dan butler obituary

Select boxes below to reduce the number of results. Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. WILMINGTON - The former longtime CSC CEO Daniel R. Butler died unexpectedly Friday, Feb. 5, at age 87. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. Daniel R. Butler, 70, died peacefully at home on July 30, 2020. Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. He attended Montebello & Cordova Grade School where he played soccer for three years. Danny owned and operated Butlers Danny Bruce Butler, 73, was called to his heavenly home October 15, 2020. I graduated in 2009. He was born October 9, 1940 in Crawford County to Cly and Robbie Rae Butler. Butler is survived by his wife of 60 years, Linda Zehring Butler, his four children, and 11 grandchildren. My condolences to the Butler family, Mr.Butler was my science teacher (c/o97) and he was a great teacher and also great coach. Cremation with no services was chosen. In 1962, he received his MBA. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. W.H. May God rest his soul and the angels watch over his family. A celebration of his life will be held at Lee Graham Pool on date to be determined in the future.. He was a great partner and friend. Dan was born, February 6, 1951 to Arthur and John Ella Butler. He enjoyed fresh and saltwater fishing, camping and especially spending time with his grandchildren. Dan had a mind meld with his beloved dog Bieder. DAN BUTLER OBITUARY Butler, Dan H. Born March 24, 1913, in Detroit to Margaret Harry and E. Walter Butler, married Virginia F. Baker on September 16, 1939. Dan was the role model of role models. Victory, Ohio, Dan graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University in 1954 after double-majoring in journalism and history. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. The Holbrooks (Mechele, Kevin, Lanique). The adventure began in 1973 when Dan met, and a couple of days later, impulsively invited Rachel to go to Alaska with him. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. He also helped drive CSC to pioneer the adoption of the internet as a business and legal services platform. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. News Sheet Subscription; Linda L. Eury. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. On Monday, current CSC CEO Rod Ward said Butler was a leader not just for the company but for its employees as well. Daniel B. Butler was born on April 5, 1958 and passed away on May 12, 2019 and is under the care of Fero Funeral Home with Crematory. Daniel Carlton Butler Jr. Daniel Carlton Butler Jr. departed this life Friday, Aug. 5, 2011, after a lengthy illness. Dan was truly the epitome of dignity and humility, he said in a statement. Butler Funeral Home & Cremation Tribute Center- Chatham Phone: (217) 483-9292 8855 State Route 4, Chatham, IL 62629 . My condolences to the Butler and McClain families. If each of us could live up to even half of his example, we would all be better for it. Would you like to offer Dan Butlers loved ones a condolence message? Write your message of sympathy today. Daniel R. Butler, of Media, and a former longtime resident of Wallingford, died unexpectedly on February 5. Mr./Coach Butler was my friend, teacher and basketball coach for 3 years at Randolph High. His ashes will be entombed in the Georgia National Cemetery, Canton GA. God knew he was growing tired of the many hospital visits and sickness. My condolences to the entire Butler family!! Required fields are marked *. He was born in Butler on September 13, 1928 to the late Andrew and Ann (Sheptak) Musko [] Read more, Laura Lechak, 83, of New Castle passed away on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. Dan is survived by his wife Rachel (Coppock) Butler, brother Lawrence L. Butler and sister-in-law Ruthann Hall of Washington state, sister Laura (Butler) Frank of Massachusetts, and special aunt Joan Huber and cousins Nancy and Steve Rytina. He was a respectful, loving and caring individual. Ways to honor Daniel Butler's life and legacy. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Butler was a retired Senior Chief Petty Officer for the U. S. Navy where he served during the Vietnam and Korean War.. Mr. Butler worked for the Department of Navy after he retired as a warehouse . He was born December 13, 1961 in Peoria to Robert and Norma (Furlong) 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. There is no photo or video of Daniel Butler.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He was also a two-term member of the Riddle Village retirement communitys board and belonged to both the Union League of Philadelphia and the Wilmington Club. In 2013, the year that he stepped down from the chief executive seat, Butler was inducted into the Delaware Business Leaders Hall of Fame, which recognizes "outstanding business leaders whose strategic management, invention, and innovation have positively impacted workforce and economic development in the region. In 2013, Dan was inducted into the Delaware Business Leaders Hall of Fame. Jordis Jordie Hamilton, 82, a lifelong resident of Butler who was well-known and loved in the community, passed away on Tuesday, January 17th, 2023. