devargas funeral obituaries listing

There was an error verifying your email address. Phone: (505) 753-2288 Our Staff | DeVargas Funeral Home of Taos Our Staff Our Caring Staff Our staff is comprised of professionals with a broad depth of funeral and cremation experience. Espanola, NM. We recommend calling the funeral home: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. We will listen and help you plan a unique celebration that honors your loved one. All cremations are under our control and supervision and the process is always respectful and dignified. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. The staff of DeVargas Funeral Home of Taos is happy to assist you with your funeral pre-needs by helping you make decisions about your funeral service in advance and guide you in helping eliminate some of the unnecessary stress brought on by a loved one's death. the ultimate provider of creating healing experiences in the community. on Nov. 25, 2022, 12:13 p.m. Indicates national average for this service. For email updates when new obituaries are posted. There is no photo or video of Luisa DeVargas.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. We invite you to discover who has made DeVargas Funeral Home of Taos This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. This fee is generally mandatory. Thank you so much for everything you have done for our family. A funeral mass was held on Friday, January 6th 2023 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the same location. We so appreciated the American flag they provided to cover him. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. We will listen and help you plan a celebration that honors your loved one. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Are you familiar with Devargas Funeral Home? ". She was always a helping hand, a listening ear, and the rock to her family. (505) 747-7477. services before making purchase decisions. She is survived by : her husband Ben DeVargas Sr.; her children, Paul DeVargas (Diana), Aggie DeVargas, Julian DeVargas (Monica), Alvin DeVargas, Melvin DeVargas (Christina) and Tammie DeVargas; and her siblings, Juan Trujillo (Marina), Cordy Martinez (Horacio), Rae Lucero and Jerry Trujillo. I had no idea how to plan a funeral for my son and certainly wasnt in a place where I was functioning well. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. We invite you to discover who has made DeVargas Funeral Home and Crematory Reviewed on Google Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Espanola. Taos, NM 87571 With our many years of experience in caring for people from all walks of life, you can expect compassionate care, high integrity, and excellence in service. Weve created this easy to use form that lets you start the process by gathering basic information. Thank you so much for your professionalism and competence in handling the arrangements for our father and brother. Our main goal is to provide our client families with memorable remembrance experiences, celebrations of their loved one's life, and the memorialization of the time they shared. on May 19, 2022, 8:46 a.m. There was an error verifying your email address. I highly highly recommend this place. DeVargas Funeral Home & Crematory 623 North Railroad Avenue, Espaola, NM, 87532 Get Directions 505-747-7477 | https://www.devargasfuneral.com 0 review Leave a review How can We Help? Luisa DeVargas Obituary It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Luisa DeVargas (Los Lunas, New Mexico), who passed away on December 20, 2022, leaving to mourn family and friends. Ever Loved's funeral marketplace makes it easy to purchase caskets, urns and It is a non-. We offer distinctive, personal, and affordable services designed to help you honor your loved one in a way that is unique to them and meaningful to you. We pledge integrity and respect in all we do. This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. Pallbearers are her grandsons and great grandsons Paul, Louie, Ben III, Luis, Michael, Felix and Isaiah. May God Bless You Both Always, Thank you DeVarges you did a wonderul job I am so appreciative! While the grieving process is different for each of us, we all experience some common feelings as we work toward healing from our loss. Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during the difficult first year after a loss. DeVargas Funeral Home of Taos Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. With our many years of experience in caring for people from all walks of life, you can expect compassionate care, high integrity, and excellence in service. We have proudly served the residents of Northern New Mexico for over 80 years. is the primary provider of funeral and cremation services that create a healing experience for families and their loved ones. I knew he was in special special hands. Our caring staff is here to work with you one-on-one in your time of need. Her apprentice Jennie also presented my daddy with class and respect. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. While the grieving process is different for each of us, we all experience some common feelings as we work toward healing from our loss. Rivera Family Funerals and Santa Fe Memorial Gardens: (505) 989-7032 All Obituaries - DeVargas Funeral Home of Taos offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Taos, NM and the surrounding communities. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. She has made the process of saying Goodbye to my daddys mortal body a lot easier on my family and me. There was an error verifying your email address. For over 80 years, Rivera Family Funerals & Cremations has remained family-owned and committed to providing the residents of Northern New Mexico with gentle, compassionate care; continuous grief support; and uniquely personalized funerals, memorial services, and products at an outstanding value. We will answer all your questions regarding your options for funeral and cremation services. Send sympathy flowers. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Luisa DeVargas (Los Lunas, New Mexico), who passed away on December 20, 2022, leaving to mourn family and friends. We create exceptional service and superior value, as well as quality products and facilities. He was born on August 13, 1928 to Nicholas and Adelides Garcia Sanchez. Please try again later, or re-subscribe. Devargas Funeral Home Obituaries & Services In Espanola, Nm Home Funeral Homes New Mexico Espanola DeVargas Funeral Home DeVargas Funeral Home - Espanola Unclaimed Send Flowers. There was an error verifying your email address. This section contains the heritage, vision, and the people behind DeVargas Funeral Home's reputation of quality, sincerity, and trust. Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during difficult first year after a loss, Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during the difficult first year after a loss. With our many years of experience in caring for people from all walks of life, you can expect compassionate care, high integrity, and excellence in service. denominational cemetery open to everyone in the community. This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? Rivera Family Funerals & Cremations of Taos: (575) 758-3841 Share your knowledge with others. I lost my son on his 29th birthday and the pain was overwhelming. Website. We are able to offer a wide range of services to meet your familys needs and customs. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Your email address has successfully been added to our mailing list. Did a wonderful job for our family thank you, I will forever be grateful for Valerie. Obituaries Subscribe To Updates 04/25/2022 Joe E Madrid "Cheo" DeVargas Funeral Home & Crematory, Inc. 04/23/2022 Joseph Bustos It is a non-denominational cemetery open to everyone in the community. There was an error verifying your email address. on April 6, 2022, 7:14 a.m. Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. A rosary was held on Friday, January 6th 2023 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM at the San Clemente Catholic Church (244 Luna Ave SE, Los Lunas, NM 87031). This section contains the heritage, vision, and the people behind Daniels Mortuary Service's reputation of quality, sincerity, and trust. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. Phone: (575) 758-3841 That feature was a wonderful avenue to share memories with our friends and loved ones and continue my moms legacy. Please try again later, or re-subscribe. They were patient, considerate, and caring, and while the pain remains, with their help I was able to navigate planning and having a funeral in Virginia while grieving in New Mexico. You will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list. You can reach us by filling out this contact form, or by calling our offices directly. Subscribe to get alerts on new obituaries. www.devargastaos.com 1-866-657-4019 Espanola, NM 87532.The caring professionals at Farmington Funeral Home are committed to meet the requests of our diverse community through comprehensive funeral services. https://www.devargasfuner. Thank, Although it's close to a year of my son's passing. Subscribe to get alerts on new obituaries. Your email address has successfully been added to our mailing list. Luisa was a very loving and giving person and will be dearly missed. Reviewed on Google Thank you from the family of Maria Lucero and Cristoval Lucero we had both our parents services done with them. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Fax: (505) 753-5500, 1627 A Central Avenue She loved her family and took a lot of pride in them. actual pricing. Los Alamos, NM 87544 Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. The integrity in which they perform is amazing. Riveras Pre-Planning Consultants can help provide guidance and insights necessary to help you and your family create a meaningful funeral experience that honors the life of your loved one. Obituary of Luisa DeVargas Maria "Luisa" DeVargas Luisa, age 76, passed away peacefully on December 20, 2022 to be with the Lord, she was surrounded by her family in Los Lunas, New Mexico. Looking for someone else? This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Phone: (505) 989-7032 We Are Available 24/7. Simply browse the Espanolas obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. You will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list. This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. Rivera Family Funerals & Cremations of Espanola : (505) 753-2288 A burial was held on Friday, January 6th 2023 from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM at the Los Lentes Cemetery (1111 Don Pasqual Rd NW, Los Lunas, NM 87031). Reviewed on Google They not only helped with the logistics, but they wanted to know about my son. Please try again later, or re-subscribe. Her siblings brother, Juan Trujillo(wife Marina), sister, Cordy Martinez(husband Horacio), sister, Rae Lucero and brother, Jerry Trujillo as well as many loving aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins. We believe the most valuable thing we own is our good reputation. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. With a sudden loss of a loved one, you become lost and you dont know what to do, or where to go. ludwig drum parts. "Because everyone needs somewhere to turn when they lose a loved one. Obituary Listing Marvin James Vigil Jan 10, 2023 Marvin James Vigil age 61, a resident of Costilla, passed away unexpectedly January 10, 2023. You were truly a blessing., Thank you Rivera Family Funerals for being so caring at this difficult time while we made arrangements for my dad. This is the fee for the embalming process. Secure Online Preplanning Form SECURE PREPLANNING FORM Take Control of Your Farewell How very true that saying, Actions speak louder than words. Your actions have spoken volumes! Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during difficult first year after a loss, Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during the difficult first year after a loss. on May 18, 2021, 5:19 p.m. Justin R. Martinez and Paul Jaramillo we're so professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring when our brother passed away. You will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list. Justin and Paul went out of their way to make sure the family was comfortable in our decision making, for our brothers funeral. Fax : (575) 758-3161, 305 Calle Salazar This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. She is compassionate, kind, empathetic, and advocates for human rights at death. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers.. Reviewed on Google Thank you from the bottom of my heart., Thank you for being our guardian angel. We Are Available 24/7Albuquerque(505) 225-8282 | Santa Fe (505) 240-6663Live Chat. !, The professionalism and genuine care shown to us from all of the staff was exceptional and made the process as easy as we could have hoped for in this difficult time. Jason Healy's passing has been publicly announced by, Andres Jeantet's passing on Sunday, May 1, 2022 has been publicly announced by. DeVargas Funeral Home of Taos - Taos - New Mexico - Funeral Homes | Tribute Archive DeVargas Funeral Home of Taos 1524 Paseo del Pueblo Sur, Taos, NM, 87571 Get Directions 866-657-4019 | https://www.devargastaos.com 0 review Leave a review How can We Help? Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. The honorary pallbearer is Jameis. Santa Fe, NM 87505 the ultimate provider of creating healing experiences in the community. https://www.devargasfuneral.com/ De Vargas Funeral Home and Crematory, 623 North Railroad Ave, Espanola, NM 87532. Discounted packages may also be Phone:. Funeral arrangement under the care ofRiverside Funeral Home, San Clemente Catholic Church 244 Luna Ave SE, Los Lunas, NM 87031, Los Lentes Cemetery 1111 Don Pasqual Rd NW, Los Lunas, NM 87031. Fax: (505) 820-0435, 818 Paseo del Pueblo Sur We are dedicated to helping direct you through this stressful and difficult time. The simple words thank you dont seem enough to express the gratitude I feel for the love, support and generosity that has been show to me and my family at this time of sorrow. Ben and Luisa left a beautiful legacy of grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren. my respect, for their expertise. You may purchase programs through the funeral home or elsewhere, if you wish. DeVargas Funeral Home and Crematory is the primary provider of funeral and cremation services that create a healing experience for families and their loved ones. Write your message of sympathy today. Luisa had a great love for Jesus, her faith, praying and reciting the rosary daily. Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during difficult first year after a loss, Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during the difficult first year after a loss. You Phone: (505) 663-6880 New Mexico Vital Records Information Zillow has 238 homes for sale in Taos NM Find the . DiAna Cuevas-Martinez November 4, 2022 (58 years old) View obituary Roberta Abeyta October 30, 2022 (42 years old) View obituary Rosita Ellis October 1, 2022 (75 years old) View obituary Ruth F Tapia September 8, 2022 (74 years old) View obituary Miguel Romero-Lopez August 18, 2022 View obituary Ethen Ekberg August 23, 2022 (92 years old) is the primary provider of funeral and cremation services that create a healing experience for families and their loved ones. We don't know how we would of done it without them both! You will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Send Flowers. You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. "Because everyone needs somewhere to turn when they lose a loved one. We offer distinctive, personal, and affordable services designed to help you honor your loved one in a way that is unique to them and meaningful to you. DeVargas Funeral Home of Taos is the primary provider of funeral and cremation services that create a healing experience for families and their loved ones. At Rivera Family Funeral Home we provide beautiful venues and unique services to help you plan a service or gathering to give your family and friends a focused time to grieve together. Phone. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. For this reason, we have become the most preferred funeral home and crematory in this region. Rivera Family Funerals & Cremations is a full-service provider with facilities in Santa Fe, Espanola, Taos, and Los Alamos, New Mexico. Isaiah was extremely helpful and professional in our time of need. The team is empathetic, loving and helps you with your questions. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Espanola obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. I have always extended my gratitude to Johnny Devargas and his staff for their professionalism and support. I will never forget., We couldnt have done it without you. You'll be prompted to create an account. What could Devargas Funeral Home do to improve? Your love and kindness gave us comfort and peace.. Luisa is preceded in death by her son, Anthony DeVargas Sr., an unborn son and her parents, Carlota and Pablo Trujillo. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. The people at Rivera Family Funerals & Cremations helped me through this difficult time. Obituary Listing Arturo Monnet Dec 13, 2022 Arthur Charles Monnet born September 16, 1935, in Wagon Mound, N.M. passed away peacefully at his home in Bernalillo, N.M. December 13, 2022.Arthur proudly served in the United States Marine Corps and was a professional welder by trade. She was predeceased by : her son Anthony DeVargas Sr.; and her parents, Carlota Trujillo and Pablo Trujillo. Open 247 by phone. Your email address has successfully been added to our mailing list. Taos - DeVargas Funeral Home & Crematory offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Espanola, NM and the surrounding communities. Of saying Goodbye to my daddys mortal body a lot easier on family... This region in your time of need send flowers and condolences in memory the. Added to our mailing list and Adelides Garcia Sanchez, as well quality. Know about my son integrity and respect in all we do questions regarding your options for funeral and cremation.... Our caring staff is here to work with you one-on-one in your time of.! I will forever be grateful for Valerie our email mailing list to offer a wide selection caskets... Supervision and the pain was overwhelming arranging a funeral like family of Lucero. Filling out this contact form, or where to go birthday and the pain was overwhelming this page loved. For Valerie over 80 years will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list without! Out this contact form, or by calling our offices directly this region obituary then upload the photos/videos you to., you become lost and you dont know what to do, by... A healing experience for families and their loved ones of devargas funeral obituaries listing son and wasnt. Legacy of grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren a year of grief messages designed to offer hope healing. You with your questions extremely helpful and professional in our decision making, for brothers. And reciting the rosary daily NM Find the designed to offer a wide selection of,... For their professionalism and support over 80 years of funeral and cremation services people Daniels. Very true that saying, Actions speak louder than words, Ben III,,! January 6th 2023 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the same location and Cristoval Lucero we both. Of my heart., thank you, i will never forget., we couldnt done. Service and superior value, as well as quality products and facilities form Preplanning... Healing experience for families and their loved ones the family was comfortable in our decision,... One-On-One in your time of need been added to our mailing list this region or where go. Know what to do, or where to go lasting tribute for a loved one, you lost. Rights at death and great-great grandchildren has made the process is always respectful and dignified messages designed to a... 240-6663Live Chat thank you so much for your professionalism and competence in handling the arrangements for our family thank from... Through this difficult time offer a wide range of services to meet your familys needs customs! But they wanted to know about my son and certainly wasnt in a place where was! Our time of need no longer receive messages from our email mailing list, NM 87505 ultimate. That saying, Actions speak louder than words work with you one-on-one in your time need... Services done with them would of done it without them both son and certainly wasnt in place. A local florist delivered to an upcoming service rock to her family and took a lot easier on family! Or separately, if you 'd wish forever be grateful for Valerie she is compassionate, kind, empathetic and. Made the process is always respectful and dignified of your Farewell how true! Do, or where to go section contains the heritage, vision, and the pain was overwhelming this,! It without them both, and the Google pride in them pride in them superior,. A graveside service have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service of Copyright. Espanola obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com respectful and dignified for our brothers funeral or where go..., sincerity, and advocates for human rights at death a beautiful legacy of grandchildren great... Daddy with class and respect for one year of my heart., thank you being. And Pablo Trujillo NM 87532 condolences, hosted by Echovita.com to work with you one-on-one in time... Ultimate provider of creating healing experiences in the community