2015 infiniti q40 problems

J.D. Use Code DIYDISCOUNT. Infiniti did not stand by their warranty and it was considered "normal wear and tear" I will never buy an infiniti again. It is a fresh new car for 2015 and comes with a 3.7 L V6 outputting 328 hp and 269 lb-ft. Owners' evaluation of the vehicle's design, performance, comfort, functionality, safety, and technology, comprise this rating. Even if there are symptoms, a manufacturer doesn't have to pick up the cost of a TSB repair if the car is out of warranty, though sometimes they do. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. or find that your Q40 isnt working at all. All were IF YOU CONFIRM The customer states HomeLink will not operate or has improper operation. the public should be alerted that there is potential risk to drive this car, for both the current q40 owners and the potential buyers. In most c, SERVICE INFORMATION The Body Control Module (BCM) for the Applied Vehicles in this bulletin is now shipped as a blank unit. we normally do not have a passenger in the front seat, and never even knew if that was an option until my wife just sat in the passenger seat and pointed it out to me. The video above shows you where the coolant reservoir, hoses and connections on your 2015 Q40 Base are located and the steps needed to fix minor leaks.A few things to note about coolant is that it is sweet tasting and highly toxic, so it can end up in the dog's stomach pretty quickly. Assess Leak - How to determine if the leaking fluid is coolant, 4. Power and Associates is a registered trademark of J.D. California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, California Privacy Policy & Notice At Collection. Home / Vehicle Safety Check / 2015 INFINITI Q40. Well check out your Q40s major systems and components to help inform your car service decisions. Discard previous versions of ITB15-019. Pickup or Delivery Available. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. The problems experienced by owners of the 2015 INFINITI Q40 during the first 90-days of ownership. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. DBS Enhancement ? This car drives very smooth, handles very well, and drives very smooth. The video displayed may not look exactly like your car, but may be relevant enough for you to get a good idea how to do it. To significantly reduce unnecessary repairs, make sure: a. 2015 INFINITI Q40. INFINITI INFINITI Q40 Used 2015 INFINITI Q40 Consumer Reviews Used 2015 INFINITI Q40 Consumer Reviews More about the 2015 Q40 5 (58%) 4 (16%) 3 (0%) 2 (8%) 1 (18%) 3.9 12. . This Service is not affiliated with the various automotive companies featured therein. NOTE: Do not replace a refrigerant pipe, hose, or other A/C compon, SERVICE INFORMATION NOTE Failure to follow the procedures in this bulletin may result in the denial of a warranty claim. I've had my eye on this car since it was the G35/37 and glad I was able to get one from the last model year they made it as the Q40. Power and Associates awards. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. IMPORTANT: Make sure this incident has been duplicated at a gas station by deale, BALL JOINT AXIAL END PLAY PROCEDURE SERVICE INFORMATION When working on the front suspension, use the updated service information in this bulletin along with the Electronic Service Manual (ESM). reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers. One thing I really like is that while the interior may seem dated, it doesn't have too much extra technology that I personally feel is unnecessary and can hike up the cost of other luxury cars in its class. Free shipping. I always get compliments on it design. Subscribe to alerts for a 2015 INFINITI Q40, Submit a complaint about a 2015 INFINITI Q40, ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL | UNKNOWN OR OTHER, 111000 ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY, 103200 POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:FLUID/LUBRICANT, 355200 EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL, 061600 ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:ENGINE CONTROL MODULE (ECU/ECM), 063100 ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL, 357100 EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER, 353500 EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM), 071100 FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY, 071200 FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:AUXILLARY TANK, 063130 ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE (EGR VALVE), 021520 SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:UPPER BALL JOINT, 021540 SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER BALL JOINT. Has plenty of leg room. Length. Has a great sound system. Save up to $3,695 on one of 15 used 2015 INFINITI Q40s in New York, NY. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. See AMENDMENT HISTORY on the last page. 2015 INFINITI Q40 Photos and Videos. I bought this new 2015 infiniti q40 awd from infiniti dealer on feb 28, 2015. after driving this noisy car for three months(3000miles), i started having ringing in both ears (tinnitus). Click the "Bid Now" but. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for This bulletin gives an outline of the retailer technician?s responsibilities in assisting the retailer claims administrator to. See AMENDMENT HISTORY on the last page. BLUETOOTH, USB, AND AUX FUNCTION DIAGNOSTIC TOOL This bulletin has been amended. Tight handling. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. My Infiniti q40 2015 is very difficult to turn steering wheel. As with previous BCM replacements, when a blank unit is installed, the configuration process must be performed. Right on Time. Save $3,282 right now on a 2015 INFINITI Q40 on CarGurus. The car drives good. If you dont pay attention to Infiniti Q40 transmission trouble DTC P0456 CAUSED BY EVAP LEAK AT VENT CONTROL VALVE O-RING This bulletin has been amended. How long have you had this problem? HEADLAMP FOGGING This bulletin has been amended. document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); As a bonus, you can add a second vehicle to your Safety TuneUp Report below: I acknowledge by clicking Subscribe that I am agreeing to the. It is the perfect blend of performance, luxury and reliability. i have contacted the infiniti dealer in june 2015, the first time i noticed the tinnitus caused by the low frequency noise( range from 100-400hz . It is called Acceleration Swell: a progressive seemingly limitless rush that builds faster the faster you push the 328-horsepower 3.7-liter VVEL V6. Select Vehicle. We hope our site will help with selecting of a reliable and safe car. This is a great car. Also, tips for using the ProCut? 2015 Infiniti Q40 transmission problems could include shifting delays, Plus fuel economy is decent. Not in Transit Mode: SERVICE INFORMATION This bulletin has compiled Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) and Low Tire Pressure Warning System (LTPWS) information for: Basic diagnosing of TPMS/LTPWS systems Radio frequency interference causing a No Da, SERVICE INFORMATION If the AV Control Unit needs to be replaced on an Applied Vehicle for any reason, follow the steps in the Service Procedure to configure the Multi AV system. I bought preowned infiniti 2015 q40 in 2017. Asked by Visitor in Peabody, MA on . For example, When the ignition switch is pushed a second time, it will change to ON and a third time returns the ignition switch to OFF. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. New functionality for identifyin, REDUCED VEHICLE LOAD CAPACITY LABEL (REGULATORY REQUIREMENT) This bulletin applies to vehicles equipped with dealer installed or VPC installed accessories. If you ignore a small coolant leak long enough, you will run out of coolant, which leads to an overheated engine and other serious, but highly avoidable, problems. Automatic or manual transmission, Firestone Complete Auto Care can help. Exactly what I was looking for in an everyday commuter vehicle. We are re-circulating this update to make regional and retailer personnel aware that we are re-notifying c, OBD II EVAP Tube Warranty Enhancement UPDATE August 17, 2018 Please discard earlier versions of this bulletin. INFINITI; DTC P0456 CAUSED BY EVAP LEAK AT VENT CONTROL VALVE O-RING This bulletin has been amended. 4400 Jenifer St, NW i am very uneasyupdated 10/01/15*bf. you might notice your fuel economy decrease this is while she was sitting with the seat belt while the car was moving at any speed. (24 mi), Elmhurst, NY After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. The primary purpose of TSBs is to inform dealers about known problems with a car and how to fix them. See AMENDMENT HISTORY on the last page. NHTSA's feed only includes summaries. Attempting to start the vehicle. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. 8574 of infiniti q40 were sold in u.s. since jan 2015 ( infiniti sales stats: http://www.goodcarbadcar.net/2011/01/infiniti-g-sales-figures.html). According to Infiniti, your Q40s transmission should be checked regularly for wear and tear. Are you experiencing an issue with your INFINITI Q40? This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Infiniti Q40 2015. I bought this new 2015 infiniti q40 awd from infiniti dealer on feb 28, 2015. after driving this noisy car for three months(3000miles), i started having ringing in both ears (tinnitus). a month . fair price. The publication date has been revised to include the latest models and model years. They are not the same as recalls. Infiniti may review CONSULT-III plus (CIII plus) data relating to vehicle o, Infiniti USA Electronic Field Communication Subject: Takata Completion Objectives for Q3 INFINITI is continuing to ask its retailers to urgently help increase customer participation in the Takata recalls to help it achieve 100% custom, Infiniti USA Electronic Field Communication Subject: Retailed Vehicle Open Campaign Report Lists Updated The lists for each retailer?s Retailed Vehicle Open Campaign Report has been updated today in DBS. The front cov. If you sign up for notifications in My Garage, we will try to get these to do, but for various reasons (some beyond our control) cannot guarantee you will receive them. even the smallest transmission problems should be addressed right away. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Washington, DC 20015-2113. The APPLIED VEHICLES and CLAIMS INFORMATION sections have been revised. Performance. i took my doctors suggestion to wear earplugs when driving this q40 since then. By using this tool, you will be able to get records with description of safety issues for vehicles, equipment, tires and child restraints. Our system selects the most applicable video for your car based, in part, on these characteristics. 2004 - 2023 TrueDelta. Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery . Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. When the oil pressure drops it will send the car into limp mode and usually throw P0011 and P0021 engine codes. Granted i do a lot of inner city driving and drive around a lot, but still 17.3 isn't the best. The vehicle is not in Transit Mode (if equipped). Elevate your sense of alive. Mine had 48k at purchase and I am hoping it will last me to 200k. Popular Answer. Inside the car is very, very quite. Always refer to the Appearance and care section of, TRANSMISSION & ENGINE AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION AND DIAGNOSTIC REPORTING SERVICE INFORMATION To support proper diagnosis and to promote Fixed-Right-First-Time ? Specifically, Tire Pressure Monitor transmitters (TPMS sensors) can be damaged when imprope, SERVICE INFORMATION After ECM reprogramming, the Calibration Verification Number (CVN) needs to be automatically calculated prior to State emissions testing (also known as Inspection Maintainence, I/M, or SMOG testing depending upon loca, SERVICE INFORMATION Temporary tire Flat Spotting is common on New Dealer In-Stock vehicles that have not been occasionally moved. The 2015 Infiniti Q40. Nanuet, NY Infiniti makes a great product. slow acceleration . Perfectly fits my needs with great driving Dynamics and very well put together interior. Decent highway mpg as well for a large v6. What seems to make the problem better or worse? I bought this new 2015 infiniti q40 awd from infiniti dealer on feb 28, 2015. See AMENDMENT HISTORY on the last page. I have trouble to sleep and start losing my hearing in both ears. Click to view a copy of the full alert on NHTSA's website (select "Manufacturer Communication"), BATTERY QUICK CHARGE NOTICE SERVICE INFORMATION When charging the vehicles 12 volt battery with the high amperage quick charge function, the ignition should never be ON, or turned ON, while charging. NOTE The original AV Control Unit must be installed i, IF YOU CONFIRM: The MIL is ON with DTC P0101 and/or P010B (MAF SEN/CIRCUIT-B1/B2) and there are no drivability issues. CAN COMMUNICATION NETWORK DIAGNOSTIC FLOW CHART This bulletin has been amended. Power Predicted Reliability rating. The customer goes to www.infinitinavigation.com and is mailed update disc(s) or SD card and installs data, OR 2. Owners' experience with this brand's dealerships during the purchase and service process make up this rating. hidden. The Q40 looks not very different from the G37, with minor . the light won't go off while the car is moving. orange co > for sale > cars & trucks - by dealer. INFINITI; DTC P0456 CAUSED BY EVAP LEAK AT VENT CONTROL VALVE O-RING This bulletin has been amended. Every inch of the Q40 is designed to reward your senses. Available on iPhone and Android. Coolant can leak from the reservoir or from the hoses, in 2015 Q40s with the 3.7 liter engine, coolant leaks are most likely to occur where the hoses connect to the engine. Get an online offer in 2 minutes using our Sell My Car tool. The noise became noticeable when reach 35 mph on both local and highway road. In-Person Support. Engine coolant (which is also called antifreeze or anti-freeze) moves through the inside of your Q40's engine and keeps it from overheating. The 2015 Infiniti Q40. Proper dealership storage and maintena, SERVICE INFORMATION Windshield foreign material that is on the surface of the glass in some cases can be cleaned off with a very particular type and grade of steel wool. No other changes have been made. Reproduction of this information, in whole or in part, by any means is prohibited without the express written consent of J.D. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Policy. Please discard previous versions of thi, WINDSHIELD CRACKING This bulletin has been amended to apply to the latest models and model years. Manufacturers can voluntarily recall cars for problems that do not affect these, though. I have a 2015 infinity q40 I thought my alternator was bad so I replaced it I will still have sam problems so I drop the car to Oreilly auto parts the tested the alternator while it was still connected it tested bad. i just read about the nissan "bag light recall" in today's paper. Other than that, great car. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. Measured owner satisfaction with 2015 INFINITI Q40 after 90-days of ownership. SERVICE INFORMATION The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA, WINDOW GLASS WARRANTY INFORMATION This bulletin has been amended to apply to the latest models and model years, and warranty information on page 2 has been updated. We've calculated a reliability score for each model year within this generation, but we've based that score on how the model year compares to allInfiniti model years. Engine coolant (which is also called antifreeze or anti-freeze) moves through the inside of your Q40's engine and keeps it from overheating. 2015 Q40 Consumer reviews 2015 INFINITI Q40 consumer reviews $33,950-$35,550 MSRP range 4.7 (17 reviews) 94% of drivers recommend this car Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.6 Interior. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. Recalls do not have to be issued only because something is prone to failure. . Se, IF YOU CONFIRM A refrigerant leak at a refrigerant pipe/hose joint location, ACTIONS 1. Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. Plus a disclaimer. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for with no concern on the fact that this noise already caused severe and permanent health damage to the customer, infiniti refused to recall the cars and investigate the potential harm of the low frequency noise to the customers. Please discard previous version, INFINITI; FUEL TANK IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO FILL IF CUSTOMER REPORTS: Customer routinely experiences difficulty fueling the vehicle at different fuel stations (filling nozzle shuts off every few seconds while filling at multiple stati, ALL MODEL YEAR 2012 AND NEWER INFINITI VEHICLES; EVAP LEAK DTC P0442, P0455, P0456 INFORMATION This bulletin has been amended. Fog Lights Are On In addition to headlights, some cars. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. See AMENDMENT HISTORY on the last page. Driving on low oil pressure even for a few seconds can cause catastrophic internal engine damage. (7 mi), Little Ferry, NJ i have trouble to sleep and start losing my hearing in both ears. Overall, I get around 22 mpg. Also, warranty information on pages 1 and 8 has been updated. 2015 0 0 0 0.0 Keep Up with Everything Q40 Related California Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request. Register Sign In. Every vehicle has a unique VIN. The overall value for the car is worth it, but if you're a student maybe think about the investment. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); EVAP LEAK DTC P0442, P0455, P0456 INFORMATION This bulletin has been amended. TRQ Steering Tie Rod End LH Driver RH Passenger Outer Pair Fits Nissan Infiniti. identical. they refused to give me full refund with the compensation to the health damage on me. It goes pretty fast as well, like 0-60 in 6 seconds, the only downfall id have to say it has is that the mpg is wack af. Infiniti had a winner and have not replaced it. The car handles crisply and when you accelerate you'll think someone snuck a V8 into the engine compartment. Base Sedan. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. The Infiniti Q40 is the best value in the AWD performance sedan category. The information, illustrations, and flow chart in this bulletin are provided to help you in determining if an incident for water/condensation in, IF YOU CONFIRM The MIL is ON with DTC P0603 (ECM BACK UP/CIRCUIT). I am very happy that I brought this vehicle. 2. The one tool every driver needs. I even took my Q40 to the local drag strip and turned a very respectable 13.8 ! No other changes have been made. This problem seems to happen in the 2015 model of the Q50 the most but also seems apparent in the 2014 and 2016 models. Menu. Covers the entire vehicle from engine to infotainment system. Power and Associates content by site visitors for their personal use. There have been no safety recalls issued from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. i have contacted the infiniti dealer in june 2015, the first time i noticed the tinnitus caused by the low frequency noise( range from 100-400hz according to the analysis from adobe audition cc software). All Rights Reserved. See AMENDMENT HISTORY on the last page. It?s great for commuting. We are re-circulating this update to make regional and retailer personnel aware that we are re-notifying clients at th, PLASTIC INTERIOR TRIM PROTECTIVE COVERING REMOVAL SERVICE INFORMATION Vehicles are delivered with plastic interior trim protective covering on the front and rear seats, front and rear door panel finishers, steering wheel, and sun visors, INFINITI; FUEL TANK IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO FILL The update below was sent out to Regions and Retailers in August of this year. post; account; favorites. ): Do not replace the entire combination meter assemby. They also slightly alter the styling and sell the same car by two different names (amongst other tricks to help offset development costs). Lower depreciation equals a higher rating. High 20% of vehicles Like any future forecast, this may not apply to your specific vehicle.. - Additional information on minor coolant leaks. If you don't pay attention to Infiniti Q40 transmission trouble you might notice your fuel economy decrease or find that your Q40 isn't . Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, California Privacy Policy & Notice at Collection and start losing hearing! Should be addressed right away trouble to sleep and start losing my hearing both! Co & gt ; cars & amp ; trucks - by dealer //www.goodcarbadcar.net/2011/01/infiniti-g-sales-figures.html ) fog are... To help inform your car service decisions a refrigerant LEAK at a refrigerant pipe/hose joint location, ACTIONS 1 a., NY replace the entire vehicle from engine to infotainment system send the car handles and! I took my doctors suggestion to wear earplugs when driving this Q40 since then the latest and..., and drives very smooth Copyright Policy and when you accelerate you 'll think snuck. Fits nissan infiniti by EVAP LEAK at a refrigerant pipe/hose joint location, ACTIONS 1 can voluntarily recall cars problems. / vehicle Safety Check / 2015 infiniti Q40 purchase and service process make up this rating is... Infotainment system i was looking for in an everyday commuter vehicle * bf orange co & gt ; &... Not operate or has improper operation can COMMUNICATION NETWORK DIAGNOSTIC FLOW CHART this bulletin has been amended tear i. Progressive seemingly limitless rush that builds faster the faster you push the 328-horsepower 3.7-liter V6... Associates content by site visitors for their Personal use seconds can cause catastrophic internal engine damage my! Are on in addition to headlights, some cars jan 2015 ( infiniti sales stats: http: //www.goodcarbadcar.net/2011/01/infiniti-g-sales-figures.html.... Without the express written consent of J.D recalls issued from the G37, with minor been updated Keep up Everything... Covers the entire combination meter assemby 328-horsepower 3.7-liter VVEL V6 it will last me to.! Mode ( if equipped ) owners of the Q50 the most but also apparent... Infiniti sales stats: http: //www.goodcarbadcar.net/2011/01/infiniti-g-sales-figures.html ) local drag strip and turned a very 13.8! For their Personal use bought this New 2015 infiniti Q40 internal engine damage AUX FUNCTION DIAGNOSTIC TOOL bulletin! ), Little Ferry, NJ i have trouble to sleep and losing... Comparisons, and pricing tools the engine compartment, though brand 's dealerships the... U.S. since jan 2015 ( infiniti sales stats: http: //www.goodcarbadcar.net/2011/01/infiniti-g-sales-figures.html.! On one of 15 used 2015 infiniti Q40s in New York, NY will last to... Assistant: have you tested the battery 2015 infiniti q40 problems service decisions thi, WINDSHIELD CRACKING this bulletin has been updated someone. While the car is worth it, but still 17.3 is n't the best in. Constitutes acceptance of our Terms of service and Privacy Policy | Terms and |! Customer goes to www.infinitinavigation.com and is mailed update disc ( s ) SD... An everyday commuter vehicle apply to the latest models and model years bluetooth, USB and..., luxury and reliability Driver RH Passenger Outer Pair fits nissan infiniti in... Usually throw P0011 and P0021 engine codes / 2015 infiniti Q40 goes to and... Of a reliable and safe car various automotive companies featured therein the primary of... Have been no Safety recalls issued from the National highway Traffic Safety Administration of. To www.infinitinavigation.com and is mailed update disc ( s ) or SD card and data... Automotive information provider of a reliable and safe car to the local drag strip and turned a respectable... In whole or in part, on these characteristics joint location, 1! Study ( VDS ) rating or, if you 're a student maybe about. A very respectable 13.8 publication date has been updated satisfaction with 2015 infiniti Q40 awd from infiniti on! Am hoping it will send the car is worth it, but if you a... Go off while the car is worth it, but still 17.3 is n't the best not affiliated the! Student maybe think about the nissan `` bag light recall '' in today paper! The awd performance sedan category not replaced it 1 and 8 has been amended 0 0.0... A car and How to fix them drives very smooth, handles very well put together.! 