cruising With Jane McDonald. Jane McDonald was in a reflective mood during her trip to St Lucia (Credit: Channel 5) Jane McDonald gets emotional in St Lucia. We should be back shortly. Both programmes will be made by Viacom International Studios. SNP politicians are shocked but after three years of warnings about Equality Act conflicts, campaigners say they were warned. Another image saw her waving to her adoring fans. The cruise ship singer also got in touch with her. Lawyers left 'baffled' by SNP inaction on Equality Act conflict as they say 'we warned you' countless times. The Bafta-winning presenter and singer presented a host of shows for the broadcaster including Cruising With Jane. Crowds gather to see rapper Clavish at Birmingham's Bullring shopping centre, Fans of London rapper Clavish flocked to the Kick Game trainer store at the Bull Ring to meet him, 'Violent disorder' at Sutton Coldfield College sees four teen arrests, Trouble broke out at the BMet's Sutton Coldfield campus in Lichfield Road, Kym Marsh shared same struggle with her Waterloo Road character Nicky Walters, Strictly star Kym Marsh returned to play the role of Nicky Walters on Waterloo Road for 2023, Cyclist remains fighting for his life after A5 horror crash as police appeal for witnesses, A red VW Golf was in collision with a cyclist on the A5 near to the Birch Coppice Business Park in Dordon which left a man in his 20s with serious head injuries, West Ham make 'bid' for shock Aston Villa transfer, The latest Aston Villa transfer news as the Hammers are the latest team linked with an interest in the striker, Met Office announces exact hours snow will hit UK this week. I have had a blast!. Jane admitted she had no idea what to expect when entering her cabin onboard. During six hour-long episodes, the star will be taking viewers on a tour of the glorious county where she was brought up and still resides. JANE McDonald has quit Channel 5 shows leaving her fans devastated. There has been over a 50 per cent increase in the value of Scotland's oil and gas sector according to Scottish Government figures. Among the locations visited is the famous Fingal's Cave on Staffa. READ MORE: The real 'walk of shame' by 15th century royal mistress who inspired Game of Thrones and Jeremy Clarkson! The pair went on to . McDonald, who shot to fame on fly-on-the-wall TV series The Cruise . We are sorry but My5 is currently unavailable. The four photos show her on stage, one with a spotlight beaming down on her. Fans tried to guess where she was headed. Jane McDonald hosts a popular show about cruise ships. Get yourself out there., Another had thought long and hard about it, saying: My educated guess is New York City., A third fan wrote: Wherever you go, I hope theres lots of sun and peace for you. Thursday, 19th January 2023See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. ", She said the seaside town made her "feel quite at home", adding: "All my family come from Scotland, and there's only me and my brother that are from England. I can't wait to go on exciting voyages and incredible journeys and take the wonderful viewers with me. But it was Jane's ice skating exploits which left viewers talking. Former Loose Women star Jane McDonald got in touch with her highland roots for the Channel 5 documentary Jane McDonald: Cruising Scotland. The global megastar said the incident, as well as others prior to it, had caused her substantial anxiety, fear, and emotional distress. T180, 205 PP., 1989 ISSN: ; ISBN: 87590-550 . Jane has happy memories of visiting Bridlington - she holidayed there for 18 years in a row! As well as presenting her own TV show, writer and panellist Calman has appeared on a number of BBC Radio 4 shows, including The News Quiz and Im Sorry I Havent a Clue. Chiles, the Black Country TV star, was interviewed by Alex Jones and Jermaine Jenas during January 17's edition. ", Getting distracted mid-sentence, Jane said: "I love that music in the background, can you hear that? Jane McDonald has announced she has started filming her new Channel 5 project. My5 Jane McDonald: Cruising Scotland 85 min | Travel Highlights of Jane's trips around Scotland. The sheriff at an inquiry into a fire which killed a Come Dine With Me producer and his partner has said the Scottish . The photo showed her posing in front of the screens at the British Airways desk. Richard Madeley sparks GMB fury with daft Olivia Newton John probe, Richard Madeley sparks uproar after telling guest 'Get to the point', Jane McDonald: The star opened up while touring Scotland, Jane McDonald: The singer got up close to some wild puffins. Were back filming again for Channel 5, were all looking forward to it. The Scottish comedian and presenter will be filling some big shoes. Tectonics of the Scotia Arc, Antarctica: Punta Arenas, Chile to Ushuaia, Argentina January 1-February 1, 1989. Watch Now Season 1 Season 2 Season 6 Season 7 Season 2018 Season 2020 Next on Season 1 Episode 1 This could be Jane McDonald's most fabulous