dari swear words

Bitch Slap: To slap someone with the back of your hand. http://wikitravel.org/en/Dari_phrasebook Chuchi sag original sound - waj. Tower of Babel | This offensive word is used in situations when you want to offend someone who is being unfair, nasty, or rude. : having no balls, a pussy But itwill help. Its used as a noun to describe someone who gave you an unpleasant experience. The Top Ten. Dalam artian, arti swear word bisa berubah sesuai dengan konteks dan susunan kalimatnya. Terjemahan dari "swear" ke dalam Indonesia . Its considered to be vulgar in todays English. Swear Words In Dari (farsi) | Cuss Words In Dari (farsi) A C D F G H J K M P Z . In Kabul or MeS, youll probably I also found this blog recently: http://blogs.transparent.com/dari/ that has a lot of information about the Dari language. This word translates to the end of the penis., As a cursing word, its used in situations similar to American assh*ole or d*ck.. Coba simak contoh perubahan artinya di bawah ini: Ada banyak kata-kata yang masuk dalam kategori swear word. If you want to insult someone, without using a real cursing word, then bastard is the right one. : an offending way to address a man, mostly in rows The expression wank implies masturbating; it simply means adding er means youre calling the person a masturbater. If you're trying to learn the Dari Alphabet you will find some useful resources including a course about pronunciation, and sound of all letters to help you with your Dari grammar. See these phrases in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder.If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me.. Key to abbreviations: frm = formal, inf = informal, sg = singular . var slotId = 'div-gpt-ad-omniglot_com-box-3-0'; : serviced mouth! Dari (farsi) Swear Words Beginning with the Letter M - Dari (farsi) cuss words starting with letter M. Cusstionary.com - The Internets cussing dictionary Crikey is often used to show astonishment and surprise, similar to the way the word Christ! is used. Kemudian klik. 71 Likes, TikTok video from whiskeya (@wildwhiskeya): "cussing in darija >>>>> #fyp #fy #fyp #foryou #darija #morocco #morocco #". Mst3k Prince Of Space, According to this survey, its most commonly used in the lower east side of the United States. , Display based on Specified Commercial Transactions Law. "You're the one thing I swear I can't outgrow" "Aku bersumpah kau satu-satunya orang yang tak bisa berhenti kucintai" My mother said the younger me was a pretending prodigy Ibuku bilang bahwa aku saat kecil adalah anak ajaib yang berpura-pura Well, nothing then much has changed Well, tidak banyak yang berubah : burnt fathered (very least offending. There are lots of fun slang and dirty expressions in Korean, even some silly ones from kids shows like calling someone (bbang-gu-ddong-gu poopy fart). : a softer version of which one is correct "unplug your laptop to charger" or "unplug your laptop from charger"? Its racist for whites to say it because its what they used to call us back . ins.style.height = container.attributes.ezah.value + 'px'; I've n Look close Some of them are as follow: Gav (cow) Share or add this blog to your favorites at, Your email address will not be published. . Show your appreciation in a way that likes and stamps can't. 6.6K Likes, 108 Comments. (sg/pl) scham bacher: Good evening! Iranians use these 5 swearing words frequently: You better be at ease with the dirty words of the language you're learning. The word sav is shorter for a red, seasoned sausage called saveloy. Bottom line: Learning some Dari wont magically fix everything thats messed up in Afghanistan. These are also called bad words, obscenities, expletives, dirty words, profanities, and four-letter words. this trend but the way Cuss word Moroccan way - itswassbkz. If you are about to travel to Afghanistan, this is exactly what you are looking for! Afghan phrases (7) Language is a human creation being used mainly for communication. You can use it with other words like 'bloody moron,' or 'bloody brilliant!'. They are also referred to as dirty words and using them is known as cursing or swearing. It's also an exclusive British cursing word rarely used in the USA or Canada. 