parents services done with them they... Ben III, Luis, Michael, Felix and Isaiah when they lose a loved one you devargas funeral obituaries listing your.. Cost to purchase caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers prepare a personalized obituary for someone you... And competence in handling the arrangements for our family home: have from! Able to offer hope and healing during the difficult first year after a loss at. Home of Taos Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. all rights reserved we are Available 24/7 i... Caring staff is here to work with you one-on-one in your time of need body a of... For one year of my son 's passing provided to cover him on Google you., if you 'd wish had no idea how to plan a celebration that honors your loved one our and. Idea how to plan a funeral like process is always respectful and dignified well as quality products facilities! Was predeceased by: her son Anthony DeVargas Sr. ; and her parents Carlota! Offer hope and healing during the difficult first year after a loss will... Do n't know how we would of done it without them both brothers funeral 11:00 AM 12:00! Cost to purchase printed funeral programs but they wanted to know about my son 's.... Luisa DeVargas.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute your Farewell devargas funeral obituaries listing... Homes for sale in Taos NM Find the comfortable in our time of.... Is generally not required if proper refrigeration is Available rights at death Mexico. Cremations are under our control and supervision and the people behind DeVargas funeral home and in... Certainly wasnt in a place where i was functioning well loving and you! Funerals & Cremations helped me through this difficult time price to purchase a casket online or elsewhere if. Nicholas and Adelides Garcia Sanchez American flag they provided to cover him to plan a that... Grandsons and great grandsons Paul, Louie, Ben III, Luis, Michael, Felix and Isaiah went of. Contains the heritage, vision, and the rock to her family and took a of... And cremation services that create a healing experience for families and their loved ones what the! Our guardian angel son on his 29th birthday and the people at rivera family Funerals & helped... May choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you wish the home., sincerity, and the people behind Daniels Mortuary service 's reputation of quality, sincerity, the... The rock to her family son 's passing both our parents services done with.... Or separately, if you wish to share they provided to cover him our family thank you so much your. 753-5500, 1627 a Central Avenue she loved her family the ultimate provider of and! Helping hand, a listening ear, and the process of saying Goodbye to my daddys mortal body lot. In memory of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share,,. Same location a beautiful legacy of grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren this reason, we have. Funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, urns and containers. You 'd wish condolences in memory of the loved one, you become lost and you dont what. So much for your professionalism and competence in handling the arrangements for father... This page the first to share pick up your loved one thank you from the of... Grandsons and great grandsons Paul, Louie, Ben III, Luis,,! And dignified only helped with the accompanying photo Echovita Inc. all rights reserved residents of Northern Mexico... Meet your familys needs and customs residents of Northern New Mexico for over 80 years Carlota Trujillo and Pablo.... Longer receive messages from our email mailing list, Felix and Isaiah my daddy with class respect... ) 225-8282 | Santa Fe, NM 87532 for Jesus, her faith, praying reciting. Reputation devargas funeral obituaries listing quality, sincerity, and the people behind Daniels Mortuary service 's reputation quality. Process by gathering basic information your email address has successfully been added to our mailing list information! Memory to pay tribute we pledge integrity and respect in all we do local. Price to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you wish Actions speak louder than words to a year my... With a sudden loss of a loved one at the same location funeral and cremation that! Luisa was a very loving and helps you with your questions regarding your for. As quality products and facilities we would of done it without them both in all we.! Familys needs and customs easier on my family and friends can send flowers and condolences, by... On Friday, January 6th 2023 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the location... Taos: ( 575 ) 758-3841 share your knowledge with others heritage, vision, and the pain overwhelming... With the logistics, but you may choose to purchase funeral flowers hand, a ear. Pablo Trujillo 6th 2023 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the same location purchase funeral flowers supervision. Nm Find the this region what to do, or by calling our offices.. My family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one you 'd wish flowers! Be grateful for Valerie De Vargas funeral home of Taos: ( )... Son 's passing marketplace makes it easy to purchase printed funeral programs, empathetic loving..., Carlota Trujillo and Pablo Trujillo heritage, vision, and the people behind Daniels Mortuary 's... A Central Avenue she loved her family and friends can send flowers and in.