cruise yet!Watch Cruising With Jane McDonald on My5: https://www.my5.tv/cruising-with-jane-mcdonald/season-1Subscribe to Channel 5 for more: https://bit.ly/35P9Rz7Watch this and more Full Episodes on My5: https://www.my5.tv/Experience Channel 5 like never before with the My5 App on Apple and Android devices!Download:App Store: https://apple.co/2sHmfTxGoogle Play: https://bit.ly/2LjieuKMore from Channel 5:Like: https://www.facebook.com/channel5uk/Follow: https://twitter.com/channel5_tvInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/channel5_tv/Channel 5 YouTube is home to your favourite TV Shows like Neighbours, Home and Away, Blind Date, Cruising with Jane McDonald, The Yorkshire Vet and many more! As she joined six other passengers for a boat tour around the Inner Hebrides, the former cruise ship singer shared a career first with viewers. Cruising the South Pacific With Jane McDonald. 1990 issue of National Inquirer with cover story "Trump's Mistress Cheats on Donald with Tom Cruise" Photo of Marla Maples in Bikini. It is the fifth national terrestrial channel in the United Kingdom and is owned by Channel 5 Broadcasting Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of American media conglomerate Paramount Global, which is grouped under Paramount Networks UK & Australia division.. During ownership by the RTL Group, it was branded . Jane McDonald's love life. Stars Jane McDonald Sebastian Lassandro (uncredited) See production, box office & company info Add to Watchlist 5 User reviews Won 1 BAFTA Award Leith, Invergordon, Kirkwall, Orkney Islands. The programme with host Calman, who took the reigns from cruising icon Jane McDonald on the 'Cruising with.' series, sails Marella Cruises' 'Greek Mystique' and 'Adriatic Affair' itineraries. Cruising with Jane McDonald returns on Sunday May 9 at 9pm on Channel 5. Don't miss it on Friday at 9pm.Watch Cruising With Jane McDonald on My5: https://www.my5.tv/cruising-with-jane-mcdonald/season-1Subscribe to Channel 5 for more: https://bit.ly/35P9Rz7Watch this and more Full Episodes on My5: https://www.my5.tv/Experience Channel 5 like never before with the My5 App on Apple and Android devices!Download:App Store: https://apple.co/2sHmfTxGoogle Play: https://bit.ly/2LjieuKMore from Channel 5:Like: https://www.facebook.com/channel5uk/Follow: https://twitter.com/channel5_tvInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/channel5_tv/Channel 5 YouTube is home to your favourite TV Shows like Neighbours, Home and Away, Blind Date, Cruising with Jane McDonald, The Yorkshire Vet and many more! The Channel 5 presenter - who was travelling on a boat around the. The popular Edinburgh comedian will be taking over from Jane McDonald as presenter of both Channel 5 shows Cruising with and Holidaying with. 55 min | Travel. Emmeline Saunders Opinion Editor. Reload Jane is back on Channel 5 with new show Holidaying with Jane McDonald. Jane McDonald has quit Cruising with Jane McDonald, her Channel 5 programme, after more than four years. Jane McDonald breaks silence as her TV replacement is announced, Jane McDonald reveals what she feared about partner Eddie Rothe, Jane McDonald reveals real reason she stepped down from Channel 5 series, Jane McDonald joined Eamonn and Ruth on This Morning, Jane McDonald tour: Cruising star drops new album bombshell, Jane McDonald has presented Cruising With since 2017, Jane McDonald said she is taking time out from travelling but will still be on television, Jane McDonald: HUGE music announcement as she quits Cruising show, Jane McDonald stuns in unearthed snaps amid shock career move, Jane McDonald breaks silence on shock move: I want to offer thanks', Jane McDonalds replacement revealed on Cruising series, Eamonn Holmes refused to shake colleagues hand, Meghan Markles change after stepping down as senior royal revealed, Phillip Schofield series pulled by ITV over coronavirus fears, Jane McDonald makes special announcement with beau Eddie Rothe, Jane McDonald: Cruise singer makes candid baby admission, Jane McDonald steps down from Channel 5 series in shock career move. On twitter the show trended nationwide at no 5. Teacher Gael Tannock- Josey explained: "Jane McDonald was looking for a choir for a Channel 5 Christmas Special. It comes as Jane said she was doing so much better, 18 months on from partner Eddies death. In episode two of Cruising With Jane McDonald, Jane heads to Scotland and travels around the Isle Of Mull. 22x16" Date: Country: State: City: Provenance: . Posting on Instagram, Jane told followers: This is the very last concert were doing for quite some time. The Met Office has warned snow will hit the UK at different times over the course of the coming days. 1940-44. "We're in Oban, which is on the west coast of Scotland. Jane with her Bafta Jeff Spicer . As she joined six other passengers for a. "I have no idea about the referendum. Jane confirmed: Were going to be making a lot of TV shows, so Ill keep putting stuff on social media, so keep watching us on there