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Service: His homegoing service will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Great Commission B . You can then forward the email to the family or print it and give it to them personally. He will be deeply missed by many. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum. After an order is placed, our forestry partners will plant the tree in the area of greatest need (nearest the funeral home), according to the planting schedule for the year. Sharon [] Read more, Linda Chupka, 74 of Sarver passed away on Sunday, January 8th, 2023. Dick & Sons Hellwarth Funeral Home. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. June 4, 1934 - Dan Butler, seen here being inducted into the Delaware Business Hall of Fame in 2013, died unexpectedly Feb. 5. Fero Funeral Home with Crematory & Memorial Gardens, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. As the years go by, my memories of the Butler family are of friendship, warmth and laughter. Born April 23, 1955 in Butler, PA the daughter of the late [] Read more, Mary Anne Leicher, 69, of Butler, passed away Sunday, January 8, 2023 at Good Samaritan Hospice in Cabot surrounded by her loving family. Follow the people, companies and issues that matter most to business in Delaware. It often came at times when I needed it most when I was acting to address an obstacle or when I had neglected to celebrate an accomplishment, Eppes said. A great teacher and coach!We worked together at Putnam for 19 years.He will be missed. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Dan was a terrific guy. Nowak Funeral & Cremation Services - Springfield. He leaves a legacy that no one else can claim. During his tenure, CSC acquired six companies, including competitor Prentice Hall Legal & Financial Services, which alone tripled the companys size. He earned a Bachelor's degree from Ohio State. To plant a tree in memory of Daniel Robert Butler, please visit. Born June 25, 1944 in Butler, PA, he was the son of the late [] Read more, M. Kenneth Stephenson, 90, of Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania, passed away on January 7, 2023, at the Autumn Grove Care Center in Harrisville, PA. It takes special people to teach and Mr. Butler was definitely one of those people who touched many many lives. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Dan, Danny, Dan Dan the Mountain Man, to name a few of his nicknames, was born in Mesa AZ on August 14, 1971 and grew up on the Phoenix Westside. Find an Obituary. If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. I worked with Dan at Southeastern Regional Vocational Tech High School. He was 87. For forty years Dan watched with joy the changes on that land. Daniel R. Butler, 70, died peacefully at home on July 30, 2020. Daniel is survived by his fianc Sarai Sierra of 11 years. Search by Name. He was predeceased by : his parents, Charles "Irvin" Butler and Marilyn Butler (Morgan). He always felt that we were well-situated to break out of the standard registered agent business, and, if we built a strong and powerful organization and culture, we would be able to accomplish anything.. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Your email address will not be published. Butler, a finance expert who had previously worked for future Vanguard founder Jack Bogle and later started his own money market fund newsletter, quickly set about a transformation of the small company. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your go-to resource for the best places for business meetings, happy hours, power lunches and more, as compiled by theDelaware Business Times editorial team. I'm very sorry for your loss. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Funeral services for William Glenn Petty, 82, of Wells will be at 2 PM, Tuesday, January 3rd at the O.T. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. There will be a visitation time from 1 PM until service time on Tuesday. He was born in Columbus, Ohio to Daniel Robert (II) and Jeanne (Huber) Butler. Consider offering these words of comfort if you're not sure what's appropriate. DANIEL BUTLER OBITUARY Daniel P. Butler, 63, passed away on May 30, 2014 at his home in Cape Cod, MA. Published by The Republican from Jun. Daniel P. Butler, 63, passed away on May 30, 2014 at his home in Cape Cod, MA. Obituary Butler, Dan February 6, 1951- December 4, 2015 Dan Butler, 64, passed away on December 4th in Kalamazoo, Michigan at Bronson hospital after having a massive heart attack. He is survived by : his siblings, Jane Barber of Van Wert, Joan Ditmer (Steve) of Jacksboro and Dennis Butler (Rose) of Rockford. Born in Springfield, MA to the late Andrew and Ruth (Corcorane) Butler, he was a. Published by Ann Arbor News on. He was known for creating partnerships with other agencies within and beyond Oklahoma, farmers, volunteer groups, and cities and tribes to improve the stream waters across our state. Words can't express the love and dedication he had for his students and his job. St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, She noted of Jackson in a 2003 interview with ABC News . Born in Springfield, MA to the late Andrew and Ruth (Corcorane) Butler, he was a local resident before moving to South Harwich, MA. My condolences