18.6K Likes, 716 Comments. Ministry of Tourism (3) Please DO NOT comment on my post Can anyone understand 100% of everything being said in this accent? Mcp Hospital Philadelphia, Your email address will not be published. Analysis of Swear Words Used by Black American Characters in the Novel "The Hate U Give" by Angie Thomas 12 Juni 2021 Lihat penerbitan. Have you learned these Mexican slang words yet? You will sound like a local when you spontaneously start using them. Ada juga yang swear word yang biasa digunakan baik dalam format Bahasa Inggris British maupun American. Learning these cuss words and phrases can be helpful for many reasons. Persian gamers bring Bokhoresh into play to mock or make fun of opponents. You saw how a letter is written and might be pronounced, but there is nothing better than hearing the sound of the letters in a video or audio. Just another word for penis and can be used similarly to how the word dick is used in America. So the poet Khafiz was given that honorary nick because he learned the Quran by heart very early. When you text or say something inappropriate. Spinning Out Netflix Common Sense Media, Here you can find the translation of the 50 most important words and expressions into Dari. Most Afghans know a BUNCHeveryone knows Dari and Pashto, and manyalso know Tajik, Uzbek, Russian, and English. Arti lainnya dari swear word adalah madipantat. Among various definitions, according to Could you correct my grammar? Eko Prasetyo - General. I think he was Persian which would tie into what you had explained about Dari being essentially ancient Persian. Bitch. Some other contexts in which Persians might Kir you: Pronounced as it's written, Kir is not a cuss word in the technical sense. Aike thoo-ra kuss kanum Bay pathar chocheh sag Da daanet Kerem Da kunet kerem Fahesha Gholona Goh bokho gooz b rishit Harami Haramzada haramzadeh Jendeh kaseef Keeram tu cossit kerem da kusse bibit kerem ma bochosh Kerim da kosi khuwarit Kerr um tha kunet kerrum kerrum tha donet Khar Kuss Kharkus Khayem ma . Unlikely to concern in most circumstances and requiring limited context. Persian (Farsi), Sign up for premium, and you can play other user's audio/video answers. May 5th, 2018 - Add a Greek Swearing Phrase Greek Language A collection of Greek profanity submitted by you Please think about voting for the accuracy of Greek swear words below or even add a Greek cuss or Greek slang phrase . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 9. These are Farsi's naughtiest (but also most popular) curses. From American English swearing that can be heard in Hollywood movies, we are heading to Canada, and learning Canadian English bad words. : My cock in your mouth 10h. Leaving a legacy. (C'mon, don't act like you've never dropped an F-bomb.). "" "" "". - Toggle navigation. The more technical and polite alternatives are often Latin in origin, such as defecate or excrete (for shit) and fornicate or copulate (for fuck). Our full list of bad words includes all the following types: Curse Words - Profane or obscene words, especially as used in anger or for emphasis. curse like a proper American person, then stay with us. While this word is used in Britain and elsewhere, its much harsher in the United States. Seriously, some of them can be used -within a very very slang tone- in friendly talks and in some cases some of these curses is not a curse really, they`re a sign of best-friend banter. You're fucking beautiful. Or, grumble about it to yourself in your target language. Kir (in Farsi //) as a response means shut up. With it, the speaker implies what you just said or did was unpleasant. This word appears to be a synonym with the British shag. The phrase Cop a root is a common phrase in Australia, which means to have sex.. yobannoe dno. Kalau marah, hitung sampai empat. In the following lines, youll find a list of curse words British people tend to use. The verb part (Nagu), on the other hand, means "stop saying.". Like you can say them to a sibling if(ffid == 2){ A common word thats not only used globally but from both males and females. Youll hear rude kids sometimes call women this in anime (and real life). This slang word is used for a woman who is malicious, aggressive, or dominating. Lets be honest. ( Goh ) = Shit Damn isnt a cursing word that can be harsh or offensive. We bought these. 7. Khafiz (Hafiz, Hafez) is a man who has such a good memory that he knows the Quran by heart, its a honorary nick, like Haji for someone who went to Mecca. http://ilanguages.org/dari_phrases.php On The Beat Meaning In English, if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'omniglot_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_3',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-omniglot_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. In other words, this phrase is used to say F*ck yeah! or Isnt that the truth?. Although its a bit stronger than idiot implies in English. A young female or male that accompanies an older male or female is called a sugar baby and the older person that provides money or other benefits is called a sugar daddy or cougar. Goosfand (sheep), Maybe theres more. Means stupid) This is used to express surprise or dissatisfaction. This one isnt a real cursing word, though, it can be very offensive to some people. The verb part (Nagu), on the other hand, means stop saying.Speakers have one of the following intentions when saying "kos nagu.". As an aside, a tashkil is the list of authorized equipment and Has difficulty understanding even short answers in this language. I went to COSTCO to buy food with my mom. so less that can even be used when you`re talking to a little cute baby! By sharing these English swear words we are certainly not encouraging you to use these. It is used for a silly person with childish behavior. 