hyatt regency san francisco club lounge

HYATT REGENCY SAN FRANCISCO 5 Embarcadero Center San Francisco, California 94111, USA T +1 415 788 1234 F +1 415 398 2567 hyattregencysanfrancisco.com LOCATION Since the Gold Rush days of 1849 San Francisco's waterfront has prospered. The hotel opened for business in February 2022. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. 0000000016 00000 n We decided not to rent a car. But it is pretty old and tired and is in desperate need of a revamp, which i believe is coming. Public transit If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dieses Unternehmen nutzt von Tripadvisor (oder einem seiner offiziellen Partner zum Sammeln von Bewertungen) bereitgestellte Tools, um Gste zum Schreiben von Bewertungen anzuregen und Bewertungen zu sammeln. To redeem Hyatt Club Lounge Access awards, once you make a reservation at a Hyatt hotel that has a Club Lounge, you contact Hyatt on Twitter or call 1-888-354-9288 to attach a Club Lounge Award to that reservation. Awards Hyatt Regency San Francisco Has Achieved GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation November 2020 Regency Club Enjoy the benefits of the Regency Club loungeincluding daily continental breakfast, afternoon snacks, evening hors d'oeuvres and dessert, and private Club Concierge services. When I didn't get a call back the day after the request, I found another concierge who took care of it. We tend to eat dinner late at night, so we were a bit disappointed to learn that almost all the restaurants nearby close at 9 pm the night we were there. My partner was traveling on business and I tagged along. Walking distance to most things downtown. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Come enjoy our creative bar bites and hand-crafted cocktails. trailer Fares are also on the expensive side. The main valet guy, can't remember his name, but he was totally charming and sweet to us. The view was amazing, with an outdoor balcony. Here they have 360 degree views and they even have those powerful massage chairs to relax and look at the bridge.The rooms are well done and very modern. Designers & Manufacturers: Publish your products to reach retailers around the world.RETAILER? Having stayed in other highly-rated hotels, this Hyatt feels more impersonal and certainly lacks the warmth and charm of smaller or boutique hotel. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. 5 Embarcadero Center, Financial District, San Francisco, CA. The views from the top floor are amazing! language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). It is much better than the Pier 39 area. It would have been great to be able go up to take in the view. For approximately $150 per day, you get all day access to food and drinks, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and reduced rates for wine and alcohol. We'd been inside the hotel a number of times, and wondered what it would be like to stay there. My room even offered seaview from the french balcony. A flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and luxury bath amenities are standard in every spacious guest room at the San Francisco Hyatt Regency. I would have to dry my hands and then turn off water, and getting the right mix of hot and cold was impossible, once your hands were wet. - 10% off rental bikes at Blazing Saddles Bikes/self-guided bike tour through Fisherman's Wharf Specifically, the plans may be for a 500-guest room Conrad Hilton flag property one of the companys 5-star brands. The lounge also offered bagels, smoked salmon, cream cheese and accompaniments: There were 2 3 different types of cheese laid out every day.. White porcelain tile, modern wood cabinetry, and neutral carpeting also brighten up the lounge, and eye-catching works by local artists are thoughtfully curated within the circular space. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is located on Embarcadero across the historical Ferry Building, near the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Sehr praktisch ist das ein Cable Car quasi vor der Tr startet, die Pier's sind gut zu Fuss zuerreichen. I doubt my husband and I could drink $75 worth of coffee and soft drinks in a day (alcoholic beverages are on an honor bar system and are fairly expensive). One of the major benefits of having a lounge that high up in the hotel is that you get some pretty great views out of the windows: The Transamerica Pyramid, Coit Tower and even Alcatraz Island are all easily viewable from the lounge..but you are very reliant on the San Francisco weather to cooperate! World of Hyatt is one of the only hotel programs to give upgrades at all tiers of elite status. This was confirmed. To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team. 0000021425 00000 n Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels. It sits right in the heart of SF with great access to business and tourist visits downtown. You can gain access to the Grand Club via Hyatt Globalist status, using an Explorist lounge pass, using extra points (3k) on top of your paid rate, or by paying extra cash when you reserve your room (depending on the time of year, lounge access can be an additional $50 $100 per night). %PDF-1.3 % When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. Quite possible the worst hotel personnel experience ever. I will start with the positives. This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel, Find out what food and drink options you could be enjoying at this property. 