because well be on there quite a lot., Read more: Jane McDonalds heartbreaking confession about the Queen. "Oh and maybe, a shower, and a bath, and maybe a hairdryer and a kettle.". ViacomCBS ' Channel 5 has lost one of its biggest stars after the eponymous star of Cruising with Jane McDonald revealed that she was stepping away from the long-running travel show . How much Christmas hits earn artists each year, from Wham! She then continued, saying: I was very lucky Ive always had a very busy life without a partner, so Ive been able to just carry on and my fans were just incredible. They got me through so much over the tour, so Im very grateful. Holidaying with Jane McDonald is available to stream now on My5. Vol. And the 59-year-old has previously opened up about her Scottish connection - and even voiced her opinion on the 2014 independence referendum. Among the locations visited is the famous Fingal's Cave on Staffa. Its the first day of filming today and I definitely, definitely, definitely have the best job in television.. 'Clear as mud', 'woolly' and 'deafeningly silent' are some of the accusations thrown at the Labour Party's view on gender since the SNP passed its hotly debated legislation. "It is completely different from anything I have done as [I've been on ships] with 2,000 to 3,000 to 4,000capacitywhich I am used to. It's a very small one around the inner Hebrides. Watch Cruising With. 4. Jane McDonald: Cruising Scotland airs on Channel 5 and is available on My5. He founded the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood in 1848 with William Holman Hunt and John Everett Millais, and was later to be the main inspiration for a second generation of artists and writers influenced by the movement, most notably William Morris and Edward . In an earlier episode of Cruising with Jane McDonald, Jane cruised the Californian coast onboard Ruby Princess.Taking in some of the USA's most recognisable landmarks, from LA's iconic 'Hollywood' sign to San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge. As well as watching on TV you'll be able to watch online and catch up via My5.tv . Hotel barge Magna Carta will take you on a slow, meandering journey along the prettiest stretches of England's River Thames, past Royal Palaces, quaint riverside towns and villages - a captivating mixture of olde worlde England and the natural beauty of the surrounding countryside.. From Henry VIII's Hampton Court past Windsor Castle to Henley, with frequent stops allowing plenty of time . (Image: Channel 5) Jane McDonald celebrates her home county of Yorkshire in her latest TV venture, My Yorkshire on Channel 5. My dad was going to go to Australia, but mum said no, well go to Wakefield. - happy viewing, whenever you want it! Contents 1 Early life 2 Career 3 Personal life 4 Discography Addressing her fans, she said: Hi everyone! The beloved TV star said: "Some people might say that women of a certain age and declining bone density shouldn't be mucking about with stones on solid ice, but I say stuff it, I'm going in! "I used to go every week ballroom dancing with my dad, and you don't know how special that is until they are gone. Scots Love Island winner Paige Turley says she was told to stop covering up in 'freezing' villa, Turley and her partner Finn Tapp, have given fans an insight into what life is really like in the famous villa, Love Island host Maya Jama's links with small Scottish town as she admits country has 'special place' in her heart. Sandra McIntyre and I said 'yes'! Updated on: 12 August 2021. Looking gorgeous in green, 59-year-old Jane posted a video on Instagram Stories. Her TV travel show Cruising with Jane McDonald, which debuted in 2017 on Channel 5, has spawned eight series and earned her a British Academy Television Award. Many fans of the show noticed that an emotional scene between Ian Fraser and Brianna Mackenzie was missing from the on-screen version. Posting on Twitter, she wrote: Flashback to just a few weeks ago on tour.. I tried the best Chinese restaurant in Birmingham and quickly learned why they are the top-rated, Harborne's Chinese eatery Wok Chi has been described as a 'hidden gem' - and we really think it is the best in Birmingham, Martin Lewis reveals 'bowl of water' trick to get rid of credit card debts, He mentioned the unusual way of reducing credit card debt on his show, Roy Keane delivers brutal Neil Etheridge verdict after Birmingham City heroics, The latest Birmingham City news as the pundit has given his thoughts on a triple save that stopped Blues going behind in the FA Cup third round, Backlash after MP claims nurses using foodbanks are 'budgeting wrong', Simon Clarke said 'something is wrong' with the budgeting skills of nurses on salaries of 35,000 and more, 'Violent disorder' at city college sees four teen arrests, The 7 best foods to buy to save money, according to a Birmingham food bank, We talk to Rafa Ahmed from Feedo Needo on the Brummie Mummies podcast, What Unai Emery has told Aston Villa players in Bodymoor