to all the family and friends of Mr. Butler. He was a retired Master Sergeant in the Danny D. Butler, 80, passed on Sunday, January 10, 2021. Wes Matchett officiating. He is survived by : his wife Patricia Pitcock Butler; his children, James M. Butler of Dawsonville, GA and Tammy Weeks of Stuart, FL; his step-children, Bob Elrod of Royston, Brent Nealey of Salem, IL, Trey Butler of McMinnville, TN, Trina Wilson of Playa, Tracy Barth of Gainesville, GA, Monica Lane of Sugar Hill, GA, Darlene Hickman of Barnesville, GA and Rea Herndon of Carrollton, GA; and his siblings, Raymond Butler of Iva, SC, Jan Latham of Iva, SC and Mary Young of Iva, SC. Dan always tried to do good for the long term for Oklahoma streams and land. Road trips and camping were shared delights. My condolences to the family. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. CSC, known as Corporation Service Company during Butlers tenure, was more than 75 years old when he took over as CEO in 1975. You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. He was a dedicated father, friend and beloved grandfather. He was also a wonderful husband and father, a successful businessman, a mentor, and a quiet philanthropist. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. His contribution to the team's success will never be forgotten. He set the standard for others to follow. A Visitation with Liturgy will be held at 4:30 pm on Friday, December 28, 2018 at Brown EAST PEORIA ~ Daniel Edward Butler, 56, of East Peoria, passed away at 2:45 p.m. Monday, December 3, 2018 at his home. There was never a dull moment around Dan. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. He was 41 years old. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. I knew Dan as a friend and then as the varsity coach to my son at Putnam (92-95). While attending Harvard Business Schools Advanced Management Program in 1973, Dan was inspired to start his own business, which he did the following year with his wife Linda, operating out of an extra bedroom in their home. In 1961, Dan accepted a job with Wellington Management Company in Philadelphia. Share Obituary. For many years, Dan served as a member of the National Constitution Centers board. 405-608-4141 Sympathy Ideas. He earned a Bachelor's degree from Ohio State University, followed by an M.S. Your voice on coming from the press box at our football games your enthusiasm in the classroom, and your passion for teaching the game of basketball. He went on to retire from South East Technical High School in Easton, MA in 2012. Contact. We later went and he became a varsity coach and I a varsity basketball official where we continued friendship and mutual respect for our professional sport careers. (Class of 97), Coach Butler i will never forget you. Omg!! Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. Always made the class laugh at his jokes. He was born Tuesday, March 19, 1963 [] Read more, Tracy Mohan, 57, of Butler passed away at home on Monday, January 9th, 2023 surrounded by her loving family. Prayers and condolences to the family as you begin this new journey. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. She was born in Butler on June 21st, 1948 to the late Lawrence and S. Elizabeth (Wall) Jewart. Sparta, TN - Mr. James Daniel "Dan" Butler, 87, of Sparta, TN, formerly of Hartwell, passed away Thursday, December 23, 2021 at his home. Here is Daniel Butler's obituary. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Send Flowers . You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. The Dignity Memorial online obituary search tool gives you access to obituaries from thousands of locations across North America. Thank you for your support when you saw me at Umass my freshman yr. r.i.p. He will be missed but never forgotten!! He was born August 10, 1932, in [] Read more, Esther G. Doutt, 83, of Butler, PA, passed away Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Concordia at Cabot. DAN BUTLER OBITUARY Butler, Dan H. Age 95, died July 9, 2008. Dan is survived by two sisters and a brother: Jane Barber of Van Wert, Joan (Steve) Ditmer of Jacksboro, TN . Citrus Springs, FL. 11:00 am at Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Paul was born in Butler on [] Read more, Wesley Stepp, 80, of Butler passed away on Friday, January 6, 2023. 19, 2014. He was born on July 3, 1974 in Utah to parents Glenda Dugan and Randy Butler. Grief Support. Order by 3:00PMThe day before. You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. He was proud that the firm won the accolade of Best Place to Work in Delaware and several of its other office locations for many years running. Butler Funeral Home & Cremation Tribute Center- Springfield Phone: (217) 544-4646 900 S. Sixth St., Springfield, lL 62703 . Memorial Contributions may be made to St. Rita's Hospice. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. November 19, 1947 - What a shame, at our yearly get together around the holidays he was on top of the world talking about family and friends and how life was getting better since what he went through with his wife. God Bless. He will be missed.. Linda L. Eury, 80 of Butler passed away on Saturday, January 14th, 2023. There is no photo or video of Dan I. Butler.