2020 Mustang Gt 0-100 Mph, Setting your Language Level helps other users provide you with answers that aren't too complex or too simple. Solve your problems more easily with the app! This quite offensive phrase means to go or to leave., If you are angry at someone, and you want them to leave you alone, you can use the verb piss off.. Your email address will not be published. Im not sure about Hafiz, but having a name with meaning is pretty common. How to Swear in Urdu - aaja choos mera lurs - come here and suck my big dick. You don't have an accent. : fuck your mouth Required fields are marked *. You can use it to express exasperation, exclamation, and as an adjective. * Photo by Cpl Artur Shvartsberg, USMC, from Defense Imagery. tashnob? with a rising inflection. hubs.ly/H0ld-Hf0, The multilingual's dilemma: how to pronounce proper nouns! Heres What You Need to know! [Video also available on Youku. The fact you *have* a favorite Sufi poet is pretty dang cool! If you want someone to step away from your personal space, you can simply tell them to piss off. It used to express boredom, disgust, or outrage. This cursing word is popular in Ontario, where its commonly used. come drink Tea or eat food with me the answer is thanks i am full Noshe-e-Jaan!. : dang great. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'adsensetype', 1); Similarly the other words in this list can be traced back to a common origin, or to their Dari/Farsi origin. Unlike American English, Persian doesn't have many explicit acronyms and abbreviations. Accept Usage In Sentence, Kir's literal meaning is penis. Friday, March 18, 2022. Had hoped for where is the toilet? but gather that there arent that many! pecakapan dari film tersebut, lalu mencocokan tuturan dari film dengan transkrip film yang telah diunduh dari internet, lalu memilah tuturan yang mengandung umpatan dan . var alS = 2002 % 1000; : scumbag (old use, old fashioned) Tashnab kojast? but I was always able to get by by just asking Noshe-e-Jaan! It is an expression of surprise, like when someone shouts Christ!. For example: Your email address will not be published. 143 Likes, TikTok video from 2tamana2 (@2tamana2): "Dkm #jokes #daricusswords #funnyasl". This one refers to a penis, or is used to call someone an idiot. It is used when someone is about to say something bad. slang and cuss words. Its mainly used to describe those who give you unpleasant experiences, who lie, spread misinformation, or make you feel angry all the time. Noshe-e-Jaan! So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site. Now you can swear what ever you want!Don't forget to like and subscribe for more videos like this!SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLC82d9kCHYWYGg. } If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me. Bloody Hell. Words should be chosen wisely else they can put you in problematic situations. Yeah, we're going to have to use a lot of asterisks in this article, but you know what we're talking about. Prosesnya cepat, no ribet dan kontributif banget klu pula urgent. Since Turkish is a phonemic language, Siktir is pronounced the same way as its written: S-i-k-t-i-r. The 100 Best Swear Words In The English Language. Its a commonly used name-call that is used to describe someone whos being unfair or unjust, but it can also be with friends as a joke. The word started being used to refer to a dumb person, a fool, or a loser. Swear Articles | Swear Stats English swear words are recognized all around the world, used in movies, literature, and TV shows. Depending on the situation, it can be pretty offensive. As a Coalition advisor in Kabul, Ive found even a little Dari goes a LONG way. 5 more months left! ( Khaye mal ) = snitch I always carried around a ** Photo by LCpl Jeremy Harris, USMC, from Defense Imagery. Using the word Shag around people is a less direct way to describe infidelity. . Hal ini sangat baik guna menjaga kenyamanan dan kelancaran komunikasi Anda. kusobaba = to insult a grand-mother / kusojiji . Obsessed with travel? Twat is translated to p*ssy so you can imagine how this word can be colorfully used in many different situations. That`s fine. Only time will tell you how much I loved you, How do you say this in English (US)? Learning the Dari alphabet is very important because its structure is used in every day conversation. p.s 2: we habe many many more curse words that has no meaning in English. come drink Tea or eat food with me the answer is thanks i am full Noshe-e-Jaan!. ins.dataset.adChannel = cid; I heard an American say whats it mean. 4 Styling Tips for Wedding Guests: Womens Edition, 5 signs that show your in-laws are too interfering, Newly married? . Kos Nagu. What Is The Importance Of Folklore In Modern World. Also using mierda but in a stronger way. The word 'bloody' literally means covered or smeared of blood. 371 Likes, 23 Comments. A popular one you mightve heard if you watch shonen anime, its the harshest way to tell someone Die! But when youre not in a ninja battle to the death, it more accurately translates to Go to hell in everyday life. : mouth fucked How research participants generally rated swear words Mild . Im off to Afghanistan for 3 weeks big big Adventure. Besides in the USA, its widely used in every country, We have often heard these words in TV, movies, and even books. Its an abbreviation for Go F*ck yourself. Australians use it pretty often. Lalu berkatalah Elia , orang Tisbe , dari Tisbe-Gilead , kepada Ahab : "Demi Tuhan yang hidup , Allah Israel , yang kulayani , . "Give me $20.""Bitch please.". This word is a big insult and describes stupid and thick in the head.. Which part of the phrase is the word for God? 12.9K Likes, 437 Comments. .tiktok-ze5eiw-SpanViews{-webkit-flex-shrink:0;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;padding-right:12px;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}2851 views|.tiktok-15ooo5t-H4Link{font-family:ProximaNova,Arial,Tahoma,PingFangSC,sans-serif;font-weight:400;font-size:14px;line-height:20px;display:inline;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);margin-left:12px;}.tiktok-15ooo5t-H4Link a{color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}. This is one of those curse words that literally describes a part of our body (in the buttocks), but is also used as a swear word. Names like 'The Aroma Angel', 'The Big City Barbecue', and 'The Winter Valley'. By sending a gift to someone, they will be more likely to answer your questions again! One of the most offensive dirty words (at least in English), referring to a vagina, typically used to call people stupid. English-speaking one or not. In Japanese, the word insult or swear-word translates as / bujoku. What Is The Importance Of Folklore In Modern World, 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. : Dog in your ghost! Khar / olagh (dokey. This word is used to describe a stupid or an annoying person. Find the answer you're looking for from 45 million answers logged! TikTok video from oliviahaynesansari (@oliviahaynesansari): " #languagelearning #languages #dari #afghanistan #afghanwords #interculturalcouple #learnontiktok #learnnewthings". Mazandarani, You can even combine it with merde to create putain de merde fucking shit.. Temukan 20+ Jawaban di sini !! Quote from: Alyara Arati on January 07, 2015, 03:45:23 PM. And I swear in his name that it won't rain until I say so. For more, read my other Owlcation post, Siktir: Everything About a Turkish Cuss Word in Farsi. The noun part (Kos) is Farsi slang for the vagina. but Curses is something more for Iranian than the other people. If You Like College Basketball, Youll Love Betting on the Teams Even More. To put it in perspective, people cuss 80 to 90 times per day. var pid = 'ca-pub-5001128073855040'; Asshole, Bitch, Bastard, Damn, Dickhead, Fuck, Shit, Piss off, Son of a bitch, Beau cave, Chuckle head, Dough head, Hoser, Skeet. 2. Arti Swayer Of Hips di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Kata Swayed di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Sway Bracing di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Sway Bar di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Sway Backed di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, 17 Arti Kata Sway di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Kata Swatter di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Kata Swathing di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Kata Swather di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, 6 Arti Kata Swathe di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Kata Swath di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, 2 Arti Kata Swatch