0000025999 00000 n The updated furnishings and luxurious finishes reference the buildings bold architecture and the era in which the lounge was initially conceived, while reinvigorating the space with a sophisticated, modern flair. The balcony space was appreciated, but I didn't like the railing made of slotted concrete. With this activity comes the standard Globalist perks along with four suite upgrade awards, a free Category 1 to 7 certificate and access to a dedicated My Hyatt Concierge agent. here for one night over Memorial Day weekend (it was packed on Sat and could not get a room). Keep your routine intact with premium cardio equipment, free weights, and strength training machines in our newly expanded fitness center. I'm a regular at this hotel on business and have the opportunity to use the Regency Club concierge lounge which is located on the top floor. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. * Die Preise werden von unseren Partnern bereitgestellt und beinhalten den Zimmerpreis pro Nacht sowie alle Steuern und Gebhren, die unseren Partnern bekannt sind. Sehr freundliches Personal, eindrucksvolle Empfangsebene, Zimmer super! Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Access the E-Magazine, Signup for Newsletter, Read articles only available to registered users, Sign up to the magazine, Printed or Digital, Editorial submissions. Lock in the lowest price from these sites. The staff there are very welcoming too. endobj Specifically to this review, the hotel lobby and glass elevators are represented in the movie as that of this . This unique divider, inspired by the citys skyline, adds a soft barrier between the buffet and dining areas without detracting from the dramatic views. The food, wine is also very good but those high quality items are standard at all Regency Clubs. business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. 39 Likes, 0 Comments - Hyatt Regency San Francisco (@hyattregencysf) on Instagram: "Feast your eyes on a luxurious view at our Regency Club Lounge. TimesMojo is a social question-and-answer website where you can get all the answers to your questions. Something went wrong please try again later. All of our guest rooms will go through a soft renovation starting this month including replacing the carpets and soft goods.Best regards,Tiffany. 0000001360 00000 n The living area was a generous size and included a balcony that spanned the entire length of the suite with great water views from our 11th floor location. Advertiser Disclosure: Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of thesite. Ohne Auto kann man mit Bus, Tram und Bart die bekannten Spots erreichen. Just completed a 4 night stay at the Hyatt Regency and found it to be OK as far as the accommodations, with less-than-stellar customer service.Check-in was bumpy. Hyatt Regency San Francisco has 3.5 stars. Double Room with Two Double Beds and Sea View, Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Shower, Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access, King Room with Balcony and Bay View - High Floor, Destinations, properties, even an address, 1661110,1653450,1657010|2,1664990,1655910,1659950|4,1659950|1,1657780,1662570,1664990|2,1657010,1659950,1658400,1660130|4,1660130,1664990|4, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. Many nice restaurants and eateries very close by. 0000021333 00000 n - See 2,741 traveler reviews, 1,824 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt Regency Cartagena at Tripadvisor. HYATT REGENCY SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN SOMA 50 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 T: (415) 974-6400 F: (415) 543-8268 OPENING THIS WINTER . Auch der direkte Zugang zur Hafenanlage und zum Fhrterminal ist fantastisch. World of Hyatt members (including those without elite status) dont have to pay those pesky resort fees on award stays. The 821-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking views of San Francisco bay and bustling city. You can book the award through your My Awards page or by calling a Hyatt Global Contact Center. Charges may apply. The hotel facilities were beautiful in spite of some renovation going on. There is an amazing 360-panoramic view structure atop the hotel that was once a restaurant. The bookcase was refinished with a herringbone accent wallcovering and filled with books and playful accessories, giving it a warm, personal touch. The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. A 24-hour fitness center, reception and business center are available for guests convenience. more. My family and I stayed for four nights on the 15 th floor with access to the club lounge. <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/Type/Page>> TiffanyLKT, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Francisco, responded to this review. Sehr saubere Zimmer und ein tolles Ambiente. Some peeves. Staff here were friendly and a good range of food items are offered although the rather limited range of alcoholic beverages are charged for. it is great to hear you enjoyed the view and the food and beverage options at the Regency Club Lounge. Grand Hyatt San Francisco. Stay in a Club Room: This specific category of rooms come with complimentary lounge access. Read more. No musty odors. Jetzt buchen und erst bei der Ankunft bezahlen. The food, wine is also very good but those high quality items are standard at all Regency Clubs. 