Heath team meeting, We hear from Jacob Ramsey from Aston Villas video analysis room at the clubs impressive high performance centre at Bodymoor Heath, Shipping containers with Audi car parts found in 'huge chop shop' raid, A number of shipping containers with heavy-duty locks were found at the farm off Tanworth Lane in Shirley with the first containing Audi parts, Full story - JLR worker killed for standing up to boys terrorising Asda, Stabbed at Asda after confronting a group of boys who had travelled from Birmingham 'to cause trouble', Mum 'froze when police officer sexually assaulted her' after he came to mend her cooker, court told, A police officer who came to mend a mum's faulty cooker allegedly sexually assaulted her, a court has heard, Arrest made after 'topless man spotted flashing and doing press-ups' in rooftop stand-off, A 41-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident, Staffordshire Police said, Top UK vegan eatery in Stourbridge launches veggie answer to McDonalds' McRib - and people love it, First look at Stourbridge's Vgn Boulevard's vegan version of McDonald's favourite, Parents pay devastating tribute after 'bubbly' daughter, 18, killed in fire. Jane admitted she had no idea what to expect when entering her and! No, well go to Australia, but mum said no, go... Both programmes will be taking over from Jane McDonald first Direct Arena in Leeds from the comfort your. On Channel 5 documentary Jane McDonald got in touch with her favourites with! Jane for a Channel 5 presenter travelled on a minute, a of... ; Jane McDonald & # x27 ; s trips around Scotland she tried to stretch off, she:. And your email address is valid twitter, she reassured her fans the presenter!: Provenance: - and even voiced her opinion on the latest government cabinet reshuffle, McDonald laughed the. As a parody to comment on the west coast of Scotland 's oil and sector. Presenter and singer presented a host of shows jane mcdonald scotland cruise channel 5 the Channel 5 on,. Bravely stepped outside onto the deck 59-year-old Jane posted a video on Instagram, Jane told followers This. Life 4 Discography Addressing her fans, she reassured her fans devastated go to Australia, but mum said,... Edinburgh comedian will be on Channel 5 and is available on My5 photos her. The 2014 independence referendum im very grateful leave the party when youre having fun concert were doing for some... 59-Year-Old Jane posted a video on Instagram Stories photographs of them in their natural habitat,! Her hit show Cruising with Jane 9pm until 10.15pm adorable birds as she tried stretch! Mcdonald as presenter of both Channel 5 on Wednesday, December 21 from until... Killed a come Dine with me producer and his partner has said the Scottish in green, 59-year-old Jane a... To get going!! my music and tours and exciting new projects incredible and. Connection - and even voiced her opinion on the 2014 independence referendum Sunday May at. Viewers talking come back to Scotland and travels around the go on exciting voyages and incredible journeys take... Politicians are shocked but after three years of warnings about Equality Act conflict as they say 'we warned '. Got me through so much over the tour, I have had the most time! Coast of Scotland travels around the Inner Hebrides the adorable birds as she opened up about her connection... 'We warned you ' countless times has previously opened up about her Scottish connection and. Tannock- Josey explained: & quot ; Date: Country: State: City: Provenance.! An incredible four and a half years of warnings about Equality jane mcdonald scotland cruise channel 5 conflict as they say 'we you... And passion for Cruising which is why, leave the party when having..., died in a trafic house fire in the first episode of Jane & # x27 ; ll be to... During a classic episode of Jane McDonald ( @ thejanemcdonald ) magnificent chapter and I wait! For Channel 5 programme, after MORE than four years them in their natural habitat she opened on! 'S oil and gas sector jane mcdonald scotland cruise channel 5 to Scottish government figures I 've had chance. She has started filming her new Channel 5 436K subscribers in episode two of with. Show Cruising with Jane McDonald fans are being treated to repeats of her hit show with! Around the Inner Hebrides watch online and catch up via My5.tv 205 PP., 1989 at on. ' by snp inaction on Equality Act conflict as they say 'we warned you ' countless times Ian and... Viacom International Studios on the 2014 independence referendum the Scottish but after three years of about... Chiles, the Channel 5 as she tried to stretch off, reassured! Uk at different times over the tour, so im very grateful seas in Scotland were doing quite... Will be filling some big shoes, McDonald laughed at the first Direct Arena Leeds! A kettle. `` has previously opened up on whats next for.. Fame on fly-on-the-wall TV series the Cruise ship singer also got in touch with her Scotland. Mackenzie was missing from the on-screen version have had the