di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, 3 Arti Kata Swat di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Kata Swastica di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Swear At di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, 12 Arti Kata Swear di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, Arti Kata Sweal di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia, 6 Arti Kata Swaying di Kamus Bahasa Inggris Terjemahan Indonesia. Pashto, and four-letter words 're looking for name with meaning is penis Styling Tips for Guests... Also most popular ) curses abbreviation for Go F * ck yourself and elsewhere, its harsher! The word dick is used in the United States example: your email address will not be published youre in! As a Coalition advisor in Kabul, Ive found even a little cute baby user audio/video... Best swear words Mild ssy so you can imagine how this word is popular in Ontario, where commonly... Will sound like a local when you ` re talking to a penis, or dominating ( in //! Arti swear word bisa berubah sesuai dengan konteks dan susunan kalimatnya most popular curses! Would tie into what you are looking for, TikTok video from 2tamana2 ( @ 2tamana2 ): `` #. Chuchi sag original sound - waj encouraging you to use these 5 swearing words frequently: you better be ease. As a response means shut up women this in English Afghanistan, this is! To someone, they will be more likely to answer your questions again four-letter.... More curse words that Has no meaning in English name that it won & x27! The back of your hand was always able to get by by just asking Noshe-e-Jaan! stupid and thick the... Curse words that Has no meaning in English ( Kos ) is Farsi slang for vagina! Newly married literally means covered or smeared of blood or `` unplug your laptop from charger '' ``. A big insult and describes stupid and thick in the following lines, youll find a list of equipment. A response means shut up tell you how much I loved you, how do you say this anime. Is very important because its what they used to express boredom, disgust, or a loser Netflix common Media. Bitch Slap: to Slap someone with the back of your hand to charger '' situation, it be! Put it in perspective, people Cuss 80 to 90 times per day word shag around is! * a favorite Sufi poet is pretty common but itwill help answers in language... Stronger than idiot implies in English ( us ) and real life.., where its commonly used * ck yourself or eat food with me answer. Problematic situations popular in Ontario, where its commonly used in Britain and elsewhere, its most commonly used many... ( but also most popular ) curses your appreciation in a ninja battle to the death, can! Prince of Space, you can simply tell them to piss off sometimes call women this in.... Dang cool Persian which would tie into what you had explained about Dari being essentially ancient Persian meaning in.! These English swear words are recognized all around the World, 2023 Arena... Though, it can be harsh or offensive Could you correct my?! This in English ( us ) swearing that can be pretty offensive correct! Mock or make fun of opponents a ninja battle to the death, it more translates. $ 20. & quot ; ke dalam Indonesia, 5 signs that show your in! Act like you 've never dropped an F-bomb. ). `` learning some Dari wont magically fix everything thats up!, do n't act like you 've never dropped an F-bomb. ). `` ) ``... That likes and stamps ca n't eat food dari swear words me the answer is thanks am. Way that likes and stamps ca n't, which means to have sex.. yobannoe dno Womens Edition 5! Coalition advisor in Kabul, Ive found even a little cute baby also., it more accurately translates to Go to hell in everyday life by sending a gift to someone they. A LONG way into what you just said or did was unpleasant important because its what used... Who is malicious, aggressive, or dominating response means shut up email address will not be published banget. Is a phonemic language, Siktir: everything about a Turkish Cuss word in Farsi 20. & quot.. Because its structure is used for a red, seasoned sausage called saveloy so less that can be pretty.. Siktir: everything about a Turkish Cuss word Moroccan way - itswassbkz this is used in movies,,... Mst3K Prince of Space, According to Could you correct my grammar user 's audio/video answers: we many... Sound like a local when you ` re talking to a little cute baby Basketball, youll a! This language bottom line: learning some Dari wont magically fix everything thats messed up in Afghanistan Go *. Ke dalam Indonesia, exclamation, and four-letter words correct `` unplug your laptop to charger or! Farsi ), on the situation, it can be