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Funeral arrangement under the care ofCoston Funeral Homes, Inc. Write your message of sympathy today. Subscribe. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Obituary Daniel Guy Butler, 70 of Indiana, PA passed away on October 15, 2021. You may leave a message for the family by clicking here. When your purchase is complete, a post will be made on the tribute wall of the deceased signifying the planting of a memorial tree. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Dan would challenge us to think and rethink what we were working on, then-CSC Vice President Mark Rosser said of Butler in 2013. Condolences to the Butler family, he was a great teacher, may the peace of God surround your family at this time. He was predeceased by : his parents, Charles "Irvin" Butler and Marilyn Butler (Morgan). Daniel R. Butler, of Media, and a former longtime resident of Wallingford, died unexpectedly on February 5. WISR; WBUT; The Rock Station; Listen Now! Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m. Saturday, September 22, 2012 at Lutheran Church of Hope in West Des Moines. Memorial service at 2 p.m. on July 26, 2008 at Glacier Hills Retirement Center - Kaye Hanson Room. He was born in Butler on October 6, 1942 to the late Arthur and Mildred (Rivers) Stepp. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Johnny Dan Butler Johnny Dan Butler of Loudon TN passed away peacefully March 28th from complications of stroke. My condolences to Mr. Butlers family he was one of my favorite teachers at Putnam many years ago.. Mr butler will never be replaced as a person mentor coach teacher or what ever you may have needed him to be at your moment of distress he will be well miss for those of use that new him best as his students knew how good of a person he was cause we all entered his class as strangers to him but he treated us all the best and we all left that building knowing not all people are bad to his family my heart and prayers go out to all of you because I know nothing can replace the love of a father husband or grandfather keep your faith remember and understand that mr butler helped many students he was a very good man keep your faith. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Sign up for service and obituary updates. He is survived by his loving wife Linda M. Butler, two daughters, Jamie (Jason) Carnahan of Indiana, and Jillian Butler of Indiana. He was 87. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Danny had three major passions in life - his daughters, bodybuilding and Daniel G Butler, 45, passed away on Sunday, April 19, 2020. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Danny Butler, 80, of Van Buren, passed away Monday, May 3, 2021 at his home. He was born in Pittsburgh on February 19th, 1959 toArlene (Rupert) McFarland and the late William [] Read more, Linda L. Eury, 80 of Butler passed away on Saturday, January 14th, 2023. He will be missed. Today, CSC employs more than 2,800 people in offices worldwide and offers a range of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. Dan seemed to know just the right time to call. She was born in Blakeslee, PA on May 13, 1939 to the late Jack and Alice (Johnson) [] Read more, Thomas S. Sivak, 81, of Butler, passed away peacefully at home from natural causes on Jan.10, 2023. Rob Eppes, president of the Junior Achievement of Delaware Inc., which operates the hall of fame, recalled that Butler continued to connect with the nonprofit long after he was inducted. He was born in Summerville, SC, on May 12, 1947, to Sidney and Evelyn Butler and was a graduate of Lower Richland High Daniel Patrick Butler, 49, passed away unexpectedly at Banner Baywood Hospital Mesa AZ on August 18, 2020. At the time, however, it was still a small firm of about 12 employees primarily focused on local incorporations. Dick & Sons-Hellwarth Funeral Home 311 Sunset Dr, Mendon, OH 45862. Let others know about your loved one's death. I'm very sorry for your loss. Online gifts made through the Oklahoma City Community Foundation benefit their permanent Chapter endowment. This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. Let the family know you are thinking of them. On-line condolences can be sent to the family at www.stricklandfh.com. Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. Friends, colleagues, and family alike will remember Dans self-effacing and wry humor; his gentle teasing; his unpretentious steadiness; his integrity; his kind and thoughtful mentorship of colleagues and employees at all levels; and his bemused and deep commitment to his large, beloved family, of whom he was very proud. May 18, 2019 at Dan is survived by his beloved spouse and trusted life partner of 60 years, Linda Zehring Butler; his children and their partners and spouses, Lisa Butler (Daniel Henderson), Jeffrey D. Butler (Sarah Reinecke), Douglas R. Butler (Luanne), and Gretchen Butler Clayton (Jay); and his 11 grandchildren. ", Small Business Development Center (SBDC Series), Lackluster Super Bowl ads in tough year, exec says, CBM Insurance Agency acquires Insurance Associates Incorporated, Network Challenges All Property Managers Face, Commonwealth Group rebuys Chestnut Run Plaza, Experts share cybersecurity tips at DBT/SBDC event, Employers share hiring, retention tips at DBT/SBDC event. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Daniel Butler July 27, 1956 ~ May 5, 2020 63 Years Old Obituary & Services Tribute Wall Obituary On May 5, 2020, an angel reached down and took Daniel Butler (Danny Boy) by the hand and said "Come with me, you are weary and burdened. I met Dan when we both worked at Randolph High School. Funeral arrangement under the care ofW.H. Mr. Butler was my science teacher at Putnam Vocational (class of '86). It was Dan's wishes to be cremated and a memorial service will be held Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. in the Chapel of the Strickland Funeral Home with Rev. In 1975, Dan took the CEO position at the privately held Corporation Service Company, which provides incorporation services for companies looking to incorporate in Delaware. He was born November 19, 1947, in Celina, to Charles "Irvin" and Marilyn (Morgan) Butler, who both preceded him in death. Aenean eu leo quam. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Dan also believed in and supported Planned Parenthood Great Plains/Oklahoma; donations may be made online. Butler Radio Network. Returning to Ohio after his military service, Dan worked in the admissions office at Ohio Wesleyan while attending business school at Ohio State University in the evenings. We want to thank Dr. K, people in the Norman Parkinson's and Loud Crowd groups, Valir Hospice, as well as Visiting Angels Halie and LaTevia for their wonderful care and support through the end part of Dan's life with Parkinson's and Lewy Body dementia in this COVID time. An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt. 1401 W. Country Club Blvd., The pair divorced in May 1994, and roughly three weeks later, Lisa Marie Presley married Jackson in a ceremony that made headlines worldwide. "He always felt that we were well-situated to break out of the standard registered agent business, and, if we built a strong and powerful organization and culture, we would be able to accomplish anything.". Sending condolences to the Butler family from an old friend and classmate from Tech High class of '69. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Dan Butler of Sparta, Tennessee, born in Royston, Georgia, who passed away on December 23, 2021, at the age of 87, leaving to mourn family and friends. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Dan Butler of Sparta, Tennessee, born in Royston, Georgia, who passed away on December 23, 2021, at the age of 87, leaving to mourn family and friends. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Daniel John Butler (Bay City, Michigan), who passed away at the age of 68, on February 11, 2022. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Losing Dan is like losing a valued member of the team. She was born in Butler on October 27th, 1965 to the [] Read more, Sharon Gumpper, 71, of Renfrewpassed away on Tuesday, January 5, 2023. Thats just the way Dan was. He was a mentor who had a positive impact on many lives. [] Read more, Stephen P. Yalshevec, 95, of Butler, passed away on January 10, 2023. Here is Daniel Butler's obituary. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 29, 1956 - Dan Irvin Butler, age 74, of rural Rockford, passed away Wednesday, November 2, 2022, at Tranquility of Rockford. Obituaries; Radio Stations. He sold the newsletter several years later. Mr. Butler was a retired Senior Chief Petty Officer for the U. S. Navy where he served during the Vietnam and Korean War.. Mr. Butler worked for the Department of Navy after he retired as a warehouse manager for the Classification Department. There is no photo or video of Dan Butler.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He was my Science teacher at Putnam (class of '98) and was an amazing teacher who truly cared about his students. Dan was the only child of Gordon and Miriam (Cahill) Butler of Marion, Ohio, who both predeceased him. Although I worked with Dan for many years at Putnam,what I remember most about him was his love for his children.Love like that never dies. Most of his career was with the Oklahoma Conservation Commission, enjoying field work and eventually as Director of the Water Quality Division. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Please accept Echovita's sincere condolences. Phone: (217) 488-3535 714 E. Gibson St., New Berlin, lL 62670. Dan was the architect of many of the programs that are core to the Commission's mission, emphasizing statewide stream monitoring and data collection, as well as education, at a time when neither was a focus. DANIEL BUTLER OBITUARY Daniel John Butler, 68, of Bay City, our loyal, dependable, and good-hearted father, grandfather, brother, uncle, and friend passed suddenly on the afternoon of. Due to the pandemic, there are no plans for a service at this time. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Daniel John Butler to show support. He leaves his children, Michael and Ruth Butler, a stepson Swen Mcclain, seven grandchildren, two brothers Mike and Tom Butler and many close friends. He had a devious nature, to be sure, but a kind and compassionate spirit, and seemed to know everything about the natural world and loved to share his knowledge.