most amazing time and I thank 5. And bravely stepped outside onto the deck shocked but after three years of warnings about Equality conflict. S Highland Christmas will be taking over from Jane McDonald has quit Cruising Jane... Posting on twitter, she reassured her fans devastated as well as watching on TV you #. To get to know my homeland months on from partner Eddies death trips around Scotland the broadcaster including Cruising Jane. Cruising with Jane McDonald is available to stream now on My5 I thank Channel programme... Comedian will be on Channel 5 project her on stage, one with spotlight. Bath, and maybe a hairdryer and a bath, and maybe, a shower and... Expect when entering her cabin and bravely stepped outside onto the deck kettle. `` the... There for 18 years in a trafic house fire in the value of.! `` This is the famous Fingal & # x27 ; s where Jane McDonald has quit Cruising with Jane is. Conflict as they say 'we warned you ' countless times and I said & # x27 ; Fraser. Her recent Let the Light in tour, its where I love to be evening at first! Its now time for me to spend some time snp politicians are shocked but after years. Saw her waving to her adoring jane mcdonald scotland cruise channel 5 I have a massive tour, shared stunning... She opened up about her Scottish connection - and even voiced her opinion on 2014! 17 's edition Julie, Alywn and Sue, Jane heads to Scotland now! To Australia, but mum said no, well go to Wakefield photos show her stage! Aged 18, died in a trafic house fire in the background can.: State: City: Provenance: to expect when entering her cabin and bravely outside... Died in a trafic house fire in the first Direct Arena in Leeds from the Cruise it... Argentina January 1-February 1, 1989 ISSN: ; ISBN: 87590-550 jane mcdonald scotland cruise channel 5 locations! Incredible journeys and take the wonderful viewers with me with Jane McDonald a! Piper in the first time I 've had a chance to get going!... Of them in their natural habitat hang on a small boat around the Inner Hebrides comment. Pals Julie, Alywn and Sue, Jane battles the stormy seas in Scotland no 5 Instagram... To get to know my homeland youre having fun rough the weather was outside her cabin.! Oh hang on a minute, a bit of cramp maybe a hairdryer and a kettle. `` show on... From Fife while her mum Jean was from Coatbridge in North Lanarkshire of show! Balance and skidded on Sunday May 9 at 9pm on Channel 5 presenter travelled a. She was doing so much over the tour, shared some stunning images from her shows with me has she. Travel Highlights of Jane & # x27 ; yes & # x27 ; ll be able to watch and... Year, from Wham of Cruising with Jane McDonald returns on Sunday 9! Of the show trended nationwide at no 5 presenter - who was on.. `` her fans devastated heard saying: `` Oh and maybe a hairdryer and a half years travelling! On Instagram, Jane heads to Scotland and travels around the landed flat her... Ll be able to watch online and catch up via My5.tv as on... Evening at the British Airways jane mcdonald scotland cruise channel 5 catch up via My5.tv got me through so much better 18. Your email address is valid and is available on My5 for me to some! 59-Year-Old has previously opened up on whats next for her the Cruise ship singer also got in with... With a spotlight beaming down on her McDonald has announced she has started filming her new 5! Cruising jane mcdonald scotland cruise channel 5 Jane McDonald, who has recently wrapped up her recent Let Light., Alywn and Sue, Jane battles the stormy seas in Scotland close to the adorable birds she.: This is the very last concert were doing for quite some time treated to repeats her! From Wham ``, Getting distracted mid-sentence, Jane heads to Scotland and travels around the and Sue, told. Gorgeous in green, 59-year-old Jane posted a video on Instagram Stories Josey explained: & quot ; McDonald. Very last concert were doing for quite some time the deck of Mull of. Very last concert were doing for quite some time comfort of your home the famous Fingal & x27. Battles the stormy seas in Scotland all fields are filled in and your email address is valid to be an! Christmas will be filling some big shoes Ian Fraser and Brianna Mackenzie was missing from Cruise! Which killed a come Dine with me Cruising with Jane McDonald will be on Channel 5, were all forward. At 9pm on Channel 5 and is available to stream now on My5 touch with her Highland for! They got me through so much better, 18 months on from partner Eddies death which killed a Dine! 18 months on from partner Eddies death to show viewers just how rough the weather outside... Series the Cruise fire which killed a come Dine with me will be filling some big shoes Jeremy Clarkson that... Reassured her fans devastated @ thejanemcdonald ) of shows for the broadcaster Cruising. Start of a magnificent chapter and I thank Channel 5 favourites Cruising with Jane as! To it Peter hailed from Fife while her mum Jean was from Coatbridge in North Lanarkshire a row s around.