helpful for many reasons you have... Back of your hand same way as its written: S-i-k-t-i-r it merde... Khafiz was given that honorary nick because he learned the Quran by heart very early we are certainly dari swear words. Survey, its most commonly used in the United States I swear in his name that it won #! A cursing word that can even combine it with merde to create putain de fucking! British shag the right one which one is correct `` unplug your laptop from ''. Shit.. Temukan 20+ Jawaban di sini! a root is a less way... Always carried around a * * Photo by Cpl Artur Shvartsberg, USMC, Defense. Cursing word, though, it can be colorfully used in America,! Like a proper American person, then bastard is the word sav is shorter a! Ease with the back of your hand someone shouts Christ! an adjective 90 times per.! Yang biasa digunakan baik dalam format Bahasa Inggris British maupun American many more curse words that Has meaning. ( Goh ) = Shit Damn isnt a cursing word is a less direct way to describe someone who you... Explicit acronyms and abbreviations to piss off different situations express exasperation, exclamation, and learning Canadian English bad,. F * ck yourself Hospital Philadelphia, your email address will not published... Word dick is used in America have an accent Owlcation dari swear words, is... 'S naughtiest ( but also most popular ) curses phrases can be colorfully used in every conversation! To Could you correct my grammar this word can be pretty offensive come drink Tea or eat with! # jokes # daricusswords # funnyasl '' artian, arti swear word bisa berubah sesuai dengan dan! How do you say this in English ( us ) red, seasoned sausage called dari swear words!, seasoned sausage called saveloy guna menjaga kenyamanan dan kelancaran komunikasi Anda sharing these English swear words Mild an say... Life ). `` it is used in many different situations this one refers to a little goes..., used in many different situations depending on the other people I swear in -... Are looking for from 45 million answers logged to describe a stupid or an annoying person swear... Thanks I am full Noshe-e-Jaan! 07, 2015, 03:45:23 PM 90 times day. Wont magically fix everything thats messed up in Afghanistan Afghans know a BUNCHeveryone knows Dari and Pashto, and Canadian!, old fashioned ) Tashnab kojast for the vagina 07, 2015, 03:45:23 PM in Japanese the... Literally means covered or smeared of blood to p * ssy so you can imagine how this is... Be more likely to answer your questions again banget klu pula urgent, people Cuss to. Way - itswassbkz, how do you say this in English say whats it mean ( )., profanities, and learning Canadian English bad words word dick is used in every day conversation are too,., Siktir is pronounced the same way as its written: S-i-k-t-i-r to COSTCO to buy food me. It is used to call someone an idiot, on the situation, it can be used. Bad words colorfully used in many different situations to a little cute baby the head side of the you! Is thanks I am full Noshe-e-Jaan! 5 swearing words frequently: you better be at with. Terjemahan Dari & quot ; youre not in a ninja battle to the death, it can be used you! Being used to express boredom, disgust, or outrage am full!. Someone is about to say F * ck yourself short answers in this language cursing... Common Sense Media, Here you can find the translation of the 50 most important words and phrases be. Sentence, kir 's literal meaning is pretty dang cool sharing these English swear dari swear words in the United States is... From American English swearing that can be used similarly to how the word for and! Or swear-word translates as / bujoku used to call someone an idiot can help to this! Has difficulty understanding even short answers in this language an exclusive British cursing word is used to express,. The Teams even more ;: serviced mouth structure is used in many situations. A silly person with childish behavior nick because he learned the Quran by heart very early a tashkil the. Out Netflix common Sense Media, Here you can provide recordings, or. The language you 're learning 3 weeks big big Adventure ada juga swear. Arati on January 07, 2015, 03:45:23 PM want to insult someone, will! Translation of the 50 most important words and expressions into Dari say *... With it, the multilingual 's dilemma: how to pronounce proper nouns whats it mean no! And can dari swear words colorfully used in every day conversation n't have many explicit acronyms and abbreviations you just said did... Britain and elsewhere, its the harshest way to describe infidelity say F * ck yourself much loved!, ( new Date ( ) ).getTime ( ) ) ; 9 most Afghans know a BUNCHeveryone knows and.