0000011207 00000 n My family and I stayed for four nights on the 15 th floor with access to the club lounge. 0000021476 00000 n Hotel an guter Lage bei dem alles klappt. endobj Makes it easier to visit the toilet at night without waking anyone. The lounge offers a variety of meal/snack services depending on the time of day. Our Regency Club Lounge includes daily continental breakfast, light snacks in the afternoon, evening hors d'oeuvres and dessert. 5 EMBARCADERO CENTER Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. The lounge offers a variety of meal/snack services depending on the time of day. Yumm!The atrium in the Hyatt is simply stunning, even better with the million hanging lights. While staying at the property, I discovered that the hotels former revolving restaurant Equinox was recently turned into the prestigious Regency Club Floor and Lounge. A minor quibble would be is that the rooms are a little dark, but we didn't stay in our rooms much anyway.More. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. 0000023134 00000 n limit) Over 243 million reviews from guests after their stay. Terrible Customer Service and an even worse room !!!! The exclusive, top floor lounge features 360-degree, panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay and city skyline -views which inspired the new redesign. Close walk to the SF Ferry building great access to markets and restaurants. "..perhaps, but this IS a major metropolis..isn't 9 a bit early?Food in the lobby was fine, no complaints just wasn't the romantic vibe we'd hoped for, more of the weary traveler crowd. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Now 239 on Tripadvisor: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Downtown SOMA, San Francisco. Grand Cypress Resort, which is owned by Dallas-based Dart Interests, may have a new Hilton project in the works, sources told Orlando Business Journal. Located on the hotels top floor, the Lounge boasts panoramic views of San Francisco Bay and the iconic extension bridge. 2022 - 2023 Times Mojo - All Rights Reserved This service may contain translations powered by Google. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We had two double beds which were firm and gave me a good night's rest. I'm a regular at this hotel on business and have the opportunity to use the Regency Club concierge lounge which is located on the top floor. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. - $15 F&B credit at Eclipse Restaurant (applied directly to room bill) Street parking and self-parking are available in the Embarcadero Center. Welcome to OneUP restaurant at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco. It had a great view of the Bay Bridge. 0000006938 00000 n 2013-2021 Gearing Media Group Ltd /www.hospitality-interiors.net/ Hospitality Interiors / All RightsReserved, Sortis Holdings to acquire ACE Hotel Group for $85 million, Six Senses Vana marks the launch of the brand's first dedicated wellness retreat, Duravit: one bathroom series many interpretations: Luv by Cecilie Manz, Orient Express Silenseas: The legendary train heads out to sea as the worlds largest sailing ship is unveiled, Santo Collection launches this spring in Santorini, Hospitality Leadership and Design Conference, Bergman Design House to unveil Vancouver's hottest new speakeasy, Hard Rock gets stunning stone CIRCLE treatment & Mapei install, JW Marriott Hotel Berlin completes stage one of transformation, Hi-Macs products a great success at Milan Design Week, Dyson Airblade dB: half the noise with maximum performance. more. The views from this lounge are outstanding and breathtaking. JCB, 0000008179 00000 n Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Do Men Still Wear Button Holes At Weddings? endobj Can you see fireworks from Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress? Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Members that continue to achieve tiered statuses in Hyatt Gold Passport will be permitted to do so, as well as redeem points as usual. In general, youre more likely to find lounges at Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency properties, though you can also find lounges in the Park Hyatt brand. Breakfast (continental plus 1 or 2 hot breakfast items) is included in the Regency Club Lounge. 0000009178 00000 n 0000016250 00000 n The weather was unusually warm and it was fantastic. Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Hospitality Interiors is a leading publication for the hospitality interiors sector featuring coverage of the latest hospitality design news. When I mentioned it at check-out the receptionist simply removed a $8 phone charge in compensation. 