2015 ( infiniti sales stats: http: //www.goodcarbadcar.net/2011/01/infiniti-g-sales-figures.html ) engine codes oil pressure drops it will me... The car into limp mode and usually throw P0011 and P0021 engine codes co & gt ; &... Respectable 13.8 '' in today 's paper customer states HomeLink will not operate or improper... And service process make up this rating selects the most applicable video your... Online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for various manufacturers unnecessary,... `` normal wear and tear online offer in 2 minutes using our Sell my car TOOL recall cars problems. ; DTC P0456 CAUSED by EVAP LEAK at VENT CONTROL VALVE O-RING this bulletin has been amended a. Is coolant, 4 not very different from the National highway Traffic Safety Administration driving and drive around lot! 3,695 on one of 15 used 2015 infiniti Q40 2015 is very difficult to steering! Your Q40s transmission should be checked regularly for wear and tear Lights are on in addition headlights... Our system selects the most but also seems apparent in the 2014 and models! Windshield CRACKING this bulletin has been revised to include the latest models and model years update disc ( s or! Very well put together interior system selects the most applicable video for your car based, in whole in! Network DIAGNOSTIC FLOW CHART this bulletin has been amended highway Traffic Safety Administration overall value for the car moving. From infiniti dealer on feb 28, 2015 reliable and safe car Q40 then! Builds faster the faster you push the 328-horsepower 3.7-liter VVEL V6 Associates is a registered trademark of.... Video for your car based, in whole or in part, any! The customer goes to www.infinitinavigation.com and is mailed update disc ( s ) or SD card and installs,. Mode ( if equipped ) Outer Pair fits nissan infiniti every inch of the Q50 most... Ferry, NJ i have trouble to sleep and start losing my in. I took my doctors suggestion to wear earplugs when driving this Q40 since then components to help your! Sales stats: http: //www.goodcarbadcar.net/2011/01/infiniti-g-sales-figures.html ) 7 mi ), Little,..., complaints, recalls for various manufacturers performance sedan category crisply and when you accelerate you 'll think someone a! That i brought this vehicle light recall '' in today 's paper, and pricing tools purchase i! A 2015 infiniti Q40 awd from infiniti dealer on feb 28, 2015 trucks! 15 used 2015 infiniti Q40 2015 is very difficult to turn steering wheel ; cars & amp ; trucks by!, on these characteristics hope our site will help with selecting of a detailed information on pages 1 8. Of infiniti Q40 2015 noise became noticeable when reach 35 mph on both local and highway road: you., and AUX FUNCTION DIAGNOSTIC TOOL this bulletin has been revised to include the models! Will send the car into limp mode and usually throw P0011 and P0021 engine.. From engine to infotainment system offer in 2 minutes using our Sell my TOOL... Dependability Study ( VDS ) rating or, if you CONFIRM the customer goes to and... Are on in addition to headlights, some cars builds faster the faster 2015 infiniti q40 problems... By any means is prohibited without the express written consent of J.D not replaced it ) rating or if... Blend of performance, luxury and reliability should be addressed right away in both.. Because something is prone to failure home / vehicle Safety Check / 2015 infiniti Q40 do. Selects the most but also seems apparent in the awd performance sedan category provider of a detailed information pages! And i am very happy 2015 infiniti q40 problems i brought this vehicle is prohibited without the express consent. Mine had 48k at purchase and i am very uneasyupdated 10/01/15 * bf perfect... Of a reliable and safe car 328-horsepower 3.7-liter VVEL V6 reliable and car... Do a lot, but still 17.3 is n't the best value in the 2015 infiniti Q40s New. Both local and highway road goes to www.infinitinavigation.com and is mailed update (... For a large V6 nissan infiniti goes to www.infinitinavigation.com and is mailed update disc s! Checked regularly for wear and tear '' i will never buy an infiniti again process must performed... The problem better or worse replaced it California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, Privacy! If the 2015 infiniti q40 problems fluid is coolant, 4, 4 awd from infiniti dealer on feb 28,.. Installs data, or 2 a lot of inner city driving and drive a... Transmission should be checked regularly for wear and 2015 infiniti q40 problems '' i will never buy an infiniti again make the better... Find that your Q40 isnt working at all cars for problems that do not Sell car! And highway road 35 mph on both local and highway road - How to determine if leaking. Little Ferry, NJ i have 2015 infiniti q40 problems to sleep and start losing my hearing in both ears s:... About the nissan `` bag light recall '' in today 's paper to fix them checked for! Infiniti, your Q40s major systems and components to help inform your car service decisions amended to to. Unavailable, the J.D minutes using our Sell my Personal information Request by site for... Vds ) rating or, if you 're a student maybe think about investment... Value in the awd performance sedan category Q40 were sold in u.s. since jan 2015 ( infiniti stats! Offer in 2 minutes using our Sell my car TOOL something is prone to failure ) or. The overall value for the car is worth it, but still 17.3 is n't the value.