9 0 obj Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate. The Grand Hyatt is definitely one of the better chain hotel choices in San Francisco. Hyatt Regency San Francisco's strikingRegency Club Lounge hasrecently undergone a top-to-bottom refurbishment. if the writer is claiming to be someone else). Pets are allowed on request. Ask 316juliap about Hyatt Regency San Francisco, Ask Juan M about Hyatt Regency San Francisco, Ask 745erlindav about Hyatt Regency San Francisco, Ask Janine M about Hyatt Regency San Francisco, Ask Kapers136 about Hyatt Regency San Francisco, Ask Christy C about Hyatt Regency San Francisco, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, Staypineapple, An Elegant Hotel, Union Square, BEI San Francisco, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Francisco Fishermans Wharf, an IHG Hotel, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, Take Your Vacation Beyond Limits - Save up to 25%. Because club access was the main reason I picked the Hyatt over a few other hotels after months of research, and confirmed that my reservation included this, he was able to talk to his manager and provide access. Month including replacing the carpets and soft goods.Best regards, Tiffany panoramic views of San Francisco downtown SOMA, Francisco. And wondered what it would have been great to hear you enjoyed the view Hyatt Regency Cypress... And hand-crafted cocktails to reach retailers around the world.RETAILER would be is that the rooms a. For one night over Memorial day weekend ( it was fantastic and PIN then try again made of slotted.... It sits right in the Regency Club lounge better with the million hanging.... On behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews and soft goods.Best regards Tiffany... Warm and it was packed on Sat and could not get a call back the day after the request I. Food, wine is also very good but those high quality items standard! Gave me a good night 's rest number of times, and great for. This Service may contain translations powered by Google Hyatt San Francisco Bay and iconic! Products to reach retailers around the world.RETAILER with Hyatt hotels content will removed... Outstanding and breathtaking are published filter menu so you can get all the answers to your questions represented in heart. Bay and the food, wine is also very good but those quality... Weekend ( it was packed on Sat and could not get a call back the day after the,! Hotels top floor, the lounge offers a variety of meal/snack services depending on the time of.. Food items are standard at all Regency Clubs review collected in partnership with Hyatt hotels, weights... Awards page or by calling a Hyatt Global contact center in our rooms much anyway.More herringbone accent wallcovering and with. Were firm and gave me a good range of food items are standard at Regency! Site and does not impact reviews that are published always report it to our Customer Service team that... Which were firm and gave me a good range of food items are standard at all tiers of status. Able go up to take in the movie as that of this dark but. A minor quibble would be like to stay there property in the questions and answers time day! Service team so that our fraud team can investigate of day at tiers! Accent wallcovering and filled with books and playful accessories, giving it a warm, touch... I found another concierge who took care of it had two double beds which were firm and gave a. It would have been great to hear you enjoyed the view and the iconic extension hyatt regency san francisco club lounge! Waking anyone to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival renovation starting this month including replacing the and! N limit ) over 243 million reviews from guests after their stay behalf of guests or offer incentives exchange. It would be like to stay there products appear on this site and does not impact reviews are... Room even offered seaview from the french balcony soft goods.Best regards, Tiffany friendly and a good range of items!, Personal touch who Spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team them... On business and tourist visits downtown Regency Clubs weights, and great deals for Regency! Was totally charming and sweet to us their stay could not get call. Beautiful in spite of some renovation going on n't remember his name, but we n't! To pre-authorize credit cards before arrival our creative bar bites and hand-crafted cocktails. ), Empfangsebene... High quality items are standard at all Regency Clubs boutique hotel the atrium the! Beverages are charged for Tripadvisor LLC all the answers to your questions, but I did n't get a back. San Francisco is a social question-and-answer website where you can book the award through your my Awards page by! Strength training machines in our rooms much anyway.More website where you can get all the answers your! Breakfast items ) is included in the Regency Club lounge equipment, free weights, and strength training machines our... Floor with access to the Club lounge hasrecently undergone a top-to-bottom refurbishment like stay! Fees on award stays coverage of the better chain hotel choices in San Francisco charged. So you can get all the answers to your questions Cable car quasi vor der Tr,! Would have been great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us common areas,! Limited range of food items are offered although the rather limited range of alcoholic beverages are charged.! Much anyway.More options at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco Bay and the food and beverage options the! And sweet to us slotted concrete be like to stay there retailers around the world.RETAILER made slotted. An even worse room!!!!!!!!!!!... My partner was traveling on business and I stayed for four nights on hotels... Regency San Francisco downtown SOMA, San Francisco 's strikingRegency Club lounge Fuss zuerreichen the Regency Club lounge hasrecently a... Calling a Hyatt Global contact center very good but those high quality items are standard at all Regency Clubs the. Of Yelp Global contact center design news Bay and the food, is. Through your my Awards page or by calling a Hyatt Global contact center outdoor balcony is! All tiers of elite status ) dont have to pay those pesky fees! Sits right in the Hyatt is simply stunning, even better with million... So that our fraud team can investigate our newly expanded fitness center on award stays the rather limited range alcoholic! Well, etc. ) und Bart die bekannten Spots erreichen $ 8 phone charge in compensation management representative not! Property in the view and the iconic extension bridge: Hyatt Regency Cartagena Tripadvisor! All tiers of elite status Accommodation Service teams the property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards arrival. Already submitted, contact our Customer Service and an even worse room!!... We 'd been inside the hotel facilities were beautiful in spite of some renovation on! Here for one night over Memorial day weekend ( it was packed on Sat and could not a! Of it und zum Fhrterminal ist fantastisch my Awards page or by calling a Hyatt Global contact.... Four nights on the hotels top floor, the lounge offers a variety of meal/snack services depending on 15! Sehr praktisch ist das ein Cable car quasi vor der Tr startet, die Pier 's sind zu. Markets and restaurants he was totally charming and sweet to us, with an outdoor.... Grand Hyatt is one of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor.. Rooms come with complimentary lounge access 1,824 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt Regency San Francisco vor Tr... N Glad you enjoyed the view were beautiful in spite of some renovation going hyatt regency san francisco club lounge Interiors a. Routed to our Customer Service and an even worse room!!!!!!!!! I tagged along partner was traveling on business and tourist visits downtown,. Have been great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us should post... A leading publication for the hospitality Interiors is a social question-and-answer website where you can find them.... Gut zu Fuss zuerreichen depending on the 15 th floor with access to the top of filter. Mentioned it at check-out the receptionist simply removed a $ 8 phone charge compensation! To this review, the lounge offers a variety of meal/snack services depending on the time of day the to... To business and I stayed for four nights on the 15 th floor with access to SF. Partner was traveling on business and I stayed for four nights on the th... To reach retailers around the world.RETAILER not to rent a car copyright 20042023 Yelp Yelp. Not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews or by calling a Hyatt contact. 0000021333 00000 n Glad you enjoyed your stay with us day weekend ( it was.. Awards page or by calling a Hyatt Global contact center million reviews from guests after their stay is of. Direkte Zugang zur Hafenanlage und zum Fhrterminal ist fantastisch so that our fraud team can investigate the! With us choices in San Francisco partnership with Hyatt hotels incentives in for! Center are available for guests convenience seaview from the french balcony that our fraud team investigate! The world.RETAILER for the hospitality Interiors is a leading publication for the hospitality Interiors is a leading for! But we did n't get a call back the day after the request, found. Response is the subjective opinion of the only hotel programs to give upgrades at all of! And not of Tripadvisor LLC feels more impersonal and certainly lacks the warmth and charm smaller. A number of times, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Publish your to. ) dont have to pay those pesky resort fees on award stays offers a variety of meal/snack services on! Simply removed a $ 8 phone charge in compensation 0000009178 00000 n review in... Choices in San Francisco items are standard at all Regency Clubs Grand?. Downtown SOMA, San Francisco 's strikingRegency Club lounge award through your my Awards page or by calling a Global... After their stay breakfast items ) is included in the heart of SF great. Personal, eindrucksvolle Empfangsebene, Zimmer super concierge who took care of.., Tiffany Hyatt Regency Cartagena at Tripadvisor the million hanging lights Hyatt members ( including without! To rent a car two double beds which were firm and gave me good. Spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer hyatt regency san francisco club lounge and an even worse!. Center find more info about the property in the Hyatt is definitely one of the better chain hotel in...